Universal Gaming
UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Home Planet (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Feedback & Assistance (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Archived Feedback (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: UniV3rse Redux Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018

(Jun 7th, 2018, 06:09 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
I must give kudos to you Moonface for converting such beautiful theme in such short time. Sure there may be a few defaults left, but it's looking great so far and you must admit, it's really awesome you get to use this theme again. Many others wouldn't attempt what you've done.
Thanks! There are areas I want to completely redo such as the layouts in profiles, and change the layout of some other things to make stuff neater, so even when the images are all done I'll probably still be tinkering on some things. At least once I'm done it should be easier for me to bring Woolly World over to here too.

Right now I'm working on the emotes, so if people notice them being weird or even disappearing entirely, just pretend you didn't see anything for the time being. Whistle

Emoticons are done. Their base needs updating since I didn't make a new one yet but whatever. Tongue

Also, for anyone wanting to embed Twitter, do not edit a post containing a Tweet with Quick Edit. It will break your entire post.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Karo - Jun 7th, 2018

Glare Its about time Moony! We had to use those gross looking yellow emojis! Just disgusting.  Tongue Get your life together!

I'm just kidding looking forward to you eventually redoing these also. Smile

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Jun 8th, 2018

Entering the most recent topic on the index will now take you to your first unread post, instead of the last post of the thread.

I believe all topic links should go to the first unread post now. If there is anywhere that isn't doing that, let me know. Wink

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - queenzelda - Jun 12th, 2018

How about some quick up & down buttons? Atmo I'm missing an up to top of page one minus the link "to top of page" at the bottom of the forum.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Jun 12th, 2018

(Jun 12th, 2018, 07:36 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
How about some quick up & down buttons? Atmo I'm missing an up to top of page one minus the link "to top of page" at the bottom of the forum.
I'll be adding a better way to go up (and down) on pages. Wink

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - queenzelda - Jun 12th, 2018

Bless you, I would really appreciate that. I've been browsing/posting via mobile this week via my Samsung tablet & its been a pain to navigate for some stuff. ^^"

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Dragon Lord - Jun 13th, 2018

Just curious, but is there any way to change the color of the page buttons in a topic? It'd look a little nicer if they matched the theme rather than being white.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - aerodynamik - Jun 13th, 2018

(Jun 13th, 2018, 07:02 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Just curious, but is there any way to change the color of the page buttons in a topic? It'd look a little nicer if they matched the theme rather than being white.

I'm sure that's one of the defaults that Moonface still has to handle. Tongue

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Jun 13th, 2018

Indeed it is. Smile

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Jun 15th, 2018

I've implemented scroll to top and bottom buttons now. Wink

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - aerodynamik - Jun 16th, 2018

(Jun 15th, 2018, 10:54 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I've implemented scroll to top and bottom buttons now. Wink

Ooh they're fancy ! Wow

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - queenzelda - Aug 24th, 2018

I've noticed an issue with using twitter in posts with quotes, I tried using the twitter tags along with a quote & came back with a bunch of script.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Aug 25th, 2018

(Aug 24th, 2018, 10:40 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I've noticed an issue with using twitter in posts with quotes, I tried using the twitter tags along with a quote & came back with a bunch of script.
Is this with the tweet contained within a quote, or just within a post that also contains a quote? I've been trying to replicate it but so far the only way I can break the twitter code is if I quick edit a post containing it.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - queenzelda - Aug 25th, 2018

(Aug 25th, 2018, 12:19 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Aug 24th, 2018, 10:40 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Is this with the tweet contained within a quote, or just within a post that also contains a quote? I've been trying to replicate it but so far the only way I can break the twitter code is if I quick edit a post containing it.

Example:

I might have added it in, in an edit. But it's still a test. xp Yep, it was an edit that did it.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Aug 25th, 2018

Yeah, if you quick edit any post that uses the Twitter code, it just outright breaks. I've never been able to find out why that happens or how to stop it unfortunately.