Universal Gaming
Guess The Video-Game - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guess The Video-Game (/showthread.php?tid=14)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018

U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
GUESS THE VIDEO-GAME

Welcome to Universal Gaming's official community Guess The Video-Game topic. The objective is simple; you just have to guess what video-game is being shown in the most recent image in this topic. There's no winners or losers here, just good fun!

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • You must guess the exact video-game, meaning you can't just state "The Legend of Zelda". You have to give a precise title, such as "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time".
  • If you are the one to correctly guess the video-game in the most recent image, then you get to post the next image for people to guess.
  • Don't cheat. Using a reverse image search to find the answer is not acceptable, and we will consider barring you from participation if you're found to be doing it.
  • You must wait for a staff member or the poster of the most recent video-game image to confirm that your guess is correct before you post a new image for people to guess.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Also, for extra fun, I will be keeping a table in this post that tallies who has achieved the most correct guesses during this topic. Just to offer some fun competitiveness to the proceedings. Smile

MemberCorrect Guesses
Moonface12
ShiraNoMai 8
Dragon Lord4
Mr EliteL4
Maniakkid252
Kazan X. Lemuris2
Nemomon1
fantanoice1
percussive maintenance1

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jun 17th, 2018

And here to kick off this thread, we have the last winner of the "Guess the Game" thread from the previous board: Me!

So here's my pick. Please guess the following game, and I hope you can't figure it out in two minut-

[Image: 2xG1dQ9.jpg]

please, take your time finding this, I know this may be an easy one.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jun 17th, 2018

I wanna say Fortnite because of the art style but the UFO makes me think I'm probably wrong because I don't think that game has those. Hmm

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jun 18th, 2018

Nope, not Fortnite! Though I can see why you chose that LOL

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jun 19th, 2018

Sunset Overdrive? The artstyle looks similar, at least.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Jun 19th, 2018

Yeah, that's got to be it. If not, I'll be surprised. It was the game I was thinking of when I saw this, but just couldn't remember the title, and didn't attempt to figure it out. I think the customisation options of the player character mainly threw me off. XD

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 19th, 2018, 03:49 AM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:
Sunset Overdrive? The artstyle looks similar, at least.

Yes that is correct! I tried to find a really hard screenshot to hopefully hide the ease of the title  LOL It's your go, now!

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jun 20th, 2018

Yay! I'll start off with... I guess not exactly an 'easy' one, but it's probably kind of iconic to people that do know it.

[Image: DZWDwsw.jpg]

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 4th, 2018

That looks to be an Earth Defense Force game... the question is which. It does look newer, but I don't believe it to be 2025, so I'll go with Insect Armageddon?

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jul 4th, 2018

You are correct! I thought it might stump people a bit, as although I enjoyed it a ton the EDF community seems to view it as the black sheep of the franchise.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 4th, 2018

It did have me stumped for a bit but I recognized some of the UI elements from having watched people play EDF games before, so it just took a bit of investigating to figure it out lol

Alright, give me a minute to think of a game..

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 16th, 2018

-ten days later-

Here we are! Had to find a good screenshot of the game:
[Image: 4Fghdxi.jpg]

RE: Guess The Video-Game - lp0 on fire - Jul 21st, 2018

Catz 5?

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 21st, 2018

Ah, we are very warm! Keep guessing!

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Maniakkid25 - Jul 21st, 2018

Catz...4?