Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 26th, 2018

(Jul 26th, 2018, 08:36 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I'd happily let you have some of ours

So the liberation from last night worked. Whistle

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 26th, 2018

(Jul 26th, 2018, 08:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 26th, 2018, 08:36 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I'd happily let you have some of ours

Getting massively soaked every time I had to do groceries was the breaking point.

(Jul 26th, 2018, 08:49 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 26th, 2018, 08:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Getting massively soaked every time I had to do groceries was the breaking point.

And you tried to "protect" your natural resources Whistle

Water is important and I'm not letting you have it. But I wanna choose when I bath, damn it.

Uhuh...

So the Escapist manganese was sold to a former editor in chief. I wonder if he will be able to save it from the brink of death, he also managed to piss off a bunch of gaming """"journalists""" by saying he wants it to go back to being neutral.

Don't you uh-huh me, young man Tongue

As long as Yathzee is alright...

(Jul 26th, 2018, 09:29 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Don't you uh-huh me, young man Tongue

As long as Yathzee is alright...

Young?! Here is a picture of me making the local news:
[Image: 91sn32Q.jpg?fb]

Yathzee should be he is the only reason why the place is still alive AND he doesnt talk politics on his ZP stuff, mostly other then a short jab here or there to mock the failings of the industry.

Also I edited the post in the topic I think I killed about soulless journalism and the sources for all of The Escapists stuff,

You didn't kill it, topic's too new. Will reply to it when on a computer.

(Jul 26th, 2018, 09:40 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
You didn't kill it, topic's too new. Will reply to it when on a computer.

Damn I enjoy a good topic kill Tongue

XD

I'm sure Yathzee would be able to find work elsewhere, it's not like he was part of any of the big dramas like Machinima's (remember them ?).

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 26th, 2018

(Jul 23rd, 2018, 10:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Not surprising you didn't get the call. Yeesh, starting at 6PM. Hope you're not having to stay there too late. I suppose for training it won't be long. I know it wasn't for today since it was out of your hands, but did you specify a time range you were willing to work for, and they'll sort out the hours that way?
I got out at just before 10PM so it wasn't too bad. The worst part was the lack of A/C because it broke down. x.x

Had 10-5 shifts the past two days, and another tomorrow. Then I get the fun of being in until 11PM on both Saturday and Monday. Rolleyes

(Jul 26th, 2018, 10:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 10:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Not surprising you didn't get the call. Yeesh, starting at 6PM. Hope you're not having to stay there too late. I suppose for training it won't be long. I know it wasn't for today since it was out of your hands, but did you specify a time range you were willing to work for, and they'll sort out the hours that way?
I got out at just before 10PM so it wasn't too bad. The worst part was the lack of A/C because it broke down. x.x

Had 10-5 shifts the past two days, and another tomorrow. Then I get the fun of being in until 11PM on both Saturday and Monday. Rolleyes

Oh shifts that end at 11pm are great! You get to....do all the work you normally would do but IN THE DARK! ALmost hist some moron on the street because hes walking in middle of the road inbetween street lights wearing all black! So much fun! Sleep close to all day because you need to be up to work nights! Have no social life and watch what little you had of one die because you're not up/around when people want to do shit!

Yes Shifts that end at 11pm are so great!

I actually really like night shifts Tongue

(Jul 26th, 2018, 10:51 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I actually really like night shifts Tongue

I'd rather have something were I Start later in the day and end at 4 or so. My previous job at 7:30 was too early for me, and well 2:30-11 was too late for me. Blah!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 27th, 2018

FUCK YOU TAPATALK some one asking if opt outs were allowed for the conversions from Zetaboards. A TapATalk staff member TRIED TO PIN IT ON THE ZETABOARD STAFF. AS IF WE HAVE ANY FUCKING POWER TO DO THAT.

Rot in Hell