Universal Gaming
Yeo is here! - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Yeo is here! (/showthread.php?tid=250)

Yeo is here! - yeo - Nov 5th, 2018

Hello.

I'm not really a gamer but I game. I've been looking for a good forum ever since Discord annihilated them all (not really a fan) and I got here. Really looking forward to Smash Ultimate and hope I find some peeps to play here.

I also have a PS4 where I play for fun Overwatch, Fortnite, and Dragon Ball FighterZ.

But anyways glad to be here. Smile

RE: Yeo is here! - Nightingale - Nov 5th, 2018

Nice to meet ya, Yeo!

I kind of echo your comments on Discord... kind of killed a few of my favs in the short time it's been with us. But oh well.

That looks like a neat collection of games for the beastly PS4. Planning on getting more? Smile

Anyway, I'll be seeing you around; and feel free to PM if you have any questions Smile

RE: Yeo is here! - yeo - Nov 5th, 2018

(Nov 5th, 2018, 12:42 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
That looks like a neat collection of games for the beastly PS4. Planning on getting more? Smile

Anyway, I'll be seeing you around; and feel free to PM if you have any questions Smile

I'm considering getting Black Ops 4 for the Blackout mode, but I'm still thinking because I'm saving money to buy the Switch+Ultimate.

Also thank you, I will.

RE: Yeo is here! - lp0 on fire - Nov 5th, 2018

Hello and welcome, I am the grumpy old man of the group, I share your dislike for Discord.

I tend to rant a bit, Just ask Nightingale Whistle.

RE: Yeo is here! - Moonface - Nov 5th, 2018

Welcome to the community yeo! I assume Tracer is your favorite Overwatch character, or at least one of them? Smile

RE: Yeo is here! - yeo - Nov 6th, 2018

(Nov 5th, 2018, 05:03 AM)lp0 on fire Wrote:
Hello and welcome, I am the grumpy old man of the group, I share your dislike for Discord.

I tend to rant a bit, Just ask Nightingale Whistle.
Hello grumpy old man.

(Nov 5th, 2018, 03:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Welcome to the community yeo! I assume Tracer is your favorite Overwatch character, or at least one of them? Smile

Yeah she is my main along with Mercy (rip). I'm excited for Ashe too.

RE: Yeo is here! - Hotspot - Nov 6th, 2018

Welcome to the forum!

I too, am a big fan of Overwatch. I love Tracer! She's one of my mains, even though I don't play as much as I used to of her. (I'm a Sombra, Ana/Moira main)
Her and Sombra are the only characters that I think look cool physically, have cool abilities, and kind of relate to them in a way too.

I wasn't aware that discord was taking away servers? I haven't had an issue yet, although I mainly just go on two.

RE: Yeo is here! - Mr EliteL - Nov 8th, 2018

Welcome to UG, Yeo!

I'm also considering whether or not to get a Switch and Smash Ultimate. Leaning towards yes. Have you played earlier Smash games?

RE: Yeo is here! - Kyng - Nov 11th, 2018

Welcome aboard, Yeo! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

And, yeah....while I use Discord and don't actively dislike it, I still prefer forums personally.