Universal Gaming
What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Jun 6th, 2018

...I'll get my coat.

Hello there, everyone! This is Maniakkid25 reporting in. I play lots of video games, I occasionally stream on Twitch (maniakkid25), and I happen to know all sorts of random bits and bobs of information that you wouldn't expect the average person to know. Need someone to calculate the force of impact of a MAC gun from Halo? I'm your guy (it's something in the gigatons of TNT; It's been a while since I did the calculation)! Anyway, happy to be here, and happy to help.

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Karo - Jun 6th, 2018

So what is a Moral Compass Cricket Thingy? Can I buy one in a store? :3

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Maniakkid25 - Jun 7th, 2018

No, though you could find one in a store, technically. "A" as in "one", meaning where I work.

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - queenzelda - Jun 7th, 2018

Hey, you! I've been meaning to ask if you've been enjoying doing your streaming as of late. :3 So.. Has you?

RE: What's a "Moral Compass Cricket Thingy"? - Karo - Jun 7th, 2018

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:06 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
No, though you could find one in a store, technically. "A" as in "one", meaning where I work.

How much to buy this one? is it the last of its kind?

I'll pay any price for it!

It's been fun, though no one watches me, really. I mean, EL does, but that's about it. It doesn't help that I'm not very entertaining without someone to bounce conversations off of, so it's great that I have Yuri around to stream SMT Nocturne with.

Edit: And no, Yuri, it's rather priceless, sadly.

Have you thought about starting a podcast? (I think it'd be interesting, if done right.)

No, mainly because I wouldn't know what to even have it be about. I mean, if it's gaming news, I don't really keep up with it, so it would probably be better if I didn't try to host it. Or if I could at least shuffle off some of the work to someone else. Maybe I could do one about gaming history in general, but that would be so mercurial in topic that I don't even know if people would bother.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:14 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
It's been fun, though no one watches me, really. I mean, EL does, but that's about it. It doesn't help that I'm not very entertaining without someone to bounce conversations off of, so it's great that I have Yuri around to stream SMT Nocturne with.

Edit: And no, Yuri, it's rather priceless, sadly.
Hey I think your entertaining on your own. I just wanted to join in on the streaming fun~  

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:21 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
No, mainly because I wouldn't know what to even have it be about. I mean, if it's gaming news, I don't really keep up with it, so it would probably be better if I didn't try to host it. Or if I could at least shuffle off some of the work to someone else. Maybe I could do one about gaming history in general, but that would be so mercurial in topic that I don't even know if people would bother.
You mean I can listen to you ramble on for hours on a podcast? I would bite! Grin

Next idea for our Nocturne grind....you tell me about the history of gaming! XD That way we won't be distracted by Pokemon. XD

I'd be up for doing a podcast. I've done one before so it's nothing new to me. xp Besides, we could all ramble on & on about Pokemon & the new let's go franchise. Tongue XD

Which digimon is the most awesomest digmon; liek evar?

...*points at signature* G-Guilmon. Who else would it be?

(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:35 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
...*points at signature* G-Guilmon. Who else would it be?

Cocomon? :3

[Image: latest?cb=20150302035446]

It's technically Kokomon, and that's technically Wendigomon, but let's not split hairs, here. Point is, Guilmon is Guilmon, and Guilmon is awesome.

Agumon doesn't approve

[Image: ConfusedSlightBlowfish-size_restricted.gif]

That's not an Agumon.

[Image: tumblr_n583i2uvEp1rocrc5o2_500.gif]

That's an Agumon.

(Bonus points if you get the reference)