Universal Gaming
Just call me Lady Queen - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just call me Lady Queen (/showthread.php?tid=37)

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 29th, 2018

(Jul 28th, 2018, 08:45 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Did you try Wii sports baseball
Yea & I wasn't a fan, shall we say. :<

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Hotspot - Jul 29th, 2018

What's your favorite thing about summer? (Aside from warm weather)

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 30th, 2018

(Jul 29th, 2018, 09:15 PM)Hotspot Wrote:
What's your favorite thing about summer? (Aside from warm weather)
Being able to get outside more. It's nice to be abe to go for a walk whenever I want during the day, just as long as it's not super hawt or pouring down rain.

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Jul 31st, 2018

Since the summer time celebration is over, are you going to change your name back soon?

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Jul 31st, 2018

(Jul 31st, 2018, 09:58 PM)chloe Wrote:
Since the summer time celebration is over, are you going to change your name back soon?
I probably will sometime in late August. ;3

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - Chloe - Aug 1st, 2018

Why not do it now? (;

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 1st, 2018

(Aug 1st, 2018, 11:11 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 31st, 2018, 10:56 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
Is you a fan of Prince (aka: the Purple One)?
Prince who is Prince? I know a [Image: eCen4yA.png] Whistle
Man I'm showing my age here.
Technically he changed his name BACK to Prince in 2000 when his contract with Warner Bro's expired. Tongue

Did you ever watch the half time show of the super bowl with Prince in it? It was a few years ago.... Oh crap I am old.... 2006.
Nope, I'm not a fan of footBAAAAAAAAAAll at all. All sports impo are over hyped. Meh

(Aug 1st, 2018, 09:44 PM)chloe Wrote:
Why not do it now? (;
Cause I'd want to make a new avy/sig for myself. Tongue And I'm kinda lazy about doing that atmo. ^^"

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - lp0 on fire - Aug 2nd, 2018

(Aug 1st, 2018, 11:26 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
Prince who is Prince? I know a [Image: eCen4yA.png] Whistle
Man I'm showing my age here.
Technically he changed his name BACK to Prince in 2000 when his contract with Warner Bro's expired. Tongue

Did you ever watch the half time show of the super bowl with Prince in it? It was a few years ago.... Oh crap I am old.... 2006.
Nope, I'm not a fan of footBAAAAAAAAAAll at all. All sports impo are over hyped. Meh

(Aug 1st, 2018, 09:44 PM)chloe Wrote:
Why not do it now? (;
Cause I'd want to make a new avy/sig for myself. Tongue And I'm kinda lazy about doing that atmo. ^^"

....wha....how....am I back in Chloe's topic?! IM SO CONFUSED! Whistle (but really I got so confused when I first got in here)

All sports may be over hyped but even then you (used to) watch the SB for the ads (and maybe the half time if it is a performer you like..) I only watched the Super Bowl once because I was a poor college student and the school was giving away free food at their super bowl party (Papa Johns pizza and wings...interestingly enough the only time I ever had Papa Johns was when I was at that university but I digress even further). It was the Madonna year and saw this https://i.imgur.com/lzR5O.gif how the hell that looks so painful....awww....ANYWHO BACK ON TOPIC...

And LIES! The idea that [Image: eCen4yA.png] changed his name back to "Prince" is just a conspiracy by the record labels! :p

RE: Just call me Lady Queen - queenzelda - Aug 2nd, 2018

Don't buy it, he even announced on one of those half a**ed tv news shows about his name change. If I recall correctly it was on Good Morning America, long before Matt Lauer was fired. Also you ended up here in MY topic cause I thought you were talking to me about Prince. So yea, I moved it to here. Thus staying on subject. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Btw, I always referred to Prince as his Princessness just so that we is clear. xp

We can't use his online handle of PurpleDove1999? :p

(Aug 2nd, 2018, 02:57 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
But...it's more fun to think of him as a woman though. Tongue But I am the oddish one here, of course. (hehe)

(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:50 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 02:57 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
But...it's more fun to think of him as a woman though. Tongue But I am the oddish one here, of course. (hehe)
purpledove1999 just screams woman anyways Whistle

Well teen girl maybe a bit more.... form the classic net....only missing XxxPurpleDove1999xxX....

(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:52 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Well teen girl maybe a bit more.... form the classic net....only missing XxxPurpleDove1999xxX....
He was just discovering himself during that period. Ya, know. ;3

(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:56 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:52 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

He was just discovering himself during that period. Ya, know. ;3

and you just triggered one of the first copypasta memes of the internet that I remember
Quote:hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

But, the penguin of doom sounds like such a sweetheart. I don't care if she's bi, but clearly she's had people be all judgy about her 'preferences'. But it is what it is, we peoples be all judgy.

Even this woman on youtube who talks about reasons not to have a tiny house says it; so it must be true.