Universal Gaming
Summer 2018 - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Summer 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=40)

Summer 2018 - Karo - Jun 7th, 2018

[Image: 454282-splatoon_2_summer_wallpaper.jpg]

Now that summer is here does anyone have any particularly plan for summer? Going to do anything cool? Do some traveling?

As for me I'm planning on moving back to my old house cause my parents didn't like where we moved too. I plan on trying to get into shape more and do more exercise and get my license (finally!)

RE: Summer 2018 - queenzelda - Jun 7th, 2018

We have plans to watch E3 next week, & go to a theme park too. Idk which one yet, but I'm saving up for it so we can go. It'll be fun. ^^ I can't wait! Grin

RE: Summer 2018 - Nightingale - Jun 7th, 2018

It'll actually be Winter for me in a couple of days, but I have plans nonetheless Tongue

I'm gonna try and save up for a better PC to start off, then gonna try and take some days off just to relax and catch up with all my MIA friends.

And I'll also try to ignore the FIFA World Cup and all its smoke screens.

RE: Summer 2018 - ShiraNoMai - Jun 7th, 2018

It's always weird to see people in opposite sides of the equator talk about seasons. I cannot fathom the idea of a hot Christmas. Actually, I lie, I do, I live it every year. Florida life  :exclamation:

Sounds like good, slightly productive summers, guys! As for me, I don't think we got anything planned. Summer's just become a normal season when you're not in school anymore, and that kind of sucks. Plus, it's always summer in Florida, so it doesn't make me want to go outside any more/less than before. :s

RE: Summer 2018 - Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018

Yeah, can't say I have any summer plans really since there's nothing that can only be done in Florida during the summer. So I guess technically, it's summer for me all year long. Tongue

RE: Summer 2018 - Karo - Jun 7th, 2018

Welcome to Florida where the blazing sun never ends.....and it will burrnnn alll!!!!

Actual picture of the burning of a Florida house.
[Image: disaster-girl.jpg]

RE: Summer 2018 - Mr EliteL - Jun 7th, 2018

So that's where the picture is from.

Anyway, Summer. We've strangely had some early days of hot weather over here in jolly ol' England. Or at least where I live. Didn't really do much for them, I think there was one good day I did do something. I have in mind, hoping to do a 15 mile walk, which I haven't done since 2015. My friend I do walks with along the sea side (not on the sand, as it slows you down), wants to as well, and we also hope to try and get more people to do that with us. Perhaps some swimming, playing tennis too. Exercising out of those activities as well, like weightlifting.

RE: Summer 2018 - Dragon Lord - Jun 8th, 2018

Normally my summer would consists of doing nothing but either working or sitting at home playing video games and doing everything in my power to avoid society and the stupidity of humanity.

However, this summer I'll be doing the exact opposite of that and going to New York City to visit my good friend and attend the Miku Expo Concert with another friend.

My hatred for other human beings is already strong, we'll see how much stronger it gets after I experience NYC.

RE: Summer 2018 - Karo - Jun 8th, 2018

I hope you have a great time Night Lord! Grin If you can snap a few pictures of it I bet it will be a blast!

RE: Summer 2018 - macGamr - Jun 8th, 2018

Not much for this summer, other than going to Perth for a day out in late August (in Scotland, not Aussieland you fools). Also that I would be looking to get into voluntary work also. Happy days Smile

RE: Summer 2018 - lp0 on fire - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:05 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Welcome to Florida where the blazing sun never ends.....and it will burrnnn alll!!!!

False, You don't see Florida man anywhere. Unless that's his rare and often never seen sidekick Florida Child. Whistle

Anyways I guess my summer will be spent looking for a job <_<

RE: Summer 2018 - Karo - Jun 26th, 2018

(Jun 19th, 2018, 07:11 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

False, You don't see Florida man anywhere. Unless that's his rare and often never seen sidekick Florida Child. Whistle

Actually PM Florida man is actually watching his house burn down.

You see he trying to convince the officer to let it burnnnnn!

He enjoys the burn of his property.

RE: Summer 2018 - lp0 on fire - Jun 27th, 2018

(Jun 26th, 2018, 11:28 PM)Yuri Wrote:
(Jun 19th, 2018, 07:11 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Actually PM Florida man is actually watching his house burn down.

You see he trying to convince the officer to let it burnnnnn!

He enjoys the burn of his property.

So Florida man is a fan of the Bloodhound Gang?