Universal Gaming
I am thou, thou art I - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I am thou, thou art I (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: I am thou, thou art I - ShiraNoMai - Jan 27th, 2022

How's HRT been for you? It's been a year nearly now right? Still feeling good? Smile

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jan 28th, 2022

Still feeling good! I do need to work on taking care of myself better though as I really haven't gotten much exercise in the past year as I should of. Thank you for asking Nikki. Smile

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jan 28th, 2022

You ignored my last question. Glare

Are you interested in the new Kirby game coming out soon at all?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jan 28th, 2022

Oh whoops so voice training in this context is more for the point of transitioning as you can learn to control your vocal folds to produce a more feminine sound. There are channels that are dedicated to learning this on Youtube and tons of resources really. Now of course you don't have to be trans to learn to do it. I would explain more, but I don't feel confident enough to explain it as I have no background in sound. XD

I am interested in it, but I doubt I'll be running out to buy it until I hear more about it. Gasp

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jan 29th, 2022

Ah. I didn't really consider that being necessary; for some reason I figured that hormones would just have an effect on that sort of thing. Unless it does but voice training helps improve it or speeds the process along. Apologies for sounding ignorant, I really don't know much about this stuff. Sweat

Fair enough. What's your favourite Kirby game then? Tongue

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jan 29th, 2022

To be honest that would be a lot easier, but e doesn't undo the thickening and lengthening of t to your vocal cords resulting in the deeper masculine sounds of guys. You don't sound ignorant or anything Moony you wouldn't know unless you looked into it and I don't think most people look into the effects of hormone very often. XD Now of course if your FTM the t will change your voice over the time you use it giving yourself a deeper masculine sound, but t is harder to get your hands on and there could be medical reasons that someone might not be able to transition medically so in that case you might look into ways to produce that sound through the manipulation of your vocal folds.

I honestly think I'm going to say Kirby in the Amazing Mirror for GBA I really enjoyed playing that back in my young days. Such a simpler time those days were!

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Feb 3rd, 2022

I feel like everything that's in the past feels like a simpler time even if they weren't just because we're likely to filter out all the complicated bollocks. XD

So I can't remember her name but there's this one vTuber I see come up on my feed sporadically when you like one of her tweets. She has like red eyes and white hair I think? Anyway, how'd you find her? XD

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Feb 5th, 2022

That is Lucy Pyre! She basically does Pokemon and FFXIV content I discovered her through the video that was like what your FFXIV races choice said about you which is honestly a very fun format that she done before she relatively new in her vtube journey and the FFXIV race video didnt' even have her as a vtuber. XD

I love her content and since she got the model she basically does random bits of tweets so that probably what you saw where most of the time it either something to make you laugh, or maybe encouragement randomly.

I honestly do enjoy the like feature cause you never know what going to end up on your twitter. XD

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Feb 8th, 2022

Here's a random question for you. What was your favourite area(s) in MapleStory? Tongue

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Feb 9th, 2022

Honestly I think the Aqua road area I can't remember it name exactly, but being able to swim around and fight as really cool!

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Feb 9th, 2022

I do not recall that area at all or the ability to swim in that game. Was it something on any of the servers we played on? Unsure

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Feb 9th, 2022

Yes, but I do believe it was past Orbis and I forget if you ever got to a high enough level to go there. :O

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Feb 14th, 2022

Yeah I don't recall Orbis either. I always thought I had seen every area in the game when I was actively playing but apparently I missed a lot of stuff. Errm

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Mar 16th, 2022

MapleSTory had a lot of content really, but it could be quite grindy in the early days!

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Mar 17th, 2022

Not that we'd ever play it now probably but I just realised that if we did I'd actually be able to have an NA account now. ROFL

Do you remember us playing this game? XD