Universal Gaming
I am thou, thou art I - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I am thou, thou art I (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Mar 17th, 2022

Is this the, "Holy light will guide us" game? If so I do remember it and I also remember the holy vagina will guide us.

If you do want to play an MMO I do recommend FFXIV, but you might not ever come back.....if you thought MapleStory was bad............try playing the award warning Heavensward expansion and not getting addicted to FFXIV? I think that impossible!

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Mar 17th, 2022

(Mar 17th, 2022, 03:51 PM)Karo Wrote:
Is this the, "Holy light will guide us" game? If so I do remember it and I also remember the holy vagina will guide us.

If you do want to play an MMO I do recommend FFXIV, but you might not ever come back.....if you thought MapleStory was bad............try playing the award warning Heavensward expansion and not getting addicted to FFXIV? I think that impossible!
Yes it is that game. I forgot about that quote until you reminded me of it again. XD
I can't remember how either of us discovered the game though. Hmm

I don't know if I'd ever want to pour time into an MMO of any type nowadays. Especially since I would be concerned about neglecting other things because of being addicted to it or distracted by it with my ADD. XD

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - May 19th, 2022

So after seeing your excitement for the DbD dating sim, if you could have a dating game set in any other game universes, what would you pick?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jun 5th, 2022

Honestly I don't really know? The fact that DbD has a dating sim is just so wild I love it! I guess of the top of my head I'd pick Final Fantasy? I think it would be a big market and Square Enix has done weird thing before. Gasp

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jun 5th, 2022

(Jun 5th, 2022, 02:42 AM)Karo Wrote:
Honestly I don't really know? The fact that DbD has a dating sim is just so wild I love it! I guess of the top of my head I'd pick Final Fantasy? I think it would be a big market and Square Enix has done weird thing before. Gasp
Dating Cloud in a dress would be the only correct option in such a game. Whistle

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jun 23rd, 2022

Don't know how I didn't think of this last time I posted, but considering your excitement for "Hooked on You" I guess you've played at least one dating simulator before, so which one out of any you've played is your favourite? @Karo

RE: I am thou, thou art I - ShiraNoMai - Jun 24th, 2022

When you get your freedom to express your gender, well, freely, at some point in your life, what will be the most gender-affirming thing you will do? Smile (Going out in a cute outfit, getting your nails painted, etc)

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jun 24th, 2022

I've played a few, but I wouldn't say I really have a favorite?

@ShiraNoMai That is an excellent question and I love it! I think it would honestly be a tie between the physical changes and clothes? Honestly I think all of it will be pretty affirming to me and I'm looking forward to that! Grin

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jun 25th, 2022

(Jun 24th, 2022, 08:10 PM)Karo Wrote:
I've played a few, but I wouldn't say I really have a favorite?
Ever played any you didn't like?

Also to carry on from Shira's question, if you were to paint your nails what color(s) would you probably go with?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jun 25th, 2022

Not that I can remember? It honestly been a while since I actually played one. Gasp

Probably a pink or blue? I think those would be a nice color. Gasp

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jun 25th, 2022

(Jun 25th, 2022, 07:21 PM)Karo Wrote:
Probably a pink or blue? I think those would be a nice color. Gasp
Go for purple and blue to represent the UG colors. Cool *shot*

Do you think you'd ever dye your hair a different color?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Jun 25th, 2022

Oh yes! I would love to do that! Though honestly probably natural hair colors and nothing too colorful unless it was a wig then I don't think I'd mind?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Jun 28th, 2022

Interesting. Personally I think any color can actually work quite well ever since my class last semester where my art teacher had her hair dyed a different color every few weeks, with some of her choices being blue, white, and green. XD
Since you mentioned wearing a wig, I assume you would consider a shorter hair style so it's easier to hide it under the wig? Or would you only have it short while intending to use a wig and longer any time outside that desire?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Aug 1st, 2022

Honestly I'm not quite sure yet about wigs? As I really haven't had any experience with trying them, but I don't think you necessarily have to have short hair to use them? It probably would make them easier.

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Aug 4th, 2022

I don't think I've asked this one before; how did you find Lucy Pyre on Twitter/Twitch? Tongue