Universal Gaming
I am thou, thou art I - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I am thou, thou art I (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Nov 19th, 2021

Thank you very much! I did go out to Olive Garden a week ago for my bday, but today I'll probably just see some of my family members, but it should be a nice day! I am a bit tired though but honestly me being tired really isn't anything new anymore.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Nov 19th, 2021

What's it like at Olive Garden? I've never been there although I think Shira wants to take me there some time.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Maniakkid25 - Nov 19th, 2021

Happy birfday, Karo. Hope everything's going alright.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Nov 20th, 2021

Its very tasty and filling and you gain so many tasty breadsticks! Honestly some people might just go for the breadsticks the the italian food is tasty and good, but the best thing is probably those breadsticks. XD

@Maniakkid25 Thank you for the bday wishes! <3

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Nov 20th, 2021

Would you say it's your favorite Italian style restaurant of those you've been to?

Did you get anything for your birthday? Smile

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Nov 20th, 2021

Secretly just between you and me I haven't.

I got a few things:

My parents treated me out to dinner
Cricket preordered me Endwalker deluxe edition
My friend sent me a lovely care package and it was just so sweet.
Another friend on FFXIV gave me a fat cat mount and it is adorable. XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Nov 21st, 2021

(Nov 20th, 2021, 04:24 AM)Karo Wrote:
Secretly just between you and me I haven't.
Is this in response to my first question or the second? Unsure

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - ShiraNoMai - Nov 21st, 2021

She'll never tell!  Shifty

But yeah, sounds like you had a great time. Was there a reason you couldn't all go out on your birthday instead of the week prior? Not that it's bad, just curious. I haven't been to Olive Garden since... I graduated college, I think? Damn I was trying to find a photo I took from it to confirm but it seems I didn't post it online. Oh well.

Anyway welcome to 28! It's been very mid so far other than the fact I have to keep referring to the calendar now to remember my age. ROFL

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Nov 21st, 2021

Oh so I actually didn't finish that sentence secretly it was the only Italian restaurant I have ever been too. Gasp

And thank you Nikki I already feel that myself...I've decided that maybe next year I shall stop aging and be like, happy 28th birthday again! Grin

The funny thing about photos is unless you have them all stored in the cloud or on some online thing they tend to get lost even though they are technically digital. XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Nov 28th, 2021

I already asked @Maniakkid25 but because I know you were interested too, have you played SMT V yet?

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Nov 29th, 2021

Yup and I have been slowly playing through it! I still really haven't beaten the opening though cause I'm playing on hard and it is quite hard. XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Nov 29th, 2021

Did you choose to play it on hard because you've played the others on that difficulty or was it from finding the earlier ones too easy and wanting some more challenge?

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Nov 29th, 2021

I like to challenge myself mainly just because I can and its not too bad!

It'll just be a really slow playthrough. XD

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Moonface - Dec 3rd, 2021

If you've played more than one other SMT game, which one is your favourite?

RE: I am thou, thou art I - Karo - Dec 20th, 2021

I honestly think my favorite really does have to be Persona 3 Portable, but if it has to be strictly mainline, I think I'm going to go with Strange Journey it was a really good playthrough and I thoguht the story was interesting and a fun take on the end of the world.