Universal Gaming
A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jun 18th, 2018

The same as any other cats, which is that cats are awesome. Except the black cat that lives with Shira's mum, because it never wants to receive any affection and just hisses at us. Errm

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Mr EliteL - Jun 18th, 2018

Oh? Is that Yoru? Where did that cat come from? Quite strange to hear a cat not liking affection. Would it take any from Shira's mum even? A real shame there. Needs to be taught how good affection is. XD

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - lp0 on fire - Jun 18th, 2018

Am I going crazy or did tables break?
I swore at some point table support was added?

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Dragon Lord - Jun 18th, 2018

Does your face go through phases like the moon does? Is there CrescentMoonFace, HalfMoonFace and FullMoonFace? What about NewMoonFace? Do you have no face at the start of every cycle?  Hmm

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jun 18th, 2018

(Jun 18th, 2018, 05:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh? Is that Yoru? Where did that cat come from? Quite strange to hear a cat not liking affection. Would it take any from Shira's mum even? A real shame there. Needs to be taught how good affection is. XD
Yes. She likes affection, the trouble is that she constantly thinks you're going to do something even if you're managing to give her affection.

(Jun 18th, 2018, 07:03 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Am I going crazy or did tables break?
I swore at some point table support was added?
They broke because I tested a plugin for tables and found it worked poorly, and upon uninstalling it it decided to delete all of the Table MyCodes I had created.

(Jun 18th, 2018, 07:23 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Does your face go through phases like the moon does? Is there CrescentMoonFace, HalfMoonFace and FullMoonFace? What about NewMoonFace? Do you have no face at the start of every cycle?  Hmm
Look out of your window at night and maybe you'll find out. Shifty

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - lp0 on fire - Jun 18th, 2018

Will we get tables back...because well I am too lazy to change my signature Whistle Tongue

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Dragon Lord - Jun 18th, 2018

Bruh that's creepy. Why are you outside of my window at night?

Does Shira know you spend your nights gazing into my window?

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Hotspot - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 15th, 2018, 05:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:25 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
What is your favorite season?
Fall because it has Halloween in it. Tongue

I love Halloween! I wish it could be summer and halloween all the time. lol 

What/who is your favorite halloween character? (Ghosts, pumpkins.. etc..)

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - queenzelda - Jun 19th, 2018

So.. Did you know that even though I'm logged in all the time here when I come onto the forum, the forum acts like I'm a guest? I have to click on 'home' or the banner for the forum to 'log me in', even though I never really logged out. Weird huh?

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 19th, 2018, 02:00 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Tough one, but probably pumpkins because you can make those look however you want to.

(Jun 19th, 2018, 07:13 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
So.. Did you know that even though I'm logged in all the time here when I come onto the forum, the forum acts like I'm a guest? I have to click on 'home' or the banner for the forum to 'log me in', even though I never really logged out. Weird huh?
I was working on that issue prior to E3 but it caused some things to break so I held off on it. The reason is basically loading up the board without https causes you to load the board as a guest. Soon the board should load with https always no matter what which should stop that problem.

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - lp0 on fire - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 19th, 2018, 05:00 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jun 19th, 2018, 02:00 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Tough one, but probably pumpkins because you can make those look however you want to.

(Jun 19th, 2018, 07:13 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I was working on that issue prior to E3 but it caused some things to break so I held off on it. The reason is basically loading up the board without https causes you to load the board as a guest. Soon the board should load with https always no matter what which should stop that problem.

Why did you allow such a game breaking bug to be present at launch Tongue /s

But joking aside..

How are you handling the heat and humidity of Florida?

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 19th, 2018, 05:09 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
How are you handling the heat and humidity of Florida?
I spend most of my time inside because I don't have a job yet and no obligations that require me to go out, so I get to avoid it most of the time. Based on when I do go outside though, I've yet to outright hate it or find it unbearable.

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - macGamr - Jun 20th, 2018

I gathered that this forum had been around since 2006. What forum software did it use at that time, before its Zetaboards incarnation?
And, any chance of visiting other US states or, would you prefer to just remain in Florida? Smile

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jun 20th, 2018

(Jun 20th, 2018, 08:25 AM)macGamr Wrote:
I gathered that this forum had been around since 2006. What forum software did it use at that time, before its Zetaboards incarnation?
And, any chance of visiting other US states or, would you prefer to just remain in Florida? Smile
The board started out on InvisionFree as Elite SmashBash Luigi Forums (no points for guessing who made the original boards), then was renamed to Elite Gamers Forum. Due to a moderator creating a ridiculous amount of problems that required way too much work to rectify, we restarted the board in 2008 and converted it to ZetaBoards in 2009, which is when we also changed the name to Universal Gaming.

I've visited New York for Comic Con which was last year with Shira. That was really enjoyable so long as you weren't the one driving. Colorado might be another state I visit as there are family on Shira's side that live out there, so we could go out there to visit them. No other states come to mind but if any had something interesting for me to check out I wouldn't rule them out. Smile

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Hotspot - Jun 24th, 2018

Is there a forum hoster, that you absolutely hate? Like for me, I'd never use Proboards again. lol