Universal Gaming
A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Nov 19th, 2021

(Nov 18th, 2021, 01:38 AM)Karo Wrote:
So Moony what did you end up doing for your bday after work?
Shira basically covered what I did that was birthday related. Other than that I didn't really do anything else that was different to a normal day. Tongue

(Nov 18th, 2021, 03:57 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Ah gawd, guess I'm late again. Happy day after birfday, Moony. Hope it was decent, plz. Don't hate me for not wishing ppls happy birfdays, btw.
I shall consider putting you in the airlock with the next batch of raccoons to be released onto an unsuspecting planets population. Glare

(Nov 18th, 2021, 05:29 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I got the IRL privilege of spending the rest of his birthday in person so ha! I'll let him detail his gifts, cuz I believe I may be the only one to have given him non-consumable things at this point. Hmm
You are. Anything else I did get was basically food from people at work. Tongue

(Nov 18th, 2021, 10:06 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
 Unlucky about the restaurant, but yeah what the heck? Is that the normal time they close or somehow not?
If memory serves they close 8pm every night, except Sunday, because they're just straight up closed that day of the week. Pretty nuts to me that a restaurant would close at 8pm, especially on a Friday and Saturday when most people go out late on those days. Errm

As for what I got, here's everything: And oh god I feel like Shira got me something else and I'm forgetting it like a terrible person! D=

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Nov 19th, 2021

I wish I got free ice cream at work, but I"m afraid I don't go to a place that offer free ice cream for your bday Sad

Did you want anything for your bday Moony? I know it kinda late to be asking! XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Nov 20th, 2021

(Nov 19th, 2021, 09:31 PM)Karo Wrote:
I wish I got free ice cream at work, but I"m afraid I don't go to a place that offer free ice cream for your bday Sad

Did you want anything for your bday Moony? I know it kinda late to be asking! XD
Well to clarify, there were some boxes of Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars that weren't in a decent enough condition to sell, and so my manager just decided to let us eat them since he and a few other workers also had birthdays in the same week as mine. The only other option for that ice cream is to throw it away when it can't be sold in damaged boxes.

Uh, not for my birthday in particular but there are things in general I do want that I don't mind when I get them. I'll have to remember what any of that is other than just games or going to England finally. Tongue

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Nov 21st, 2021

Good on that manager at least he didn't throw them away like most of them I do that I assume! Gasp

Would you like me to get you a game then Moony? If its on PSN I can get you a card as long as you don't mind digital or if you really want a physical one I could send the money and you can go pick it up or something. XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Nov 22nd, 2021

(Nov 21st, 2021, 03:56 PM)Karo Wrote:
Would you like me to get you a game then Moony? If its on PSN I can get you a card as long as you don't mind digital or if you really want a physical one I could send the money and you can go pick it up or something. XD
If you're offering, then A Hat in Time is a strong contender that doesn't cost a lot (since it's on sale right now), but I don't know what platform I want it on right this moment. Likely PS4, but I'm currently checking if the PC version offers anything extra I wouldn't want to miss out on.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Nov 25th, 2021

I can do that Moony, so after your research what version did you want? So I can make sure I get it on the right platform. XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Nov 25th, 2021

(Nov 25th, 2021, 02:40 PM)Karo Wrote:
I can do that Moony, so after your research what version did you want? So I can make sure I get it on the right platform. XD
Well I already got it on PS4 a couple days ago because I couldn't resist waiting. XD
But like I said on Discord you can just get me the DLC instead. Tongue

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Jan 7th, 2022

Time for two very important questions Moony!

1. How have you been doing lately?

2. Why don't you appear offline on everything like me? D:

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jan 7th, 2022

(Jan 7th, 2022, 02:50 AM)Karo Wrote:
Time for two very important questions Moony!

1. How have you been doing lately?

2. Why don't you appear offline on everything like me? D:
1. Mixed bag. Sometimes I can go a whole day and be fine, other days it'll only be for some of the day, and then I can also just have days where I feel sad/lonely/hopeless, etc. even if my day itself isn't going badly.

2. I rarely set myself to appear offline on Discord but generally I don't do it because I don't want anyone to think I'm not coming online when really I am.

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Jan 7th, 2022

Do remember on those days that you have friends that love and care about you my friend. Gasp I think that important to remember and you can always shoot any of us a message. vuv (Even if we are eternally offline creatures of the internet <_<)

See it probably more more sense to not appear offline, but it something I've been doing for so long I don't even know why I do it anymore. Gasp

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jan 10th, 2022

True, and I appreciate you reiterating that point for me. Although there are times where even with company (including Shira), I can still feel lonely and stuff which is really annoying. Doh

Thinking on it more, the only time I appeared offline a lot was back in the MSN days because I got sick of how even setting myself to "Do Not Disturb" would still have people send me messages, although that wasn't what bothered me. What annoyed me was how MSN would always open above all other windows whenever I received a message, which would cause programs like Photoshop to bug out if I was using a tool and I'd have to CTRL + Z and redo whatever I was currently doing. Errm

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Jan 16th, 2022

I don't think I ever used do not disturb I think I mostly just kept appearing offline so I don't really remember how it worked myself, but that sounds really annoying!

If you could add something to UG what would you do even if it was technically impossible with the current coding limitations of the forum software? Gasp

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jan 17th, 2022

(Jan 16th, 2022, 05:39 PM)Karo Wrote:
If you could add something to UG what would you do even if it was technically impossible with the current coding limitations of the forum software? Gasp
Push notifications of some sort would be good maybe? There's not much I've seen that doesn't seem possible that could be added, but a few things are stuff I'd work for on a new theme because the current ones were put together so quickly that trying to code in certain things would probably be more work than it should be.

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Karo - Jan 19th, 2022

Tapatalk was on the horizon and you had to move quickly Moony. Gasp I'm looking forward to whenever we get that next new theme! I'm sure it'll be your best work yet!

Have you ever considered streaming and if you do stream can we all be your pogchamp?
ROFL

RE: A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again - Moonface - Jan 19th, 2022

Yeah, especially when Brandon just decided to go from "I want you all to help me with this announcement so it goes smoothly" to "Public announcement made, bye" in the span of a few hours, and left us with no answer on how long we had before everything moved. Although we also moved quickly to restart before that year's E3 so that all the news would be on this board without the discussions being fragmented. I've wanted to do a new theme for a long time now, but motivation has been hard because of my mental health. Hopefully this year I'll start working on it properly if nothing else. XD
Thinking on it more, I'd say 2FA for all users would be another thing I'd want to see on this software. The ACP has it, but I find that utterly worthless when someone can still enter a staff account and delete content without needing the ACP at all.

I've never seen that video before and apparently that's a famous meme, yet I've only heard of just the "pogchamp" term and nothing else that goes with it (excluding emotes).
Ignoring the logistics of it all and how streaming can be a make or break affair (I've heard some real horror stories about people who stopped doing Twitch and ended up shit out of luck after), streaming would be something I'd consider doing if none of the aforementioned was a problem. I even at one point just tried coming up with sub alert ideas just because I was bored and wondered what I'd pick. XD