Universal Gaming
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit (/showthread.php?tid=91)

Pages: 1 2

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - queenzelda - Jun 11th, 2018

The Adventures of Captain Spirit was announced during Microsfoft & SquareEnix's E3.

When I first saw it, the first thing that came ot my mind was after seeing the kid's dad was that this kid is the love child of Frank (who the father looks like) & Kate Marsh. Yea, let that sink in fellow LiS fans. Tongue

RE: The Adventures of Captain Spirit - King Atem - Jun 11th, 2018

queenzelda Wrote:
When I first saw it, the first thing that came to my mind was after seeing the kid's dad was that this kid is the love child of Frank (who the father looks like) & Kate Marsh. Yea, let that sink in fellow LiS fans. Tongue
Damn it!! Now I cant unsee!! >.< But yea, your right I can see it more now. Wtf?! xD

RE: The Adventures of Captain Spirit - Chloe - Jun 11th, 2018

Well....

It might be a possibility. But the devs do say the characters are separate from the original title, but still.. Its hard not to try to connect them when the father looks like a character already established from prior.

RE: The Adventures of Captain Spirit - Nightingale - Jun 12th, 2018

Honestly, even thought the video is just two minutes long and doesn't really reveal much at all, I think I'm permanently put-off by it.

Like, no joke, I had to remind myself this was a video-game set in the LiS universe and not some cheesy Disney film desperate to make bank by pulling some heart strings.

I still think an awesome game can come out of it, I'm just not willing to be the guinea pig.

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Chloe - Jun 27th, 2018

Uh, fellow LiS fans. Have you noticed with this game:

Also where the bleep is the friken mask(helmet)? I can't find the stupid thing anywhere!

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - King Atem - Jun 27th, 2018

@chloe: I can't seem to find where the [light] heavy armor is myself. Or figure out how to get into the locked door in the shed. It uses 4 numbers & I have no idea what they are. I found my way to the fort, not much up there tbh.

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - queenzelda - Jun 27th, 2018

I have no idea where the eff the mask is either & I feel like I've looked everywhere for the thing! I'm going to try looking for answers on gamefaq. ^^;

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - King Atem - Jun 28th, 2018

Ohhh! Thanks queen, that info will help. But um, what about the pin for the cell phone?

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - queenzelda - Jun 28th, 2018

Having trouble trying to figure out the cell phone pin too huh? Well Jing found the info on Distuctoid, so I'll share the info here.
Btw, don't go waking up 'dad' unless your ready...

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Chloe - Jun 28th, 2018

Thanks for the tip. If I get stuck {again} I'll check through your posts queenzelda.

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - King Atem - Jun 28th, 2018

Wait what? That is kind of odd the dad's pin # is what you said, but I'll try it. After I beat Chris' high score, all I have left to do is set up a beer can training range, destroy the snowman & figure out how to use the decoder on the map in the kid's room.

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - Karo - Jun 28th, 2018

So I actually played through all of this last night. TIme for some spoiler discussions!

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - King Atem - Jun 29th, 2018

I'm unsure about how Chris' mom went away, the way it comes off in game is she ran off. But that isn't the case. It's a bit confusing the way the story for her is worded, if you didn't catch on.

Also, not a lot of ppl deal with loss very well. Especially the death of a loved one. Some are helped by a friend & told to get help. Others delve into a bottle of a fifth of Jack.

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - queenzelda - Jun 29th, 2018

Actually if you snoop around in the shed outside, if you read all the papers you find there you find out,

IDK if you guys are aware or not but AngryJoe plays through the game too,

!!Spoilerific vid btw. Play it at your own risk of spoiling gameplay!!

Though he comes off sounding unimpressed. lol

RE: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - King Atem - Jun 30th, 2018

Thanks for the video, I haven't had time to watch it yet. Also, wow you sure did snoop around a lot more then I did queen. XD

-donates 0.76xp for the AngryJoe vid-