Maniak's Rants: Paradox Alice | Just in time for Valentine's Day...
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I was not intentionally trying to get it ready for this day; it just kind of happened to work out.

So, the old guard may remember a time where I was really excited about this movie when it was still being worked on, and made a topic about it. So, I only find it fitting that for my next rant, I discuss this movie for your entertainment. Again, like Operation Darkness, as the post is going up, the video is uploading, so it should be ready by the morning if you don't mind waiting a little bit. Also, I tried a different style of recording, both in terms of my projecting and my mic placement. Let me know how it works; I'm still getting things figured out as far as recording my voice lines.

Also, do let me know what you think I should do next: do you think I should do the movie I mention at the end next, or move on to another video game?

Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I was not intentionally trying to get it ready for this day; it just kind of happened to work out.

So, the old guard may remember a time where I was really excited about this movie when it was still being worked on, and made a topic about it. So, I only find it fitting that for my next rant, I discuss this movie for your entertainment. Again, like Operation Darkness, as the post is going up, the video is uploading, so it should be ready by the morning if you don't mind waiting a little bit. Also, I tried a different style of recording, both in terms of my projecting and my mic placement. Let me know how it works; I'm still getting things figured out as far as recording my voice lines.

Also, do let me know what you think I should do next: do you think I should do the movie I mention at the end next, or move on to another video game?

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I feel like it could go either way really I'd be interested in seeing whatever you review next. Smile

If you want another more relax type video experience like this one then I'd say move onto the movie, but if you'd rather play a game and don't mind adding it to your schedule I'd say go for the game.

It kinda like whatever you feel like?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I feel like it could go either way really I'd be interested in seeing whatever you review next. Smile

If you want another more relax type video experience like this one then I'd say move onto the movie, but if you'd rather play a game and don't mind adding it to your schedule I'd say go for the game.

It kinda like whatever you feel like?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maniak's Rants - The General Thread Maniakkid25 10 4,266 Jan 10th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL