Ethnic Background?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
What is your ethnic background? Where did you mother's side of the family originate from? Your fathers?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
What is your ethnic background? Where did you mother's side of the family originate from? Your fathers?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Three-quarters English, one-quarter Norwegian (via my grandmother on my dad's side).

Actually, she's three-quarters Norwegian and one-quarter Swedish, so I guess I'm 1/16 Swedish Tongue . (However, my Swedish ancestry is too far back for me to identify with it)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Three-quarters English, one-quarter Norwegian (via my grandmother on my dad's side).

Actually, she's three-quarters Norwegian and one-quarter Swedish, so I guess I'm 1/16 Swedish Tongue . (However, my Swedish ancestry is too far back for me to identify with it)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I have no clue what any of my ethnic background is. I'm not aware of any of my family tree being from outside of England, and I certainly don't care enough to pay some company to find out for me through DNA testing or whatever.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I have no clue what any of my ethnic background is. I'm not aware of any of my family tree being from outside of England, and I certainly don't care enough to pay some company to find out for me through DNA testing or whatever.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've had no idea nor the interest to ask about this type of thing. Perhaps if my family upheld some sort of tradition from our past, if any, then yeah maybe I would but all we follow is whatever holidays the UK get, so I simply assume we're just 100% British. XD However do not think of me as a typical British person, or maybe I am I have no idea about that either really, I'm just whatever I am, a fool I guess.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've had no idea nor the interest to ask about this type of thing. Perhaps if my family upheld some sort of tradition from our past, if any, then yeah maybe I would but all we follow is whatever holidays the UK get, so I simply assume we're just 100% British. XD However do not think of me as a typical British person, or maybe I am I have no idea about that either really, I'm just whatever I am, a fool I guess.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Well apparently some of my family on my dad's side come from the mayflower and then there is the most recent addition which is from Lithuania/Russia region.

On my mom side Italian, French, and Irish and I'm assuming probably some English in there.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Well apparently some of my family on my dad's side come from the mayflower and then there is the most recent addition which is from Lithuania/Russia region.

On my mom side Italian, French, and Irish and I'm assuming probably some English in there.