Octopath Traveler II
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I guess I can't remember much about the original game because it doesn't even have a day/night cycle. The time of day only changes for story cutscenes and otherwise it's always day. Sweat

Knowing that makes me a little more excited about the day/night cycle in this game because maybe we'll get to see a lot of differences beyond just ability choice. I'd love to see some missions change based on time of day, such as sneaking in somewhere at night having less or more security for example.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I guess I can't remember much about the original game because it doesn't even have a day/night cycle. The time of day only changes for story cutscenes and otherwise it's always day. Sweat

Knowing that makes me a little more excited about the day/night cycle in this game because maybe we'll get to see a lot of differences beyond just ability choice. I'd love to see some missions change based on time of day, such as sneaking in somewhere at night having less or more security for example.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, so it was cutscenes that had a chance to change to night but nothing else. Yeah I'll be looking forward to other things OT2 could have then if there is day and night cycles. Kinda hoping we'll get a lengthy day/night cycle because they usually end up too short in many games, I feel anyway. I'm always like "What it's (day/night) already?!" Actually more so that night doesn't get enough time. Eh, whatever I suppose I won't be fussed anyway and will be fine with whatever we get.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, so it was cutscenes that had a chance to change to night but nothing else. Yeah I'll be looking forward to other things OT2 could have then if there is day and night cycles. Kinda hoping we'll get a lengthy day/night cycle because they usually end up too short in many games, I feel anyway. I'm always like "What it's (day/night) already?!" Actually more so that night doesn't get enough time. Eh, whatever I suppose I won't be fussed anyway and will be fine with whatever we get.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Octopath Traveler 2 | The Thief & The Cleric + The Hunter & The Apothecary Trailers

Throné the Thief partnered with Temenos the Cleric, and just recently Ochette the Hunter with Clatti the Apothecary are revealed. Secondary jobs can be picked and used alongside a character's Main job. Also character different paths can be taken depending on choices by the player, such as which Ochette's companions will travel with her, or Throné's decision on which character to kill. 

Good to see more of the playable characters, one more to go. Liking the secondary jobs can be run with the starting class this time.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Octopath Traveler 2 | The Thief & The Cleric + The Hunter & The Apothecary Trailers

Throné the Thief partnered with Temenos the Cleric, and just recently Ochette the Hunter with Clatti the Apothecary are revealed. Secondary jobs can be picked and used alongside a character's Main job. Also character different paths can be taken depending on choices by the player, such as which Ochette's companions will travel with her, or Throné's decision on which character to kill. 

Good to see more of the playable characters, one more to go. Liking the secondary jobs can be run with the starting class this time.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Man, the release of this game really snuck up on me. Had plans to restart the first game (probably on Steam this time) and actually play through all of it before this released, but that hasn't happened yet. Guess this one will have to be thrown on the backlog for now until I finally do get around to fully playing the first one.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Man, the release of this game really snuck up on me. Had plans to restart the first game (probably on Steam this time) and actually play through all of it before this released, but that hasn't happened yet. Guess this one will have to be thrown on the backlog for now until I finally do get around to fully playing the first one.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Octopath Traveler II Demo Available Now
A demo of the opening hours of Octopath Traveler II is available now on Nintendo Switch, as announced during today's Nintendo Direct. Any progress you make will transfer over to the final game when it releases on February 24, 2023.

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Octopath Traveler II Demo Available Now
A demo of the opening hours of Octopath Traveler II is available now on Nintendo Switch, as announced during today's Nintendo Direct. Any progress you make will transfer over to the final game when it releases on February 24, 2023.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Crud, I missed anything OT related despite watching the Direct, darn my bathroom needs during it! Looks like I shall get playing this sooner after all. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Crud, I missed anything OT related despite watching the Direct, darn my bathroom needs during it! Looks like I shall get playing this sooner after all. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'll try out the demo, but we'll see.
[Image: palwor10.png]