General Anime/Manga Chat
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,681
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Man, anyone else here watch Attack on Titan or plans to? I just finished the finale tonight and it was so good! Grin
It seems it fixed a lot of issues the manga finale had so I'm glad I didn't keep reading the manga. I'm curious now though if the author had the ending planned from the beginning and there's little hints or something throughout the story or if they came up with it later and just managed to make things line up? Hmm

For anyone not interested in AoT, are you watching any other anime or have any you want to watch but haven't got around to doing it?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,681 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Man, anyone else here watch Attack on Titan or plans to? I just finished the finale tonight and it was so good! Grin
It seems it fixed a lot of issues the manga finale had so I'm glad I didn't keep reading the manga. I'm curious now though if the author had the ending planned from the beginning and there's little hints or something throughout the story or if they came up with it later and just managed to make things line up? Hmm

For anyone not interested in AoT, are you watching any other anime or have any you want to watch but haven't got around to doing it?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,681
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I haven't really watched anime in months but decided to pick up Food Wars again a few days ago after only getting through two episodes whenever I first tried watching it. I thank the street artist who did a full piece based on the show at the street painting festival I went to last weekend (which I need to remember to post the pictures from).

It's actually more enjoyable watching it now than the first time because I've watched a lot of those competition cooking shows that like to try and fabricate drama with the music and stuff, but in that it just feels stupid to me. Food Wars does it too though but it just fits perfectly with how over the top the whole show is about its stakes and stuff. XD

Anyone else ever watched Food Wars before? Or watching any other anime instead or want to watch something but haven't got to it yet?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,681 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I haven't really watched anime in months but decided to pick up Food Wars again a few days ago after only getting through two episodes whenever I first tried watching it. I thank the street artist who did a full piece based on the show at the street painting festival I went to last weekend (which I need to remember to post the pictures from).

It's actually more enjoyable watching it now than the first time because I've watched a lot of those competition cooking shows that like to try and fabricate drama with the music and stuff, but in that it just feels stupid to me. Food Wars does it too though but it just fits perfectly with how over the top the whole show is about its stakes and stuff. XD

Anyone else ever watched Food Wars before? Or watching any other anime instead or want to watch something but haven't got to it yet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,900 1,618,946 5 minutes ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Anime/TV Show OP's/ED's Moonface 21 4,580 Dec 7th, 2022, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Maniak's Rants - The General Thread Maniakkid25 10 4,269 Jan 10th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Dat Touhou Anime... Nightingale 2 4,382 Jul 19th, 2018, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Nightingale