Otherworldly Being | Mr EliteL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 11th, 2024, 06:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Thinking about it though I don't think that room is big enough for all my stuff either so I'd leave some stuff out.
Really? Either my memory is making his room out to be bigger than it is in reality or you own considerably more shit than what I saw in your room last time I was in it. XD

I guess maybe a good way for me to measure up your brothers old room would be for you to maybe compare it to my old bedroom if possible. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 11th, 2024, 06:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Thinking about it though I don't think that room is big enough for all my stuff either so I'd leave some stuff out.
Really? Either my memory is making his room out to be bigger than it is in reality or you own considerably more shit than what I saw in your room last time I was in it. XD

I guess maybe a good way for me to measure up your brothers old room would be for you to maybe compare it to my old bedroom if possible. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How many Legend of Zelda games have you played? It only just now occurred to me you have rarely mentioned them, and now after seeing you say you haven't had much experience playing them, I'm curious as to how much experience that actually entails Monkas
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How many Legend of Zelda games have you played? It only just now occurred to me you have rarely mentioned them, and now after seeing you say you haven't had much experience playing them, I'm curious as to how much experience that actually entails Monkas
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : I probably have far too much stuff. There's a crap ton in our shed too but most of that I don't even want in my room anymore and need to get rid of. Let alone the other things I do/did have in my room that also doesn't need to be around anymore. The bedroom might be slightly smaller than yours, but possibly longer...if that makes sense, though it could be similar in length too.

@ShiraNoMai : Only Spirit Tracks and I haven't even completed it. I also played a demo of Wind Waker that came with my Mario Kart: Double Dash. That's about it. I only got Spirit Tracks, well because it was a Toon Link game and that I just never had a LOZ game before so I got that one. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : I probably have far too much stuff. There's a crap ton in our shed too but most of that I don't even want in my room anymore and need to get rid of. Let alone the other things I do/did have in my room that also doesn't need to be around anymore. The bedroom might be slightly smaller than yours, but possibly longer...if that makes sense, though it could be similar in length too.

@ShiraNoMai : Only Spirit Tracks and I haven't even completed it. I also played a demo of Wind Waker that came with my Mario Kart: Double Dash. That's about it. I only got Spirit Tracks, well because it was a Toon Link game and that I just never had a LOZ game before so I got that one. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 31st, 2024, 12:13 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Do you have any interest in trying out any other LoZ games or not really? I'm gonna figure no but doesn't hurt to be sure. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 31st, 2024, 12:13 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Do you have any interest in trying out any other LoZ games or not really? I'm gonna figure no but doesn't hurt to be sure. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah you're right, not particularly interested. Maybe one day I'll go back to Spirit Tracks though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah you're right, not particularly interested. Maybe one day I'll go back to Spirit Tracks though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever seen a game mode in another fighting game that you'd want to see in Tekken?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever seen a game mode in another fighting game that you'd want to see in Tekken?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't really thought about that, I haven't seen many modes that piqued my interest. Most are like Survival anyway. The only one I can think of that I genuinely liked is BlazBlue's Legion mode.

You pick a character and go to stages with varying difficulty that have a number of opponents (1-5) in a gauntlet style. Once you defeat that stage you can enlist a character from there to join your run so if you lose you can switch to another character. You don't have to always use your initial character first too so you can save them if you want, or pick them up again if you run into that same character as an opponent. There was bit more to it like choosing buffs or heals to your characters as well. It would be a variation of Team Battle I guess but longer. If it were in Tekken then it could end with a Boss rush or something.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't really thought about that, I haven't seen many modes that piqued my interest. Most are like Survival anyway. The only one I can think of that I genuinely liked is BlazBlue's Legion mode.

You pick a character and go to stages with varying difficulty that have a number of opponents (1-5) in a gauntlet style. Once you defeat that stage you can enlist a character from there to join your run so if you lose you can switch to another character. You don't have to always use your initial character first too so you can save them if you want, or pick them up again if you run into that same character as an opponent. There was bit more to it like choosing buffs or heals to your characters as well. It would be a variation of Team Battle I guess but longer. If it were in Tekken then it could end with a Boss rush or something.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Huh, so it's like Team Battle but you start with one person and get to add to your team through winning fights? That sounds like it could be a fun way to try and play Scenario Mode in T6 or even any of the campaign style modes in Smash Bros. such as World of Light in SSBU (I can't comment on how well it would work in the other Smash campaigns like Subspace Emissary because I have zero knowledge of it).

This one is gonna be really out of nowhere to ask, but did you ever get your shirt signed by anyone on the last day in our primary school? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Huh, so it's like Team Battle but you start with one person and get to add to your team through winning fights? That sounds like it could be a fun way to try and play Scenario Mode in T6 or even any of the campaign style modes in Smash Bros. such as World of Light in SSBU (I can't comment on how well it would work in the other Smash campaigns like Subspace Emissary because I have zero knowledge of it).

This one is gonna be really out of nowhere to ask, but did you ever get your shirt signed by anyone on the last day in our primary school? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah something like that. Subspace Emissary was more story-oriented so characters came and went depending on what happened but can pick whoever you want to use from the cutscene on the good side, there is one instance though where Mario/Pit and Link/Yoshi have to fight each other but both duos are on the good side, then the team who was your opponent joins automatically.

Don't think I did get my shirt signed. I don't have it anymore either but I suppose I might've kept the shirt if it were signed...maybe.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah something like that. Subspace Emissary was more story-oriented so characters came and went depending on what happened but can pick whoever you want to use from the cutscene on the good side, there is one instance though where Mario/Pit and Link/Yoshi have to fight each other but both duos are on the good side, then the team who was your opponent joins automatically.

Don't think I did get my shirt signed. I don't have it anymore either but I suppose I might've kept the shirt if it were signed...maybe.