Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Who or what am I? Am I human? Am I living? Am I good? Am I evil? Do I have a conscience? Am I a fragment of imagination? Do I not exist? The answers to these questions are unknown. Or are they?

Whatever I am, I reside by the Trash Can of our Space Station of...Happy Lucky Fun People! Or in other times you can find me in my Fortress Of...good intentions, and Knitting. Wait, I don't do much of that second thing anymore. Or didn't even start. Anyway! Let's move on to my false identity. I mean true self.

Greetings, I am called Mr EliteL! Everyone regards me as "EL" here though (or other alternatives as there as been), and I am fine with that. As long as I know who you're referring to. My original username for these forums used to be "Elite Luigi", as I started the forum under, *eternal groan*, " Elite SmashBash Luigi Forums". I was useless at naming back then in 2006, and stupidly liked the word 'Elite', hence my decision (at age 16, too naive). My first forum (called Wrestling Covers Forum) name was actually "SmashBash" (derived from Super Smash Bros series and Crash Bash), where I got suspended, joined Luigi's Site Forum, and got inspired to start my own on InvisionFree. My favourite character was Luigi. Great title, self *slow clap*. I was so happy it changed to Elite Gamers Forum. Although even that's a bit, y'know. We were young though. When Super Paper Mario came around, I really liked Luigi's alternate self, Mr. L. So I changed for our second forum at some point. Then our overhaul happened properly, and we became Universal Gaming, which has such a better ring to it. Why have I stuck with this name instead of SmashBash? Well, it's what I used for the start of this, and want to stick by it now. Regardless of looking silly with the Elite bit. I don't consider myself 1337 though.

I didn't mean to go into the history of my username like that, but whatever. So prepare yourself, even though this is probably halfway, or quarter in length now, for a long introduction post.

What you have hopefully come here for! What does this guy like? Well, let's start with the prime focus of the forum, video games! Not so much as I used to, but I do own and have played my share of games. My first family console was the Atari 2600. Consoles I've had or own personally are PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, DS, Wii and 3DS. Have some PC games, on disc or digital. Played Xbox games & Switch only at conventions.

My gamer tag is "SmashBashEL" or "SmshB". The former is what I go by on YouTube and Twitch too.

I mainly play Action Adventure, RPGs, Tactical/Strategy and Fighting games. Do like Puzzle, Racing and maybe some other genres too. Series I like would be Tekken, BlazBlue, Uncharted, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Rayman, Crash, Worms, Bomberman, the odd Sonic game (Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Advance).

Let's do this again, favourite games for each console, barring Atari (as I was too young, haven't played in years and not certain on what it would be...maybe Combat)

PC: Atomic Bomberman (subject to change)
PS1: Rayman 2: The Great Escape/Worms Armageddon
PS2: Maybe Persona 3: FES....still need to complete a playthrough, Tekken Tag Tournament if not.
PS3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (undoubtedly)
PS4: Tekken 7 (subject to change), possibly Uncharted 4
N64: Paper Mario (Virtual Console)
GBA: Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
GC: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (still my No.1 out of anything)
DS: Luminous Arc 2
Wii: ....Mario Kart Wii or Brawl
3DS: Stella Glow

Other things I enjoy include Anime, Manga, Music, Art, Scrabble, some Movies, MCU, the odd Tennis (Federer!), FOOD(!) everybody likes food. OK, getting a bit lame here. I do drawing and art, just trying to get actual recent, decent stuff started and/or finished.  :dodgy:

*inhale* Favourite Characters from games and media! Let's keep it limited here....I'll name ten in no particular order.

Hazama, Henry (FE:A), Lee Chaolan, Luigi, Nathan Drake, Gintoki, Gin Ichimaru, Kamina, Sadie (Luminous Arc 2), Izuna (Unemployed Ninja).

Personal crap: I work in retail, live with my mum and sister, as I can't afford my own place or even joint with my sister. Otherwise we wouldn't have done the bullshit we had to this year. Taking a mortgage, to help my mum out of the situation with my dad, or face living in worse conditions. Yay. Haven't got a drivers license yet.
Best thing to be happening this year? Upcoming two weeks holiday in Florida, to see Moony, Shira and whoever else shows up, along with Moony's family who'll be travelling with me. Can wait! Because there's plenty of other stuff going on between now and then. Eeeeeyay?

Is that it?! Is this finally over? It soon will be....
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Who or what am I? Am I human? Am I living? Am I good? Am I evil? Do I have a conscience? Am I a fragment of imagination? Do I not exist? The answers to these questions are unknown. Or are they?

Whatever I am, I reside by the Trash Can of our Space Station of...Happy Lucky Fun People! Or in other times you can find me in my Fortress Of...good intentions, and Knitting. Wait, I don't do much of that second thing anymore. Or didn't even start. Anyway! Let's move on to my false identity. I mean true self.

Greetings, I am called Mr EliteL! Everyone regards me as "EL" here though (or other alternatives as there as been), and I am fine with that. As long as I know who you're referring to. My original username for these forums used to be "Elite Luigi", as I started the forum under, *eternal groan*, " Elite SmashBash Luigi Forums". I was useless at naming back then in 2006, and stupidly liked the word 'Elite', hence my decision (at age 16, too naive). My first forum (called Wrestling Covers Forum) name was actually "SmashBash" (derived from Super Smash Bros series and Crash Bash), where I got suspended, joined Luigi's Site Forum, and got inspired to start my own on InvisionFree. My favourite character was Luigi. Great title, self *slow clap*. I was so happy it changed to Elite Gamers Forum. Although even that's a bit, y'know. We were young though. When Super Paper Mario came around, I really liked Luigi's alternate self, Mr. L. So I changed for our second forum at some point. Then our overhaul happened properly, and we became Universal Gaming, which has such a better ring to it. Why have I stuck with this name instead of SmashBash? Well, it's what I used for the start of this, and want to stick by it now. Regardless of looking silly with the Elite bit. I don't consider myself 1337 though.

I didn't mean to go into the history of my username like that, but whatever. So prepare yourself, even though this is probably halfway, or quarter in length now, for a long introduction post.

What you have hopefully come here for! What does this guy like? Well, let's start with the prime focus of the forum, video games! Not so much as I used to, but I do own and have played my share of games. My first family console was the Atari 2600. Consoles I've had or own personally are PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, DS, Wii and 3DS. Have some PC games, on disc or digital. Played Xbox games & Switch only at conventions.

My gamer tag is "SmashBashEL" or "SmshB". The former is what I go by on YouTube and Twitch too.

I mainly play Action Adventure, RPGs, Tactical/Strategy and Fighting games. Do like Puzzle, Racing and maybe some other genres too. Series I like would be Tekken, BlazBlue, Uncharted, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Rayman, Crash, Worms, Bomberman, the odd Sonic game (Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Advance).

Let's do this again, favourite games for each console, barring Atari (as I was too young, haven't played in years and not certain on what it would be...maybe Combat)

PC: Atomic Bomberman (subject to change)
PS1: Rayman 2: The Great Escape/Worms Armageddon
PS2: Maybe Persona 3: FES....still need to complete a playthrough, Tekken Tag Tournament if not.
PS3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (undoubtedly)
PS4: Tekken 7 (subject to change), possibly Uncharted 4
N64: Paper Mario (Virtual Console)
GBA: Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
GC: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (still my No.1 out of anything)
DS: Luminous Arc 2
Wii: ....Mario Kart Wii or Brawl
3DS: Stella Glow

Other things I enjoy include Anime, Manga, Music, Art, Scrabble, some Movies, MCU, the odd Tennis (Federer!), FOOD(!) everybody likes food. OK, getting a bit lame here. I do drawing and art, just trying to get actual recent, decent stuff started and/or finished.  :dodgy:

*inhale* Favourite Characters from games and media! Let's keep it limited here....I'll name ten in no particular order.

Hazama, Henry (FE:A), Lee Chaolan, Luigi, Nathan Drake, Gintoki, Gin Ichimaru, Kamina, Sadie (Luminous Arc 2), Izuna (Unemployed Ninja).

Personal crap: I work in retail, live with my mum and sister, as I can't afford my own place or even joint with my sister. Otherwise we wouldn't have done the bullshit we had to this year. Taking a mortgage, to help my mum out of the situation with my dad, or face living in worse conditions. Yay. Haven't got a drivers license yet.
Best thing to be happening this year? Upcoming two weeks holiday in Florida, to see Moony, Shira and whoever else shows up, along with Moony's family who'll be travelling with me. Can wait! Because there's plenty of other stuff going on between now and then. Eeeeeyay?

Is that it?! Is this finally over? It soon will be....
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
1 f19u23d 1 5h0u1d 72y 5p34k1n9 1n y0u2 n471v3 31173 14n9u493. 7h15 m4y p055181y 83 7h3 8357 1n720duc710n 70p1c 1 3v32 533n. 1 4c7u411y 907 4 107 0f 1nf0 7h47 1 d1dn'7 h4v3.1'm 5022y 480u7 7h3 m0279493 7h1n9 7h47 d035n'7 50und 11k3 4 107 0f fun! 1 h0p3 y0u'11 3nj0y y0u2 71m3 1n f1021d4! n3x7 71m3 y0u c0m3 d0wn 4nd 1 h4v3 my 11c3n53 1 5h0u1d j0u2n3y d0wn 420und 7h3 54m3 71m3 7h47 c0u1d 83 5up32 c001!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
1 f19u23d 1 5h0u1d 72y 5p34k1n9 1n y0u2 n471v3 31173 14n9u493. 7h15 m4y p055181y 83 7h3 8357 1n720duc710n 70p1c 1 3v32 533n. 1 4c7u411y 907 4 107 0f 1nf0 7h47 1 d1dn'7 h4v3.1'm 5022y 480u7 7h3 m0279493 7h1n9 7h47 d035n'7 50und 11k3 4 107 0f fun! 1 h0p3 y0u'11 3nj0y y0u2 71m3 1n f1021d4! n3x7 71m3 y0u c0m3 d0wn 4nd 1 h4v3 my 11c3n53 1 5h0u1d j0u2n3y d0wn 420und 7h3 54m3 71m3 7h47 c0u1d 83 5up32 c001!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Ughnnn.. My brain is in art mode, not 133+ mode atmo. >.< Hey, yo Mr El.

Oddish question; what did you think of Paper Mario: Color Splash?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Ughnnn.. My brain is in art mode, not 133+ mode atmo. >.< Hey, yo Mr El.

Oddish question; what did you think of Paper Mario: Color Splash?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hoo boy, do I feel silly spending so much time and typing so much out for this topic. XD Ah, I suppose I was thinking brand new members coming in here. Did get kind of carried away.

@Yuri: How the hell did that take me 4 minutes to read that? That felt a lot longer, actually. Proves how 1337 I am. Thanks though, and yes would be cool if you have your license when I come down next time. Don't know when that'll be though.

@Queen: I've never played it, so my thoughts go by what I've seen or watched. If I had a Wii U, I think I may have bought this, since I liked the look of the game over Sticker Star (also haven't played that). Losing colour spelling disaster for the world. Art style is brilliant actually, however character design wasn't. Mario, Peach and Bowser are fine, as are the Koopalings. Great they get to be in a Paper Mario game. Everyone else seems to be generic, and I don't like saying that because I haven't interacted with them. The humour though I know is still there, so glad that's stayed. They do not go wrong there, for M&L games too. Doubt I will play either game now though. Any new Paper Mario game has it hard the most for me personally. I could've gotten Sticker Star, but I wasn't interested enough at the time, or now. Kinda wish Wii U lasted longer, but alas.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hoo boy, do I feel silly spending so much time and typing so much out for this topic. XD Ah, I suppose I was thinking brand new members coming in here. Did get kind of carried away.

@Yuri: How the hell did that take me 4 minutes to read that? That felt a lot longer, actually. Proves how 1337 I am. Thanks though, and yes would be cool if you have your license when I come down next time. Don't know when that'll be though.

@Queen: I've never played it, so my thoughts go by what I've seen or watched. If I had a Wii U, I think I may have bought this, since I liked the look of the game over Sticker Star (also haven't played that). Losing colour spelling disaster for the world. Art style is brilliant actually, however character design wasn't. Mario, Peach and Bowser are fine, as are the Koopalings. Great they get to be in a Paper Mario game. Everyone else seems to be generic, and I don't like saying that because I haven't interacted with them. The humour though I know is still there, so glad that's stayed. They do not go wrong there, for M&L games too. Doubt I will play either game now though. Any new Paper Mario game has it hard the most for me personally. I could've gotten Sticker Star, but I wasn't interested enough at the time, or now. Kinda wish Wii U lasted longer, but alas.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:20 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

[Image: anime-hug-gif-2.gif] 

I appreciate that you took the time to read that mess. I honestly didn't expect it to be that bad. That was only level 1 l33t. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

[Image: anime-hug-gif-2.gif] 

I appreciate that you took the time to read that mess. I honestly didn't expect it to be that bad. That was only level 1 l33t. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

I actually don't know you much at all, so that was cool to read Grin

Was kinda rendered question-less, though Tongue
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
You gonna get that Luigi's Mansion 3DS remaster?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 6th, 2018, 11:36 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
... joined Luigi's Site Forum, and... 

That sure was a fun time way back when, huh? If I hadn't joined there, I'd not have met all you wonderful people (well, maybe not Moonface...). I was merely a dumb 12 year old with a silly obsession with Yoshi. Now I'm a 24 year old with a silly obsession with Yoshi! -shot-

I didn't know you got suspended, though, from that first forum. What the heck did you do to deserve that?  :s
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

That sure was a fun time way back when, huh? If I hadn't joined there, I'd not have met all you wonderful people (well, maybe not Moonface...). I was merely a dumb 12 year old with a silly obsession with Yoshi. Now I'm a 24 year old with a silly obsession with Yoshi! -shot-

I didn't know you got suspended, though, from that first forum. What the heck did you do to deserve that?  :s
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:24 AM)Tsu Wrote:

I'm glad someone's appreciated my lengthy post in that way. Was the intention, and I didn't expect you to go out of your way, reading everyone's KYG threads on the last forum to find stuff out.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:25 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
At the moment no, as I never completed LM2 (many other games I need to complete, and have barely any will to, too). However, I did get Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga's remaster, so might turn into a yes, mainly for nostalgia reasons. If my budget allows.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:42 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yes, so long ago now. I barely remember stuff about LSF other than meeting you and Yuri there (plus others who are no longer part of our forum), and that the place at least two more iterations in the span of our first one. XD

Posting in, thus bumping old topics. That's what I was done for. Which spurred me on to look for another forum to go to, so LSF then EGF. I think because WCF was quite big and very active, seeing a smaller forum like LSF made me realise why not try my own for a little while? 11-12 years later, and we're still going. Unbelievable.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:24 AM)Tsu Wrote:

I'm glad someone's appreciated my lengthy post in that way. Was the intention, and I didn't expect you to go out of your way, reading everyone's KYG threads on the last forum to find stuff out.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:25 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
At the moment no, as I never completed LM2 (many other games I need to complete, and have barely any will to, too). However, I did get Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga's remaster, so might turn into a yes, mainly for nostalgia reasons. If my budget allows.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:42 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yes, so long ago now. I barely remember stuff about LSF other than meeting you and Yuri there (plus others who are no longer part of our forum), and that the place at least two more iterations in the span of our first one. XD

Posting in, thus bumping old topics. That's what I was done for. Which spurred me on to look for another forum to go to, so LSF then EGF. I think because WCF was quite big and very active, seeing a smaller forum like LSF made me realise why not try my own for a little while? 11-12 years later, and we're still going. Unbelievable.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 10:34 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I don't think I was on LSF was I? I believe I met you Nikki's forum? I am unsure myself actually...  :s
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 10:34 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I don't think I was on LSF was I? I believe I met you Nikki's forum? I am unsure myself actually...  :s
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I forgot you got suspended from WCF. I think I questioned them about that but it was so long ago it's hard to recall. I wonder if they're still going or if WWE Network killed off the market for custom wrestling covers.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I forgot you got suspended from WCF. I think I questioned them about that but it was so long ago it's hard to recall. I wonder if they're still going or if WWE Network killed off the market for custom wrestling covers.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey EL I actually thought up a few good questions for you.

1. Have you been drawing recently?
2. Do you have plan to continue your Mario & Luigi comic?
3. Any new story ideas in the work?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moony: Ah, you asked them about that? I don't remember what happened afterwards. I think I did come back after the period was over for like a few moments, then couldn't be bothered with the forum anymore.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Yeah, I think that was more than likely the case. Shira remembers it like that too, so makes sense. I was thinking that other member was only a part of LSF, but they must've been on Yoshi's Domain too then, as you knew them too. That was in the past though, and things changed. Let's never speak of it again. XD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:09 PM)Yuri Wrote:

1. Sort of, on and off with unfinished stuff. I started using my MangaStudio with my Bamboo tablet, those are also unfinished. I need a day to concentrate on only drawing to be able to finish something, I think. I keep getting side tracked when I do start on something, or it's too late in the day.
2. Nope, that's done. Incomplete, but I've no interest in that, I only want to do original work now, unless it's a gift for someone.
3. Not really, still got my main story idea, plus I've got my little Chirpy guy that I don't want to abandon either, but don't know if I will do something with it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moony: Ah, you asked them about that? I don't remember what happened afterwards. I think I did come back after the period was over for like a few moments, then couldn't be bothered with the forum anymore.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Yeah, I think that was more than likely the case. Shira remembers it like that too, so makes sense. I was thinking that other member was only a part of LSF, but they must've been on Yoshi's Domain too then, as you knew them too. That was in the past though, and things changed. Let's never speak of it again. XD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:09 PM)Yuri Wrote:

1. Sort of, on and off with unfinished stuff. I started using my MangaStudio with my Bamboo tablet, those are also unfinished. I need a day to concentrate on only drawing to be able to finish something, I think. I keep getting side tracked when I do start on something, or it's too late in the day.
2. Nope, that's done. Incomplete, but I've no interest in that, I only want to do original work now, unless it's a gift for someone.
3. Not really, still got my main story idea, plus I've got my little Chirpy guy that I don't want to abandon either, but don't know if I will do something with it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You hear the voice of some mysterious man screaming, "JUST DO IT! Yesterday you said today! Don't let your dreams just be dreams! Just do it!"

[Image: ab4.jpg]

I'm sorry EL, but I believe my meme game is on point today, but seriously do set aside the time build good habits and you can create your comics! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You hear the voice of some mysterious man screaming, "JUST DO IT! Yesterday you said today! Don't let your dreams just be dreams! Just do it!"

[Image: ab4.jpg]

I'm sorry EL, but I believe my meme game is on point today, but seriously do set aside the time build good habits and you can create your comics! Grin
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Ever played or heard of that Job Simulator game on VR? I'm sure it would make you feel a lot better about working retail (it certainly did the trick for me) xD
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Ever played or heard of that Job Simulator game on VR? I'm sure it would make you feel a lot better about working retail (it certainly did the trick for me) xD