Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Apr 21st, 2024, 06:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Neat! Makes me glad I pointed out the game to you. ^_^

Indeed, thanks a lot of that! Not a lot of games recommended to me are that successful - but then, that's because people usually recommend games that they liked, rather than games that I would like Tongue . 

Anyway, I'm back to playing The Sims 4 now. After a month away from it, I think my Sims need attention... fortunately, they didn't wreck the house or anything while I wasn't looking!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

Indeed, thanks a lot of that! Not a lot of games recommended to me are that successful - but then, that's because people usually recommend games that they liked, rather than games that I would like Tongue . 

Anyway, I'm back to playing The Sims 4 now. After a month away from it, I think my Sims need attention... fortunately, they didn't wreck the house or anything while I wasn't looking!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 21st, 2024, 10:02 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Well I can't claim to like or dislike the game because I never played it. I just came across it and you immediately came to my mind as someone who might find it interesting. LOL

Stardew Valley (PC)
Been making big bank from mining trips today and yesterday. Weirdly my most profitable days occur when the fortune teller says the spirits are as pissed off as possible. LOL

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
My daily run today ended with me giving birth via C-section to babies that spun around while wielding a sword. I'm only writing this because of how messed up it will sound to anyone not super familiar with this game. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 21st, 2024, 10:02 PM)Kyng Wrote:

Well I can't claim to like or dislike the game because I never played it. I just came across it and you immediately came to my mind as someone who might find it interesting. LOL

Stardew Valley (PC)
Been making big bank from mining trips today and yesterday. Weirdly my most profitable days occur when the fortune teller says the spirits are as pissed off as possible. LOL

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
My daily run today ended with me giving birth via C-section to babies that spun around while wielding a sword. I'm only writing this because of how messed up it will sound to anyone not super familiar with this game. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 779 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,337 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,242 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,916 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface