Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth; The whole thing with Dyne is worse than what happened originally and on top of that Square decided to turn him onto a Resident Evil boss. Wtff? smh. Finally made my way out of Corel Prison, and into the desert itself. I've been exploring most of the desert, and found a *snicker* cactaur spot where I have to try and beat them in under a set amount of time using Yuffie. UGH.

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth; The whole thing with Dyne is worse than what happened originally and on top of that Square decided to turn him onto a Resident Evil boss. Wtff? smh. Finally made my way out of Corel Prison, and into the desert itself. I've been exploring most of the desert, and found a *snicker* cactaur spot where I have to try and beat them in under a set amount of time using Yuffie. UGH.

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railgrade.

Did a quick scenario that I'd skipped over earlier... getting to the end of this game now!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railgrade.

Did a quick scenario that I'd skipped over earlier... getting to the end of this game now!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Just dailies and the Fayz Trials event, which is doable but pathetic in how the stupid thing interferes with gameplay too much, making you stop and look for an orb to set off an effect.

Dragon's Dogma 2

Used DL's pawn for a while was fun as we destroy Ogres and Minotaurs better now. Found the Thief village, Nameless Settlement or something and got the extra skill for the vocation. I switched to Fighter and made my Main Pawn a Thief so she can eventually get the Augments Strength Augmentation. She was absolutely nuts with the bog standard three skills, plus the extra skill. We came across a ruined settlement with bandits and whenever I opened a door with a bandit or two inside, my main pawn charged at them every time I just didn't have a chance to do anything.

Another even more hilarious moment was when I returned to Vernworth (capital) I saw an NPC who kept running from me, thought he was to do with the quest in confronting the person who's stalking you but turned out it wasn't. I grabbed him, making my Arisen jump him then a dialogue scene happened with the Arisen standing up but had his back to the NPC talking to him. The NPC was going to stop shadowing us but wanted to know if he could be let free, there was only two options that refused, I chose "Demand Compensation" then refused his gold after that wondering what it was going to do. The NPC chose to fight, and as I had my back to him he got the first few hits in as I couldn't defend properly, then my pawn basically goes "You're fair game now", charged and pushed him away from me then slaughtered him with the finishers we get to do in the game now. XD Really wished I recorded that moment with PS5 capture, darn it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Just dailies and the Fayz Trials event, which is doable but pathetic in how the stupid thing interferes with gameplay too much, making you stop and look for an orb to set off an effect.

Dragon's Dogma 2

Used DL's pawn for a while was fun as we destroy Ogres and Minotaurs better now. Found the Thief village, Nameless Settlement or something and got the extra skill for the vocation. I switched to Fighter and made my Main Pawn a Thief so she can eventually get the Augments Strength Augmentation. She was absolutely nuts with the bog standard three skills, plus the extra skill. We came across a ruined settlement with bandits and whenever I opened a door with a bandit or two inside, my main pawn charged at them every time I just didn't have a chance to do anything.

Another even more hilarious moment was when I returned to Vernworth (capital) I saw an NPC who kept running from me, thought he was to do with the quest in confronting the person who's stalking you but turned out it wasn't. I grabbed him, making my Arisen jump him then a dialogue scene happened with the Arisen standing up but had his back to the NPC talking to him. The NPC was going to stop shadowing us but wanted to know if he could be let free, there was only two options that refused, I chose "Demand Compensation" then refused his gold after that wondering what it was going to do. The NPC chose to fight, and as I had my back to him he got the first few hits in as I couldn't defend properly, then my pawn basically goes "You're fair game now", charged and pushed him away from me then slaughtered him with the finishers we get to do in the game now. XD Really wished I recorded that moment with PS5 capture, darn it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Sayonara Wild Hearts (PC)
Played three levels of this in class on Monday as part of our lesson, and I'm strongly considering buying this at some point even though it's short and I've seen the whole game just because it was really fun, plus the music is absolutely stellar!

Tomb Raider III Remastered (PS5)
The more I'm playing of this the more it's becoming one of my favourite of the three original games. TR2 was always the one I thought was the best but having played that again fully before starting this one it might actually be the weakest entry because of the emphasis on combat which is not what these games were built for. Currently I'm on the Madubu Gorge level and dang, it is definitely my favourite level of the game so far. I wish the series had done more with levels using branching paths because it's actually really cool in the few levels that use it, especially for giving a greater challenge to players without locking out more casual players who don't want to be pushed so hard. However, I haven't done the London levels yet which are notorious for a variety of reasons, so I'm sure when I get to those my views are going to drastically change. ROFL

Stardew Valley (PC)
Just got my pickaxe upgraded to copper, and otherwise I haven't been doing much except mining and grabbing Salmonberries or other wild resources to sell or collect. The only farming I'm doing is the random wild seeds I find or if I get any other seeds from other tasks, but otherwise I've largely been ignoring that side of the game which is funny when the game is meant to be about building up a farm. LOL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Sayonara Wild Hearts (PC)
Played three levels of this in class on Monday as part of our lesson, and I'm strongly considering buying this at some point even though it's short and I've seen the whole game just because it was really fun, plus the music is absolutely stellar!

Tomb Raider III Remastered (PS5)
The more I'm playing of this the more it's becoming one of my favourite of the three original games. TR2 was always the one I thought was the best but having played that again fully before starting this one it might actually be the weakest entry because of the emphasis on combat which is not what these games were built for. Currently I'm on the Madubu Gorge level and dang, it is definitely my favourite level of the game so far. I wish the series had done more with levels using branching paths because it's actually really cool in the few levels that use it, especially for giving a greater challenge to players without locking out more casual players who don't want to be pushed so hard. However, I haven't done the London levels yet which are notorious for a variety of reasons, so I'm sure when I get to those my views are going to drastically change. ROFL

Stardew Valley (PC)
Just got my pickaxe upgraded to copper, and otherwise I haven't been doing much except mining and grabbing Salmonberries or other wild resources to sell or collect. The only farming I'm doing is the random wild seeds I find or if I get any other seeds from other tasks, but otherwise I've largely been ignoring that side of the game which is funny when the game is meant to be about building up a farm. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,115 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,847 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface