Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

Last Game You Played
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv. 99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Atelier Lydie & Suelle ~The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings~ | Tokyo Xanadu | Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, ViTa
XP: 168.21 XP
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings [PS4]

Started this up tonight and so far I'm having fun with it. Not terribly far into it yet, but Lydie and Suelle are adorable and some of the dialogue between characters has been fun so far. Battle system seems to be solid. Haven't gotten to get into the core of the alchemy yet, but hoping that it's good. Not much to say about the game so far.

Monster Hunter World [PS4]

Actually finished the Platinum for this a few days ago. Turns out that theory I mentioned in my last post was very reliable, as I was able to get the last of the crowns I needed in a pretty short amount of time compared to just repeatedly killing the monster and hoping for the best. Felt good to finally get this one done. Don't think I'll be returning to the game any time soon though.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age [PS4]

I decided to get back to this game after finishing MonHun's platinum, since I left it unfinished for almost a year. Only took a couple of days to finish it off. Very glad to have this done, now the game can go on the "never going to get played again" shelf where trash games belong.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Tsu Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 575.11 XP
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: I thought it was gonna be really hard to play but... no, not at all. I'm actually having a blast right now.

RL Harvest Moon: Which basically meant cleaning up someone's field with a rusted scythe for six hours. Can someone confirm my arms are still attatched? My head doesn't turn that way anymore Tongue
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Newcomer
XP: 161.84 XP
Darkest Dungeon - PC

I'm really bad at it, but I'm having a blast. I really don't understand the level of difficulty spikes they have going on at times though. A mission that said it was suitable for level 1 characters ends in a boss with over 100 health, and the capability to dish out 20+ a hit (my characters mostly have around 30-35). It's crazy, but it forces you to think strategically.
Monocle Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
.hack
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4 and 3DS
XP: 126.07 XP
That new SMT mobile game. It's fun.

I mean it's pretty as hell for a mobile game. not gonna lie
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
Started a play through on Classic mode, which was going well until the game crashed 2 hours after my last save and right before I was going to make a new save. I really hate how often games crash on PS4. Hmph
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk game ports Tsu 11 400 06-20-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Guess The Video-Game Moonface 7 214 06-20-2018, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Kazan X. Lemuris
  General Game Chat ShiraNoMai 10 339 06-18-2018, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Your first ever game? macGamr 20 723 06-17-2018, 10:41 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Favourite Game Trailers Moonface 4 210 06-09-2018, 06:56 PM