Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Evening, how are you folks? Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm pretty good. Just doing all the laundry and catching up on all the posts I missed on here from not being on yesterday. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm pretty good. Just doing all the laundry and catching up on all the posts I missed on here from not being on yesterday. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,788
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Today is a good day. A demo for Shining Resonance Refrain was released on PS4 and Fakku announced that they are also doing a release for the Vanilla figurine (the twin to the Chocola one I've talked about multiple times) as well, giving westerners a cheaper option of obtaining it. It'll be another $300, but so worth the lewdness.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,788 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Today is a good day. A demo for Shining Resonance Refrain was released on PS4 and Fakku announced that they are also doing a release for the Vanilla figurine (the twin to the Chocola one I've talked about multiple times) as well, giving westerners a cheaper option of obtaining it. It'll be another $300, but so worth the lewdness.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 06:44 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Also because it's friday.  Whistle
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 06:44 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Also because it's friday.  Whistle
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Friday would be better if there wasn't that one particular song about it. Whistle

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Friday would be better if there wasn't that one particular song about it. Whistle
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,788
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Day of the week doesn't matter to me. Monday is the same as Friday.

Though if I had to say one day was the best, it'd be Tuesday since that's the day most games release.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,788 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Day of the week doesn't matter to me. Monday is the same as Friday.

Though if I had to say one day was the best, it'd be Tuesday since that's the day most games release.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I no longer have a favourite day of the week. Used to be Saturday, even at work, as it was a normal 6 hour day of work, then three and a half days off. Whoo! Perhaps it's still Sat--nope, Saturday mornings are not fun at work, where before they were just fine. Sunday maybe, because I get a lie in and stay up a little longer that night, for another slight lie in on Monday.

Why is it 9:35PM?!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I no longer have a favourite day of the week. Used to be Saturday, even at work, as it was a normal 6 hour day of work, then three and a half days off. Whoo! Perhaps it's still Sat--nope, Saturday mornings are not fun at work, where before they were just fine. Sunday maybe, because I get a lie in and stay up a little longer that night, for another slight lie in on Monday.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd say Friday is my current best day of the week because it means I've got two full days to spend with Shira after it.

When I was at work in England, I don't know what my favourite day was since I'd find going to work as enjoyable as having a day off, especially if there were people in. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd say Friday is my current best day of the week because it means I've got two full days to spend with Shira after it.

When I was at work in England, I don't know what my favourite day was since I'd find going to work as enjoyable as having a day off, especially if there were people in. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 07:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:

But then we wouldn't have this master piece (compared to the original song)
NSFW Audio

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 

But then we wouldn't have this master piece (compared to the original song)
NSFW Audio
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 

Did you know she made a new song called Saturday? It's actually really good. She even makes fun of Friday in it.

(Jun 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Saturday used to be my favorite day, until I started retail. Now it doesn't really matter to me. One thing is certain, I hate Sundays! I just find them to be so boring, I'd much rather work on a Sunday, but only retail is opened on Sundays. Like when I'm off on Sundays, they just come off dull and boring to me. I think I originally hated Sundays, because there was never anything on TV, but now I don't watch tv anymore.. and just watch whatever online.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 

Did you know she made a new song called Saturday? It's actually really good. She even makes fun of Friday in it.

Saturday used to be my favorite day, until I started retail. Now it doesn't really matter to me. One thing is certain, I hate Sundays! I just find them to be so boring, I'd much rather work on a Sunday, but only retail is opened on Sundays. Like when I'm off on Sundays, they just come off dull and boring to me. I think I originally hated Sundays, because there was never anything on TV, but now I don't watch tv anymore.. and just watch whatever online.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 16th, 2018, 05:31 PM)Hotspot Wrote:

When I worked retail here is my list of days I hated (assuming I was working):
1) Sundays - even the gas station was packed because at lease in this area that is the shopping day
2) Fridays packed gas station as people just getting off work with their pay check so they are filling up.
3) The 3 or 4 days before the end of a month would be packed because it would be the last chance to use your points from the pervious (e.g. if it is june then May'spoints) and some people would save their points to a dollar off a gallon and just go hog wild. (which is their right and it was fine just made lines longer and put extra stress on our network which caused the network to go down).
4) Any day I was at work.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 16th, 2018, 05:31 PM)Hotspot Wrote:

When I worked retail here is my list of days I hated (assuming I was working):
1) Sundays - even the gas station was packed because at lease in this area that is the shopping day
2) Fridays packed gas station as people just getting off work with their pay check so they are filling up.
3) The 3 or 4 days before the end of a month would be packed because it would be the last chance to use your points from the pervious (e.g. if it is june then May'spoints) and some people would save their points to a dollar off a gallon and just go hog wild. (which is their right and it was fine just made lines longer and put extra stress on our network which caused the network to go down).
4) Any day I was at work.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That Monday parody song, is brilliant. XD The heck though? Not enough views. Also knew about Saturday, think I heard it once, or part of it at least but don't recall anything other than that fact. XD Now, where's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday?

Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened. Was fun for the hour plus extra 15 minutes I stayed on for, to get what was supposedly needed ready to go out. Hopefully tomorrow and Monday goes well. Not in tomorrow, but Monday is usually an annoying day for no reason whatsoever.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That Monday parody song, is brilliant. XD The heck though? Not enough views. Also knew about Saturday, think I heard it once, or part of it at least but don't recall anything other than that fact. XD Now, where's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday?

Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened. Was fun for the hour plus extra 15 minutes I stayed on for, to get what was supposedly needed ready to go out. Hopefully tomorrow and Monday goes well. Not in tomorrow, but Monday is usually an annoying day for no reason whatsoever.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 16th, 2018, 09:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Careful kid, when asking questions you just may get the answer you do not want (Which is why lawyers are taught to never ask a question they don't know the answer to):

(I hope time codes work on the new platform, and they do not, skip to about 30 seconds in the video below)

All I can say is "Need Scotch think about Scotch" and "me me me suicidal or homicidal"

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Careful kid, when asking questions you just may get the answer you do not want (Which is why lawyers are taught to never ask a question they don't know the answer to):

(I hope time codes work on the new platform, and they do not, skip to about 30 seconds in the video below)

All I can say is "Need Scotch think about Scotch" and "me me me suicidal or homicidal"
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened.
Was it just on your department or did that affect others too?

Ugh, fourth day in a row I've woken with a headache. Getting real sick of it now.  Hmph

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hey hey, that system I spoke about at work completely failed today and pissed everyone off. Started the morning as usual until the 8AM pick, where the system tells us what stock needs to come out. Only had one part (out of two) of our area come down. That sometimes happens so we manual pick what we can until the 11AM. Both areas dropped, and was over 160 items. That is NOT normal (which is probably around 60). No idea how that happened.

Ugh, fourth day in a row I've woken with a headache. Getting real sick of it now.  Hmph
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Dehydrated? Try drinking a bunch of water / gatioraid/ sport dink before bed.

I got my desktop back up and running SSDs have ruined me, my laptop and former work computer the boot drive is/was an SSD. I need an SSD for my desktop now <_<.

Honestly before I got fired I was looking at buying a pc from microcenter and just moving my 1070 over to it and using my current as a server...but I cant now

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Dehydrated? Try drinking a bunch of water / gatioraid/ sport dink before bed.

I got my desktop back up and running SSDs have ruined me, my laptop and former work computer the boot drive is/was an SSD. I need an SSD for my desktop now <_<.

Honestly before I got fired I was looking at buying a pc from microcenter and just moving my 1070 over to it and using my current as a server...but I cant now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 26 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,230 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,334 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,128 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,143 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM