I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't really see it as a question of if we will more of a question of when will we get it that long again?

I think we are going to have to give it a few years. The old UCT had a few years behind it. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't really see it as a question of if we will more of a question of when will we get it that long again?

I think we are going to have to give it a few years. The old UCT had a few years behind it. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Depends. UCT on UG had 8 years behind it. UDT on EGF (pre-UG board) had more than that in just under two years. So it could go either way really. XD

Nice to see that the server is holding up nicely. I was worried it would be screaming at me this morning. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Depends. UCT on UG had 8 years behind it. UDT on EGF (pre-UG board) had more than that in just under two years. So it could go either way really. XD

Nice to see that the server is holding up nicely. I was worried it would be screaming at me this morning. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
*Sighs*.

So, I left the match between the Blue Jays and Yankees on the 9th inning, because they were tied and I needed to go to bed.

When I woke up today, I found out they lost 0-3 in the 13th inning... and I just wanna break things.

There really should be a rule saying that, if you kept the Yankees off the board for nine innings, you ought to win. It was clear the Jays' bullpen was gonna fall apart after such an ordeal.

And they are super stubborn into not calling literally the best hitter on all of baseball from the minors to help.

Ugh!
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
*Sighs*.

So, I left the match between the Blue Jays and Yankees on the 9th inning, because they were tied and I needed to go to bed.

When I woke up today, I found out they lost 0-3 in the 13th inning... and I just wanna break things.

There really should be a rule saying that, if you kept the Yankees off the board for nine innings, you ought to win. It was clear the Jays' bullpen was gonna fall apart after such an ordeal.

And they are super stubborn into not calling literally the best hitter on all of baseball from the minors to help.

Ugh!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry Tsu that your team lost. Sad They'll get them next year!

@Moony: Didn't UDT on EGF also have the benefit of everyone just using that topic for chatting over the other forums? XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry Tsu that your team lost. Sad They'll get them next year!

@Moony: Didn't UDT on EGF also have the benefit of everyone just using that topic for chatting over the other forums? XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Hehe. Thanks, Yuri *hugs*.

At a certain point, I'm kind of embarrassed to even get this worked up over the performance of a team literally a world away from me... but the other half of me is like "BLUE JAYS! WOOOOO!" Tongue
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Hehe. Thanks, Yuri *hugs*.

At a certain point, I'm kind of embarrassed to even get this worked up over the performance of a team literally a world away from me... but the other half of me is like "BLUE JAYS! WOOOOO!" Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there nothing wrong with getting passionate about something you love. Grin

Just remember by doing this you agree to take full responsibility for your actions!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

Just remember by doing this you agree to take full responsibility for your actions!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 11:44 PM)Yuri Wrote:
At times, yes. It probably also benefited from being used by kids all in school and having a stupid amount of free time on their hands to be on the board all day. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
At times, yes. It probably also benefited from being used by kids all in school and having a stupid amount of free time on their hands to be on the board all day. Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 8th, 2018, 03:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I totally was busy like all the time! I am still so very busy!  Glare

I probably will be busier during the fall right now, I kinda got nothing to do. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 8th, 2018, 03:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I totally was busy like all the time! I am still so very busy!  Glare

I probably will be busier during the fall right now, I kinda got nothing to do. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jun 8th, 2018, 05:05 AM)Yuri Wrote:

^^!

Not sure I fully follow the second part, but I'll try my best to not to actually break anything xD

Back ontopic: I'm very Canadian when it comes to sports... I love all Canadian teams passionately. That said, I feel a thunderous round of applause is owed to the valiant Las Vegas Golden Knights, who have made us all realize just how broken NHL is and how badly-rated some players are.

They made it to the Stanley Cup finals on their first season and with players mostly discarded by other teams.

Keep it up, dudes! And I hope you make it back next year! (But not by eliminating Les Habs Tongue).
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jun 8th, 2018, 05:05 AM)Yuri Wrote:

^^!

Not sure I fully follow the second part, but I'll try my best to not to actually break anything xD

Back ontopic: I'm very Canadian when it comes to sports... I love all Canadian teams passionately. That said, I feel a thunderous round of applause is owed to the valiant Las Vegas Golden Knights, who have made us all realize just how broken NHL is and how badly-rated some players are.

They made it to the Stanley Cup finals on their first season and with players mostly discarded by other teams.

Keep it up, dudes! And I hope you make it back next year! (But not by eliminating Les Habs Tongue).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I wouldn't really say that the players that Vegas got were exactly terrible. They weren't wanted by the teams they were on previously, but that could have been for a few reasons other than they were bad players.

Their goaltender for example. I'm sure the Penguins didn't want him because he was bad, they just felt that the other kid they kept had more of a promising future than he did. They had to pick between the veteran or the future. I'm sure that was the case with a lot of teams.

I'd say their names, but honestly I greatly dislike hockey and I barely pay attention to the NHL at all.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I wouldn't really say that the players that Vegas got were exactly terrible. They weren't wanted by the teams they were on previously, but that could have been for a few reasons other than they were bad players.

Their goaltender for example. I'm sure the Penguins didn't want him because he was bad, they just felt that the other kid they kept had more of a promising future than he did. They had to pick between the veteran or the future. I'm sure that was the case with a lot of teams.

I'd say their names, but honestly I greatly dislike hockey and I barely pay attention to the NHL at all.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
When I was a kid I was always told "Work hard it will pay off" So I worked hard, I had to work harder then my peers due to issues I don't want to disclose. My childhood memories are just working on homework and being stressed out at school even in elementary school. Since 5th grade my goal was to get a PhD.
In high school things were going okay, some stress (well a lot) but I was in the top 25 of my class and I was excelling academically.

Then College started off okay but I was working my ass off and so stressed out I ended up with a mental break down then I am pretty sure the stress gave me cancer.

Since then everything has been shit, I had a job that I hated then I had a friend since elementary school die, at his funeral I met some one who told me about an IT job opening and I applied and got the job, I thought things were going to get better for me. Today just shy of 1.5 years at the IT job I got fired for no real reason.

Once again despite working my ass off and doing everything to the best of my ability I am back at square one.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
When I was a kid I was always told "Work hard it will pay off" So I worked hard, I had to work harder then my peers due to issues I don't want to disclose. My childhood memories are just working on homework and being stressed out at school even in elementary school. Since 5th grade my goal was to get a PhD.
In high school things were going okay, some stress (well a lot) but I was in the top 25 of my class and I was excelling academically.

Then College started off okay but I was working my ass off and so stressed out I ended up with a mental break down then I am pretty sure the stress gave me cancer.

Since then everything has been shit, I had a job that I hated then I had a friend since elementary school die, at his funeral I met some one who told me about an IT job opening and I applied and got the job, I thought things were going to get better for me. Today just shy of 1.5 years at the IT job I got fired for no real reason.

Once again despite working my ass off and doing everything to the best of my ability I am back at square one.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 8th, 2018, 10:43 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
When I was a kid I was always told "Work hard it will pay off" So I worked hard, I had to work harder then my peers due to issues I don't want to disclose. My childhood memories are just working on homework and being stressed out at school even in elementary school.  Since 5th grade my goal was to get a PhD.

Then College started off okay but I was working my ass off and so stressed out I ended up with a mental break down  then I am pretty sure the stress gave me cancer.

Okay PM first things first, fuck your boss! Whoever they happen to be fuck them! I bet it just some bullshit to save money.  Hmph  I'm really sorry PM this must be stressful as hell. Sad

I know things have been shitty right now, but you've hung in there this long I'm sure things will eventually turn around and you should be able to find another job that much better than that shitty place. >.<

I'm here for you if you feel like you need to vent anymore. Life can be pretty shitty! 

[Image: e0ce3beb341e0cd5b5034c6a2e3e520f.jpg]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 8th, 2018, 10:43 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
When I was a kid I was always told "Work hard it will pay off" So I worked hard, I had to work harder then my peers due to issues I don't want to disclose. My childhood memories are just working on homework and being stressed out at school even in elementary school.  Since 5th grade my goal was to get a PhD.

Then College started off okay but I was working my ass off and so stressed out I ended up with a mental break down  then I am pretty sure the stress gave me cancer.

Okay PM first things first, fuck your boss! Whoever they happen to be fuck them! I bet it just some bullshit to save money.  Hmph  I'm really sorry PM this must be stressful as hell. Sad

I know things have been shitty right now, but you've hung in there this long I'm sure things will eventually turn around and you should be able to find another job that much better than that shitty place. >.<

I'm here for you if you feel like you need to vent anymore. Life can be pretty shitty! 

[Image: e0ce3beb341e0cd5b5034c6a2e3e520f.jpg]
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@Dragon Lord: I actually agree with you on the goalie, however... most of the other guys were really given away. Like that guy, whose name I cannot remember right now, who got distinctly hot this season, shooting and scoring like crazy... his original team gave Vegas two draft picks and him in exchange for taking him and not their rising talents.

@PM: I'm terribly sorry to hear that, dude. I know it probably won't amount to much, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to vent some more... I know from experience how much of a game changer that could be on these situations.

And F your boss, indeed.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@Dragon Lord: I actually agree with you on the goalie, however... most of the other guys were really given away. Like that guy, whose name I cannot remember right now, who got distinctly hot this season, shooting and scoring like crazy... his original team gave Vegas two draft picks and him in exchange for taking him and not their rising talents.

@PM: I'm terribly sorry to hear that, dude. I know it probably won't amount to much, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to vent some more... I know from experience how much of a game changer that could be on these situations.

And F your boss, indeed.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Thanks everyone.

Tsu your signature
Quote:When leaves have fallen

Triggered a memory form my High School choir days, in our Winter show. It was called "All the World is Winter" If you google it and come across the choir sites that sell the music they bill it as "a winter choral that makes no mention of the holidays, consider this wonderfully descriptive piece. Depicting the stark beauty of winter" but it doesn't depict the stark "beauty" of winter, its depressive,
lyrics include
"How hard it is to remember, the warmth of Spring in December, when all the world is winter (all the world is winter) and snow..."
"Shadows lengthen in to night roses no longer bloom"

https://choralmusic.com/school_best.htm
https://choralmusic.com/audio/alltheworld.mp3

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Thanks everyone.

Tsu your signature
Quote:When leaves have fallen

Triggered a memory form my High School choir days, in our Winter show. It was called "All the World is Winter" If you google it and come across the choir sites that sell the music they bill it as "a winter choral that makes no mention of the holidays, consider this wonderfully descriptive piece. Depicting the stark beauty of winter" but it doesn't depict the stark "beauty" of winter, its depressive,
lyrics include
"How hard it is to remember, the warmth of Spring in December, when all the world is winter (all the world is winter) and snow..."
"Shadows lengthen in to night roses no longer bloom"

https://choralmusic.com/school_best.htm
https://choralmusic.com/audio/alltheworld.mp3
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Good morning!