Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, that's absolute crap, PM. I hope they realise they made a stupid mistake. From what you were telling us before, you weren't doing anything wrong, and a load of rubbish was made up against you. Screw them. Take a breather though, hope something comes up for you.

Did a 10-hour shift, which agreed to on the day. I didn't really want to, but eh, the morning was pathetic and wanted to make up for it. I was given the chance and took it, also more monies. Then today I forgot what day it was coming up to the end of my shift, and convinced myself I was in for 1PM instead 12PM. XD Not bad this week, got some more hours. Now for a good rest the rest of the day and tomorrow.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, that's absolute crap, PM. I hope they realise they made a stupid mistake. From what you were telling us before, you weren't doing anything wrong, and a load of rubbish was made up against you. Screw them. Take a breather though, hope something comes up for you.

Did a 10-hour shift, which agreed to on the day. I didn't really want to, but eh, the morning was pathetic and wanted to make up for it. I was given the chance and took it, also more monies. Then today I forgot what day it was coming up to the end of my shift, and convinced myself I was in for 1PM instead 12PM. XD Not bad this week, got some more hours. Now for a good rest the rest of the day and tomorrow.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
@PM: And that was a high school choir, you said? That's pretty amazing in a way, actually xD My school's choir always made us sing the most sugar-coated, bland, pathetic things you could imagine.

I'm glad my signature made you walk down memory lane a bit. Hope it was a nice stroll!

@Relic: Morning! Sup?

@EL: Nice, dude! Do enjoy yourself and your well-earned rest.

I'm more of a night-shift guy myself, but the fact that you got the extra monies from doing yours rules Smile
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
@PM: And that was a high school choir, you said? That's pretty amazing in a way, actually xD My school's choir always made us sing the most sugar-coated, bland, pathetic things you could imagine.

I'm glad my signature made you walk down memory lane a bit. Hope it was a nice stroll!

I'm more of a night-shift guy myself, but the fact that you got the extra monies from doing yours rules Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Morning Relic! How are you? ^_^

And so no one else feels left out, how is everyone else doing today? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Morning Relic! How are you? ^_^

And so no one else feels left out, how is everyone else doing today? Smile
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Doing very well, thank you.

Just took pitching practice while my brother sparred for me with his bat.

Man, there's nothing better than letting one's arm get loose for a few practice games. I feel revitalized.

What about y'all?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Doing very well, thank you.

Just took pitching practice while my brother sparred for me with his bat.

Man, there's nothing better than letting one's arm get loose for a few practice games. I feel revitalized.

What about y'all?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been enjoying more fun times with the server to make the domain always have https and then noticing that the board thinks its own images are being hotlinked to itself which makes zero sense. Rolleyes

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been enjoying more fun times with the server to make the domain always have https and then noticing that the board thinks its own images are being hotlinked to itself which makes zero sense. Rolleyes
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 9th, 2018, 03:54 PM)Tsu Wrote:

The recording wasn't a HS choir it is one that is used for selling the music / for the choir to listen to a few times before starting, at lease that is how my choir director did it.

But the choir I was in used to do national and international competitions but that stopped before I got there (two of the choirs still did though). Our director was a perfectionist and one of those who would yell at you because she knew you could do better types.

In my freshmen year of HS (guys were able to join any of the mixed choirs starting freshmen because well males are in short supply for singing) my choir did an a Capella piece called "Mary Sat A-Rockin'" It was fun (from a bass/baratone normally we are neglected, hell in pop music you really only have Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra.

We did it every year except my senior year which sucked because everyone (in the choir at lease) loved the song. I can't find a full verson of a sampler of it (in proper SATB, I found one in SSAA but that is just BS)

https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/mar...ic/4932155

(Jun 9th, 2018, 06:46 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Well better not use Hotlink protection then. Tongue

(Jun 9th, 2018, 03:45 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Thanks, hopefully some Federal government job gets posted for IT. Whistle

I really would love to work for the National Weather Service. Then agian I could see my self getting fired for that
"Reason for termination: yelling "WE'VE GOT COWS" every time a Tornado Warning is issued"

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 9th, 2018, 03:54 PM)Tsu Wrote:

The recording wasn't a HS choir it is one that is used for selling the music / for the choir to listen to a few times before starting, at lease that is how my choir director did it.

But the choir I was in used to do national and international competitions but that stopped before I got there (two of the choirs still did though). Our director was a perfectionist and one of those who would yell at you because she knew you could do better types.

In my freshmen year of HS (guys were able to join any of the mixed choirs starting freshmen because well males are in short supply for singing) my choir did an a Capella piece called "Mary Sat A-Rockin'" It was fun (from a bass/baratone normally we are neglected, hell in pop music you really only have Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra.

We did it every year except my senior year which sucked because everyone (in the choir at lease) loved the song. I can't find a full verson of a sampler of it (in proper SATB, I found one in SSAA but that is just BS)

https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/mar...ic/4932155

(Jun 9th, 2018, 06:46 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Well better not use Hotlink protection then. Tongue

(Jun 9th, 2018, 03:45 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Thanks, hopefully some Federal government job gets posted for IT. Whistle

I really would love to work for the National Weather Service. Then agian I could see my self getting fired for that
"Reason for termination: yelling "WE'VE GOT COWS" every time a Tornado Warning is issued"

macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Well, it's been quite an interesting day at my end... been busy with a new project and hearing the heavy rain and thunderstorms going on. Yeah, that's the curse of summer for ya.
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Well, it's been quite an interesting day at my end... been busy with a new project and hearing the heavy rain and thunderstorms going on. Yeah, that's the curse of summer for ya.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 9th, 2018, 07:13 PM)macGamr Wrote:

I wish I had thunderstorms Sad

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 9th, 2018, 07:13 PM)macGamr Wrote:

I wish I had thunderstorms Sad
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Raining here as well, has been the past few days unfortunately.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Raining here as well, has been the past few days unfortunately.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Same here in Florida. The weather looks pretty dodgy today too. Not raining yet, but I'm expecting it too from the looks of the sky.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Same here in Florida. The weather looks pretty dodgy today too. Not raining yet, but I'm expecting it too from the looks of the sky.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I hate North Florida...we don't get any of the fun weather :c

All we get is eternal damnation for our mere existence.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jun 9th, 2018, 09:38 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Yeah, you're basically Georgia where you are ROFL

Our thunderstorms recently were bad enough to make the parking lot at work look like Irma came backthrough it. I had a tree branch the size of my car fall on it (luckily it was a light branch, and no scratches were made), and there were leaves and shit everywhere. It was worse than I originally thought LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Yeah, you're basically Georgia where you are ROFL

Our thunderstorms recently were bad enough to make the parking lot at work look like Irma came backthrough it. I had a tree branch the size of my car fall on it (luckily it was a light branch, and no scratches were made), and there were leaves and shit everywhere. It was worse than I originally thought LOL
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

What sucks for me is that I like severe weather, I like thunder storms.

It is common for storms to split up north and south right before they hit my location Sad I will be watching the radar going "Yesss, YESSSSS...YEEEEESSSS" then it starts to split.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

What sucks for me is that I like severe weather, I like thunder storms.

It is common for storms to split up north and south right before they hit my location Sad I will be watching the radar going "Yesss, YESSSSS...YEEEEESSSS" then it starts to split.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Why don't you try working for your local news station, PM? I'm real sorry to hear about your job though, that's fucking awful. You definitely shouldn't have deserved a firing like that, especially without probable cause. But yeah, if you work at your local news station, there's a chance you can get your way into the weather department and from then, build up from there! Grin

That or you can go back to school for Meteorology ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Why don't you try working for your local news station, PM? I'm real sorry to hear about your job though, that's fucking awful. You definitely shouldn't have deserved a firing like that, especially without probable cause. But yeah, if you work at your local news station, there's a chance you can get your way into the weather department and from then, build up from there! Grin

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 9th, 2018, 10:28 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Weather isn't a "big thing" 'round here. It has been 20 years since a storm of note hit my area. There is also the issue that Michigan is bad chasing country, even if we did get more tornadoes the hills and trees make it unsafe to chase (because you cant see it coming).

As far as school there are three issues:
1) Im a washed up has been when it comes to academics
2) Math is my kryptonite more so then spelling (and meteorology is mostly physics and math classes)
3) only 2 or 3 schools in my state offer it

If I was my younger self before the burn out hit me in college and Number 2 wasn't true I would had been a meteorology major.

Maybe if there was a type of applied meterology that dealt more with radar and observations/ground observations.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 9th, 2018, 10:28 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Weather isn't a "big thing" 'round here. It has been 20 years since a storm of note hit my area. There is also the issue that Michigan is bad chasing country, even if we did get more tornadoes the hills and trees make it unsafe to chase (because you cant see it coming).

As far as school there are three issues:
1) Im a washed up has been when it comes to academics
2) Math is my kryptonite more so then spelling (and meteorology is mostly physics and math classes)
3) only 2 or 3 schools in my state offer it

If I was my younger self before the burn out hit me in college and Number 2 wasn't true I would had been a meteorology major.

Maybe if there was a type of applied meterology that dealt more with radar and observations/ground observations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,474 Today, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,526 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 62,181 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 49,041 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 41,698 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM