Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
(Jun 9th, 2018, 07:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Same here in Florida. The weather looks pretty dodgy today too. Not raining yet, but I'm expecting it too from the looks of the sky.
What part of Florida? I'm in Miami.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Same here in Florida. The weather looks pretty dodgy today too. Not raining yet, but I'm expecting it too from the looks of the sky.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Where they live is for them to say, but I live not too far from you, Relic; I'm in PBC, and that day the weather SUCKED! It poured before I went to work; thank god it ended by the time I headed out.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Where they live is for them to say, but I live not too far from you, Relic; I'm in PBC, and that day the weather SUCKED! It poured before I went to work; thank god it ended by the time I headed out.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Well... damn!

The Blue Jays just swept the Orioles, erasing nearly a whole month of mediocre baseball in one feel sweep. Now they have the chance to come very strongly to an achievable series in Tampa against the Devil Rays (I refuse to call them Rays) and maybe turn things around and jump back into contention.

Tsu is happy.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Well... damn!

The Blue Jays just swept the Orioles, erasing nearly a whole month of mediocre baseball in one feel sweep. Now they have the chance to come very strongly to an achievable series in Tampa against the Devil Rays (I refuse to call them Rays) and maybe turn things around and jump back into contention.

Tsu is happy.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 06:36 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

No joke, every day we've had these ridiculous heavy thunderstorms coming through. Severe Weather.  Hmph
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC

No joke, every day we've had these ridiculous heavy thunderstorms coming through. Severe Weather.  Hmph
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:09 PM)Relic Wrote:
We're in the Delray Beach area. So not far from Miami, I think it's maybe about over an hours drive? Unsure
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:09 PM)Relic Wrote:
We're in the Delray Beach area. So not far from Miami, I think it's maybe about over an hours drive? Unsure
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 11th, 2018, 03:16 PM)Relic Wrote:

Augh I am jealous

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 11th, 2018, 03:16 PM)Relic Wrote:

Augh I am jealous
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
We get tornadoe's every March over by here. One year there was like 5 mini tornado's on the map in some area's. It was kinda scary. D:
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
We get tornadoe's every March over by here. One year there was like 5 mini tornado's on the map in some area's. It was kinda scary. D:
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 11th, 2018, 10:16 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

I have a friend who lives in Oklahoma, the OKC area, thank God not Moore (which seems to get hit by a tornado more then any other place).

It has been over 20 years since my area got any storms of note, The 1998 Southern Great Lakes Derecho
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos...98page.htm

Although back in 2010 the counties around mine were going crazy one night with a bunch of tornado warnings (if it looks light for Michigan, its because a radar indicated tornado does not necessary mean there is one, just that the meteorologists/fancy program sees a tornado signature in the radar returns, but YOU STILL NEED TO SEEK SHELTER).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_ou...ne_5_event

It got so bad the Local Forecast Office killed the Text to Speech feed and just had a person read the warnings.
Honestly I only recall this event because I was recovering from foot surgery (all summer) and thinking "Shit if it happens here WTF am I suppose to do?!"

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 11th, 2018, 10:16 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

I have a friend who lives in Oklahoma, the OKC area, thank God not Moore (which seems to get hit by a tornado more then any other place).

It has been over 20 years since my area got any storms of note, The 1998 Southern Great Lakes Derecho
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos...98page.htm

Although back in 2010 the counties around mine were going crazy one night with a bunch of tornado warnings (if it looks light for Michigan, its because a radar indicated tornado does not necessary mean there is one, just that the meteorologists/fancy program sees a tornado signature in the radar returns, but YOU STILL NEED TO SEEK SHELTER).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_ou...ne_5_event

It got so bad the Local Forecast Office killed the Text to Speech feed and just had a person read the warnings.
Honestly I only recall this event because I was recovering from foot surgery (all summer) and thinking "Shit if it happens here WTF am I suppose to do?!"
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
One of the reasons I could never see myself living in the Midwest. The tornadoes get HUGE.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
One of the reasons I could never see myself living in the Midwest. The tornadoes get HUGE.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 12th, 2018, 05:32 PM)Relic Wrote:
Depends on midwest state, Michigan for example the last strong tornadoes to hit the state were in the 50s and 60s.
Oklahoma especially central (unless Normand, I swear that city has like anti tornado missles or something) you best live underground.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 12th, 2018, 05:32 PM)Relic Wrote:
Depends on midwest state, Michigan for example the last strong tornadoes to hit the state were in the 50s and 60s.
Oklahoma especially central (unless Normand, I swear that city has like anti tornado missles or something) you best live underground.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
From data I'm looking at, it appears Texas is #1 in Tornadoes. Averaging to 146.7 per year. Kansas comes next at 92.4 and Oklahoma is third with 65.4.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
From data I'm looking at, it appears Texas is #1 in Tornadoes. Averaging to 146.7 per year. Kansas comes next at 92.4 and Oklahoma is third with 65.4.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 12th, 2018, 09:42 PM)Relic Wrote:

Texas "Cheats" because of its absurd size. I couldn't find an actual source but according to wiki Oklahoma has had the most F/EF 5 Tornado then any other state.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 12th, 2018, 09:42 PM)Relic Wrote:

Texas "Cheats" because of its absurd size. I couldn't find an actual source but according to wiki Oklahoma has had the most F/EF 5 Tornado then any other state.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
Persona 
I think I'm happy where I'm at, lmao.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
I think I'm happy where I'm at, lmao.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
Speaking of Florida, I never realized how big it was.. until my friend Victor, left me and our friend Donna and & moved to Florida. He was supposed to live in Orlando, but then he ended up moving to Port Richey instead. Like when I looked at Florida on the map, to see where he was. I was like holy crap, Florida is giantic!

He was only there for a year, and then got a job offer in Kentucky. Now he works, and has a house in Kentucky, and he's doing factory work right now. He doesn't want to leave, but my friend Donna and I are like, come back! We miss you! lol (Although, ironically, I'd love to move to California, or somewhere warm someday. )
Now, he's stuck with his bossy friend Toby, who's parents just kind of made her live with him, because they were done with her. We don't like her, she can't sit with us.
She's crazy, she can fit a whole wine bottle down her breasts, and she has sticky fingers...

Meanwhile, Victor is a crossdresser, and most people think he's a girl, with or without feminine clothing. But he unfortunately, has to dress in masculine clothing, due to the homophobic people around. (I think this was both Florida, and Kentucky) That diva's personality is larger than the sun, so can't be an easy task for him to dress down, so to speak.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Speaking of Florida, I never realized how big it was.. until my friend Victor, left me and our friend Donna and & moved to Florida. He was supposed to live in Orlando, but then he ended up moving to Port Richey instead. Like when I looked at Florida on the map, to see where he was. I was like holy crap, Florida is giantic!

He was only there for a year, and then got a job offer in Kentucky. Now he works, and has a house in Kentucky, and he's doing factory work right now. He doesn't want to leave, but my friend Donna and I are like, come back! We miss you! lol (Although, ironically, I'd love to move to California, or somewhere warm someday. )
Now, he's stuck with his bossy friend Toby, who's parents just kind of made her live with him, because they were done with her. We don't like her, she can't sit with us.
She's crazy, she can fit a whole wine bottle down her breasts, and she has sticky fingers...

Meanwhile, Victor is a crossdresser, and most people think he's a girl, with or without feminine clothing. But he unfortunately, has to dress in masculine clothing, due to the homophobic people around. (I think this was both Florida, and Kentucky) That diva's personality is larger than the sun, so can't be an easy task for him to dress down, so to speak.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Good morning everyone !
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Good morning everyone !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,460 Today, 03:28 AM