I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy Birthday Night Lord sorry to be late to the birthday wishes and I hope you enjoy your 12 days of gaming! Grin

How is the Star Ocean series I've seen it, but I've never played a single game in the series?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy Birthday Night Lord sorry to be late to the birthday wishes and I hope you enjoy your 12 days of gaming! Grin

How is the Star Ocean series I've seen it, but I've never played a single game in the series?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just saw this and instantly thought of you lol. It did give me a few questions to ask though:
  1. Would you ever buy any scale model cars with a Miku theme on them like this one or nah?
  2. If you have any awareness of various Miku themed cars, do you have a favourite you've seen?
  3. Would you ever have a Miku wrap on your own car?
I feel like all of these will be a no but maybe I'll be wrong. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just saw this and instantly thought of you lol. It did give me a few questions to ask though:
  1. Would you ever buy any scale model cars with a Miku theme on them like this one or nah?
  2. If you have any awareness of various Miku themed cars, do you have a favourite you've seen?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Nov 17th, 2023, 01:37 AM)Karo Wrote:

Ah, I see my habit of forgetting to reply to posts in this topic will never leave me.

The Star Ocean series is very good depending on what game we're talking about. 1-3 are deemed the best of the series, although the fanbase is pretty split on 3 due to the twist at the end. Honestly there's nothing wrong with it and 3 is, in my opinion, the best of the series to this day. SO4 has the best combat in the series, but the story falls flat and the characters are pretty meh. 5 was a steaming pile of dog shit no matter how you try looking at it. I'm not sure on how SO6 is though, as I've yet to get around to playing it. Hopefully I can make time for it later this year though.

(Apr 9th, 2024, 11:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

1. Nah. Not a big fan of cars in general, so don't really have any interesting in buying a scale model car even if Miku is plastered all over it.

2. I did see one car that someone in Japan had that was pretty awesome, but I can't remember where I saw it and wouldn't have a clue on what to search to try and find it again.

3. Probably not. I'd be too worried about it getting ruined in some way to want to invest in having it put on my car. I'd also feel like I'd have to have a nice enough car to do something like that, which is probably not something I'll ever have.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Nov 17th, 2023, 01:37 AM)Karo Wrote:

Ah, I see my habit of forgetting to reply to posts in this topic will never leave me.

The Star Ocean series is very good depending on what game we're talking about. 1-3 are deemed the best of the series, although the fanbase is pretty split on 3 due to the twist at the end. Honestly there's nothing wrong with it and 3 is, in my opinion, the best of the series to this day. SO4 has the best combat in the series, but the story falls flat and the characters are pretty meh. 5 was a steaming pile of dog shit no matter how you try looking at it. I'm not sure on how SO6 is though, as I've yet to get around to playing it. Hopefully I can make time for it later this year though.

(Apr 9th, 2024, 11:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

1. Nah. Not a big fan of cars in general, so don't really have any interesting in buying a scale model car even if Miku is plastered all over it.

2. I did see one car that someone in Japan had that was pretty awesome, but I can't remember where I saw it and wouldn't have a clue on what to search to try and find it again.

3. Probably not. I'd be too worried about it getting ruined in some way to want to invest in having it put on my car. I'd also feel like I'd have to have a nice enough car to do something like that, which is probably not something I'll ever have.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Would you put a Miku wrap on something else then like a console or PC build? Could just be making a PC with a Miku themed case rather than a wrap tbf. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Would you put a Miku wrap on something else then like a console or PC build? Could just be making a PC with a Miku themed case rather than a wrap tbf. Tongue