Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

From the creators of LittleBigPlanet (Mm) comes Tearaway Unfolded – a mesmerizing adventure through a magical world of paper. Uncover the true power of your DUALSHOCK 4 to join forces with ATOI THE MESSENGER in a daring quest to deliver a top-secret message. Unfold her magical papery world, save her pals in peril and battle the monsters trying to stop her delivery! 

Overflowing with PS4 -exclusive features, surprises and secrets, you don't just play Tearaway Unfolded: you're in it!

The power of your DUALSHOCK 4:
  • Catch stuff hurled out of your TV -- and throw it back to solve puzzles and take down the baddies.
  • Guide atoi through dark, scary places by shining the light bar at your TV.
  • Whip up a windstorm to discover hidden paths, and pilot a papery plane by swiping the touch pad.
(Tearaway Unfolded PlayStation info page.)
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

From the creators of LittleBigPlanet (Mm) comes Tearaway Unfolded – a mesmerizing adventure through a magical world of paper. Uncover the true power of your DUALSHOCK 4 to join forces with ATOI THE MESSENGER in a daring quest to deliver a top-secret message. Unfold her magical papery world, save her pals in peril and battle the monsters trying to stop her delivery! 

Overflowing with PS4 -exclusive features, surprises and secrets, you don't just play Tearaway Unfolded: you're in it!

The power of your DUALSHOCK 4:
  • Catch stuff hurled out of your TV -- and throw it back to solve puzzles and take down the baddies.
  • Guide atoi through dark, scary places by shining the light bar at your TV.
  • Whip up a windstorm to discover hidden paths, and pilot a papery plane by swiping the touch pad.
(Tearaway Unfolded PlayStation info page.)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Massive bump for this and maybe no one else will ever have something to say here after me, but I finally started this game tonight and it is so incredibly charming. A little bit of a slow start for a platformer which is a bit unusual for the genre, but once it gets going it's a very chill but enjoyable time. ^_^

My favourite feature of the game has to be when you get to craft something for an NPC, such as a crown for a squirrel king or a coat of arms for a shield. For the crown, I just did my best to draw a crown but doing it with a touchpad still means it comes out a bit jank, and the result of that and other things can be quite funny. I screwed up badly with one request to make a butterfly wing because I drew a left wing when it wanted a right wing, so all the butterflies in the level were flying with their wings the wrong way on. XD
As for the coat of arms, I had no idea what to do so I drew a dick and that level is now filled with shields emblazoned with a dick. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Massive bump for this and maybe no one else will ever have something to say here after me, but I finally started this game tonight and it is so incredibly charming. A little bit of a slow start for a platformer which is a bit unusual for the genre, but once it gets going it's a very chill but enjoyable time. ^_^

My favourite feature of the game has to be when you get to craft something for an NPC, such as a crown for a squirrel king or a coat of arms for a shield. For the crown, I just did my best to draw a crown but doing it with a touchpad still means it comes out a bit jank, and the result of that and other things can be quite funny. I screwed up badly with one request to make a butterfly wing because I drew a left wing when it wanted a right wing, so all the butterflies in the level were flying with their wings the wrong way on. XD
As for the coat of arms, I had no idea what to do so I drew a dick and that level is now filled with shields emblazoned with a dick. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh, so the butterflies had two left wings, did they overlap or could you see them both just there on their left? XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh, so the butterflies had two left wings, did they overlap or could you see them both just there on their left? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 25th, 2022, 10:23 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It looked like this:

BIᗺ

So instead of the flat part of the wing connecting to the body, it was the curvy part instead. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 25th, 2022, 10:23 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It looked like this:

BIᗺ

So instead of the flat part of the wing connecting to the body, it was the curvy part instead. XD