Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Oh wait, I can't do a whip joke. Even though older Pokemon games have Team Rocket members with whips! xD 

Hai, I'm a huge fan of: Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Star Wars Legends, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario, Suikoden, Wild Arms, & moar.  Tongue

I also have games on the following consoles: PC, Switch (WiiU-SNES & DS), 3DS, PS4 (PS3-PS1 & PSP), & Xbone (Xbox 360).

I didn't get into playing Xbox games until the 360, since I had been looking at a lot of titles that had released for it, I decided to get an Xbox 360 & I haven't looked back. The Xbox One has been alright, but I feel it's because it's lacking in true exclusive games. Anywho, I've been gaming since I picked up the SNES title Chrono Trigger, I haven't looked back since. 

So hey, how's it hanging?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Oh wait, I can't do a whip joke. Even though older Pokemon games have Team Rocket members with whips! xD 

Hai, I'm a huge fan of: Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Star Wars Legends, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario, Suikoden, Wild Arms, & moar.  Tongue

I also have games on the following consoles: PC, Switch (WiiU-SNES & DS), 3DS, PS4 (PS3-PS1 & PSP), & Xbone (Xbox 360).

I didn't get into playing Xbox games until the 360, since I had been looking at a lot of titles that had released for it, I decided to get an Xbox 360 & I haven't looked back. The Xbox One has been alright, but I feel it's because it's lacking in true exclusive games. Anywho, I've been gaming since I picked up the SNES title Chrono Trigger, I haven't looked back since. 

So hey, how's it hanging?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Well there are a lovely amount of lampshades all hanging around.

So first question why Queen? I was curious your reason for your username. Smile

Also what your opinion on the new Pokemon Let's go games?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:29 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Oh don't mind them, those are just all of my [Image: 608MS.png] Lampent's. *grabs one from out of the sky & hugs it*

Cause when I was on nintendo forum about 3 years ago, the members there just shortened my username to just two letters & it really annoyed me so I decided to just curb that issue by asking people on the forum to call me just 'Queen' thus the shortened version of my full username: queenzelda.

As for the username itself, it stems from my love of the LoZ series, in which Zelda is Princess but my idea came form the hope that one day she would be Queen of Hyrule, & in Hyrule Warriors she is Queen. So my idea was realized by Nintendo, just took Hyrule Warriors for it to happen was all. XD

Impo, it looks interesting. I personally plan to get the Pikachu one because I want to drag my poor husband into the pokemon franchise with me & I think the Let's Go series will be a good way to ease him in, since he's never seemed that interested in the main Pokemon series. But we'll see. ;3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

Oh don't mind them, those are just all of my [Image: 608MS.png] Lampent's. *grabs one from out of the sky & hugs it*

Cause when I was on nintendo forum about 3 years ago, the members there just shortened my username to just two letters & it really annoyed me so I decided to just curb that issue by asking people on the forum to call me just 'Queen' thus the shortened version of my full username: queenzelda.

As for the username itself, it stems from my love of the LoZ series, in which Zelda is Princess but my idea came form the hope that one day she would be Queen of Hyrule, & in Hyrule Warriors she is Queen. So my idea was realized by Nintendo, just took Hyrule Warriors for it to happen was all. XD

Impo, it looks interesting. I personally plan to get the Pikachu one because I want to drag my poor husband into the pokemon franchise with me & I think the Let's Go series will be a good way to ease him in, since he's never seemed that interested in the main Pokemon series. But we'll see. ;3
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:27 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

The Cooltrainer-class also had whips on Pokémon Yellow xD

So, anyway... is there any game you wouldn't want to touch ever again? Or at least that disappointed you beyond recovery?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:27 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

So, anyway... is there any game you wouldn't want to touch ever again? Or at least that disappointed you beyond recovery?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:39 AM)Tsu Wrote:

Oh yea, I completely forgot about them. XD

Final Fantasy XIII. I do have an Xbox 360 version of this title, but I was so disappointed. Nay: BETRAYED by the title that I can't seem to forgive it to give it a second shot.  :s
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

Final Fantasy XIII. I do have an Xbox 360 version of this title, but I was so disappointed. Nay: BETRAYED by the title that I can't seem to forgive it to give it a second shot.  :s
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:38 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Nooo Queen they burn our souls for their fuel! D: Quickly throw them away! its like some sorta haunted house in here!

That makes sense some of my usernames got Shortened to two letters too. Yuri doesn't really get shortened so that nice. I think that cool you manage to stick with your username for so long...I'm always changing mine. <_<

Would you recommend Hyrule Warriors? I'm interested, but like I'm afraid I might just get bored of it.

I think I'll go for the Pikachu one too cause we can't evolve them and an unevolved Eevee is a sad eevee! D:
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:38 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Nooo Queen they burn our souls for their fuel! D: Quickly throw them away! its like some sorta haunted house in here!

That makes sense some of my usernames got Shortened to two letters too. Yuri doesn't really get shortened so that nice. I think that cool you manage to stick with your username for so long...I'm always changing mine. <_<

Would you recommend Hyrule Warriors? I'm interested, but like I'm afraid I might just get bored of it.

I think I'll go for the Pikachu one too cause we can't evolve them and an unevolved Eevee is a sad eevee! D:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:43 AM)Yuri Wrote:

:< But.... I love my little ghostie babies.  Eh (You should see my Pokebank one day I have a ton of ghost types. XD)

I will change it for holiday's & sometimes during spring or summer. But I always go back to 'queenzelda' at the end. xD

Um no. I think you'd like Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below much better. Cause the story is better, the characters are interesting & the monster's aren't as dumb as the ones in the Hyrule Warriors maps seem to be. I don't even own the game & I'm a huge LoZ fan, but it's due to playing a demo for it & I was kind of unimpressed with it. But, that's me. If you watch some gameplay of it & what you see looks to be something you'd like then go for it. For me; personally. "It wasn't my bag baby." Austin Powers.

Yea, I know exactly how you feel. More so since I'd want to try & evolve my eevee to the fairy type cause I love how cute/awesome it is. :blush:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:43 AM)Yuri Wrote:

:< But.... I love my little ghostie babies.  Eh (You should see my Pokebank one day I have a ton of ghost types. XD)

I will change it for holiday's & sometimes during spring or summer. But I always go back to 'queenzelda' at the end. xD

Um no. I think you'd like Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below much better. Cause the story is better, the characters are interesting & the monster's aren't as dumb as the ones in the Hyrule Warriors maps seem to be. I don't even own the game & I'm a huge LoZ fan, but it's due to playing a demo for it & I was kind of unimpressed with it. But, that's me. If you watch some gameplay of it & what you see looks to be something you'd like then go for it. For me; personally. "It wasn't my bag baby." Austin Powers.

Yea, I know exactly how you feel. More so since I'd want to try & evolve my eevee to the fairy type cause I love how cute/awesome it is. :blush:
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:42 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Man, that's tough. Liking a game or series just to reach a point in which it just stops delivering.

At least you have all the others to look back on, like me and LUNAR Tongue

Speaking of which... ever gotten around playing Legend yet? That's a game that really benefits from being emulated.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:42 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Man, that's tough. Liking a game or series just to reach a point in which it just stops delivering.

At least you have all the others to look back on, like me and LUNAR Tongue

Speaking of which... ever gotten around playing Legend yet? That's a game that really benefits from being emulated.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to contact Nintendo about getting my old 3DS de-linked... <.< I kinda sold it before delinking it....but ugghhh I have to call customer support...so until then I can't use the Pokemon bank. XD

Does that mean your going to change it for this summer event? Gasp I might change it again, but I don't think this UG has a change name tab. XD

I'll have to see if there a demo on my switch for it when I'm back home after this week. :O

Sylveon is so cuteeee! Grin Its definitely my favorite eevee evolution so far! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to contact Nintendo about getting my old 3DS de-linked... <.< I kinda sold it before delinking it....but ugghhh I have to call customer support...so until then I can't use the Pokemon bank. XD

Does that mean your going to change it for this summer event? Gasp I might change it again, but I don't think this UG has a change name tab. XD

I'll have to see if there a demo on my switch for it when I'm back home after this week. :O

Sylveon is so cuteeee! Grin Its definitely my favorite eevee evolution so far! Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:54 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Man, that's tough. Liking a game or series just to reach a point in which it just stops delivering. At least you have all the others to look back on, like me and LUNAR Tongue

Kind of like how the Paper Mario fans feel every time Nintendo announces a new one without the partner characters & basic RPG elements being brought back. xD

No, not yet. My dad was in the hospital all week & I've been busy moving my forum over from zetaboards to mybb. So I haven't had a chance yet to find the game & download it to play on my haxed Wii (which is where I play most of my emulated stuff).

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:56 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Yea, you better get on that. XD

Yea, I plan to bug Moonface or Mr El for a member name change, since there's no way for us to go about doing the name change request in the user control panel, like what we had to go through on zB's. Though on my hosted mybb forum I'm allowing members to change their name as they like. All they have to do is just put in their password & boom: username change is instant. 

A demo for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee? I have no idea if one's available or not. *checks google* . . . Nope, looks to me that the only way to play a demo of either title is at the E3 event. sauce You know, it'd be nice if the REST of the FANS got that demo during E3 too NINTENDO. *harrumph* :dodgy:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:54 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Man, that's tough. Liking a game or series just to reach a point in which it just stops delivering. At least you have all the others to look back on, like me and LUNAR Tongue

Kind of like how the Paper Mario fans feel every time Nintendo announces a new one without the partner characters & basic RPG elements being brought back. xD

No, not yet. My dad was in the hospital all week & I've been busy moving my forum over from zetaboards to mybb. So I haven't had a chance yet to find the game & download it to play on my haxed Wii (which is where I play most of my emulated stuff).

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:56 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Yea, you better get on that. XD

Yea, I plan to bug Moonface or Mr El for a member name change, since there's no way for us to go about doing the name change request in the user control panel, like what we had to go through on zB's. Though on my hosted mybb forum I'm allowing members to change their name as they like. All they have to do is just put in their password & boom: username change is instant. 

A demo for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee? I have no idea if one's available or not. *checks google* . . . Nope, looks to me that the only way to play a demo of either title is at the E3 event. sauce You know, it'd be nice if the REST of the FANS got that demo during E3 too NINTENDO. *harrumph* :dodgy:
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I finally played a LOZ game, Breath of the Wild. I really like it, I probably explore more than I play the actual game. I'm thinking of shanking a divine beast soon.

Have you played BOTW, and if so, what is your favorite aspect of it?

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I finally played a LOZ game, Breath of the Wild. I really like it, I probably explore more than I play the actual game. I'm thinking of shanking a divine beast soon.

Have you played BOTW, and if so, what is your favorite aspect of it?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:18 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I fixed this just now. I left the box accidentally unchecked.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:18 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I fixed this just now. I left the box accidentally unchecked.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I can change my name whenever I want.....the endless possibilities!

Just kidding, but I am glad that Queen brought that up! XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I can change my name whenever I want.....the endless possibilities!

Just kidding, but I am glad that Queen brought that up! XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How's everything at home lately since all of the chaos with your father and whatnot? You and Jing eating well? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How's everything at home lately since all of the chaos with your father and whatnot? You and Jing eating well? Smile
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Hey, if it isn't still the sweetheart of role play land. Grin xD Good to see you made it over! I don't see a topic for Yami King Atem so I'm going to have to bug him on tlw until he makes one. XD [//joke]

What do you do for a living? (If you don't mind my asking.)
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Hey, if it isn't still the sweetheart of role play land. Grin xD Good to see you made it over! I don't see a topic for Yami King Atem so I'm going to have to bug him on tlw until he makes one. XD [//joke]

What do you do for a living? (If you don't mind my asking.)