Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If you want UG streaming content, this is the place to start. I recommend it, especially if you like RPGs and don't mind wacky commentary. So far I've watched most of the streams, I was absent for Yuri's last one where there was a second stream in the day, as it was too late my time. I've caught up with it though.

I skipped about half an hour worth of the video, but made sure I watched the end. That was crazy! Just when I thought you were safe from the Brutal Cavalrymen, and about to try and get out of there to save/stop playing, they spawned a second group of enemies and wiped your team out. Yeesh! Was that still set on Normal difficulty too?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If you want UG streaming content, this is the place to start. I recommend it, especially if you like RPGs and don't mind wacky commentary. So far I've watched most of the streams, I was absent for Yuri's last one where there was a second stream in the day, as it was too late my time. I've caught up with it though.

I skipped about half an hour worth of the video, but made sure I watched the end. That was crazy! Just when I thought you were safe from the Brutal Cavalrymen, and about to try and get out of there to save/stop playing, they spawned a second group of enemies and wiped your team out. Yeesh! Was that still set on Normal difficulty too?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Demon Cleaners -- A Maniak and Yuri Collab - by Mr EliteL - Jun 7th, 2018, 04:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: Maniak's Stream of Consciousness Maniakkid25 19 15,278 Oct 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25