Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Yes, the name is purely for the pun.

Hello there, everyone! For those of you new, us two are doing a collaborative dual Let's Play. Our current plan is to go through as many SMT games as we can. For those of you uninitiated, SMT is short for "Shin Megami Tensei" (translates literally as "True Goddess Reincarnation"), a beloved cult series of games based around Demons, which are actually all creatures of mythology and folklore (and occasionally pop culture. Looking at you, Hell Biker). They are also know to be FREAKING HARD, because they are made by Atlus, and Atlus has actually admitted they get off on our tears. And between my knowledge and understanding of the game series and Yuri's quick wit and actually funny jokes, I think we make a great combo.

Current Projects

Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Yes, the name is purely for the pun.

Hello there, everyone! For those of you new, us two are doing a collaborative dual Let's Play. Our current plan is to go through as many SMT games as we can. For those of you uninitiated, SMT is short for "Shin Megami Tensei" (translates literally as "True Goddess Reincarnation"), a beloved cult series of games based around Demons, which are actually all creatures of mythology and folklore (and occasionally pop culture. Looking at you, Hell Biker). They are also know to be FREAKING HARD, because they are made by Atlus, and Atlus has actually admitted they get off on our tears. And between my knowledge and understanding of the game series and Yuri's quick wit and actually funny jokes, I think we make a great combo.

Current Projects

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
For the record our Nocturne archive is complete, but our Persona 5 let's play does have about two cut out parts.

1. Due to incompetency
2. A derp on my part

So these parts will remain forever lost.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
For the record our Nocturne archive is complete, but our Persona 5 let's play does have about two cut out parts.

1. Due to incompetency
2. A derp on my part

So these parts will remain forever lost.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If you want UG streaming content, this is the place to start. I recommend it, especially if you like RPGs and don't mind wacky commentary. So far I've watched most of the streams, I was absent for Yuri's last one where there was a second stream in the day, as it was too late my time. I've caught up with it though.

I skipped about half an hour worth of the video, but made sure I watched the end. That was crazy! Just when I thought you were safe from the Brutal Cavalrymen, and about to try and get out of there to save/stop playing, they spawned a second group of enemies and wiped your team out. Yeesh! Was that still set on Normal difficulty too?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If you want UG streaming content, this is the place to start. I recommend it, especially if you like RPGs and don't mind wacky commentary. So far I've watched most of the streams, I was absent for Yuri's last one where there was a second stream in the day, as it was too late my time. I've caught up with it though.

I skipped about half an hour worth of the video, but made sure I watched the end. That was crazy! Just when I thought you were safe from the Brutal Cavalrymen, and about to try and get out of there to save/stop playing, they spawned a second group of enemies and wiped your team out. Yeesh! Was that still set on Normal difficulty too?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Dawww thank you EL <3 Grin I think the second streams are a rare thing it just I wanted to continue and it fine if you skip or miss some we can keep everyone up to date! Grin

Yeah we were on normal difficulty the biggest problem is when your out of SP you can't hit an enemy weakness but if they hit yours you can get wrecked hard!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Dawww thank you EL <3 Grin I think the second streams are a rare thing it just I wanted to continue and it fine if you skip or miss some we can keep everyone up to date! Grin

Yeah we were on normal difficulty the biggest problem is when your out of SP you can't hit an enemy weakness but if they hit yours you can get wrecked hard!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Just a heads up everyone we are planning to do a stream tomorrow for Persona 5.

Be prepared while the rest of the world will be watching E3 we are going to be playing P5!

Remember you can always catch our last broadcasts on our twitch pages. Wink
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Just a heads up everyone we are planning to do a stream tomorrow for Persona 5.

Be prepared while the rest of the world will be watching E3 we are going to be playing P5!

Remember you can always catch our last broadcasts on our twitch pages. Wink
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Would it be possible for you guys to upload the archives to YouTube later on? I know I'm on the minority here, but I can't really do Twitch, due to the strain it puts on my PC (I blame the chat, but my PC isn't that great to begin with).

Perfectly understandable if you won't do it, though Smile
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Would it be possible for you guys to upload the archives to YouTube later on? I know I'm on the minority here, but I can't really do Twitch, due to the strain it puts on my PC (I blame the chat, but my PC isn't that great to begin with).

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 12:57 AM)Tsu Wrote:

Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is planning on doing an official edit for Nocturne. Smile

As for P5 I'll have to think about it. I might re-do part 1 or something and call it the Youtube official bonus! XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 12:57 AM)Tsu Wrote:

Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is planning on doing an official edit for Nocturne. Smile

As for P5 I'll have to think about it. I might re-do part 1 or something and call it the Youtube official bonus! XD
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It's more of a streamlining + external commentary than anything, really, because I made some dumbass mistakes, and I like to highlight them to point and laugh. Keep in mind I'm working with three hour chunks of raw footage.

We will be streaming later tonight, ETA 7 PM EDT. Life shenanigans have prevented us from starting at an earlier time. Apologies for the untimely notice.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
It's more of a streamlining + external commentary than anything, really, because I made some dumbass mistakes, and I like to highlight them to point and laugh. Keep in mind I'm working with three hour chunks of raw footage.

We will be streaming later tonight, ETA 7 PM EDT. Life shenanigans have prevented us from starting at an earlier time. Apologies for the untimely notice.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
We're live at https://www.twitch.tv/poppysquid

Stream is over, and we are complete and utter f***-ups! Thanks to me never checking to make sure anything was wrong, the entire stream lacks Yuri's audio. *laughs* I think I'm gonna cry.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

Stream is over, and we are complete and utter f***-ups! Thanks to me never checking to make sure anything was wrong, the entire stream lacks Yuri's audio. *laughs* I think I'm gonna cry.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 11:56 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Lesson learned I must already check the stream to make sure it clear before beginning.

Right now I'm considering if we might restart P5 or something...I gotta weigh the options and get MCCT's opinion in a little bit. Right now we are just a bit frusterated cause it was a long dungeon with hard bosses and to finish the stream without any audio is funny and demoralizing.  Errm

We got his audio of course, but that seem like a big blubber too.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 11:56 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Lesson learned I must already check the stream to make sure it clear before beginning.

Right now I'm considering if we might restart P5 or something...I gotta weigh the options and get MCCT's opinion in a little bit. Right now we are just a bit frusterated cause it was a long dungeon with hard bosses and to finish the stream without any audio is funny and demoralizing.  Errm

We got his audio of course, but that seem like a big blubber too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watched the beginning, but damn that's a shame. Try and not feel bad about it. I mean, it's an easy mistake to make. Wish I was up for the start at least, so I could've confirmed if everything was OK. Darn time zones and needing to work. Do whatever you guys thinks is best though. Don't mind sitting through the same stuff again. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watched the beginning, but damn that's a shame. Try and not feel bad about it. I mean, it's an easy mistake to make. Wish I was up for the start at least, so I could've confirmed if everything was OK. Darn time zones and needing to work. Do whatever you guys thinks is best though. Don't mind sitting through the same stuff again. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Quote:Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is planning on doing an official edit for Nocturne. undefined

I thought I had replied to this, sorry.

Thank you both, that's gonna be amazing Smile

Quote:It's more of a streamlining + external commentary than anything, really, because I made some dumbass mistakes, and I like to highlight them to point and laugh. Keep in mind I'm working with three hour chunks of raw footage.

That does sound like a lot of work, but your passion shines thru Smile
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Quote:Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is planning on doing an official edit for Nocturne. undefined

I thought I had replied to this, sorry.

Thank you both, that's gonna be amazing Smile

Quote:It's more of a streamlining + external commentary than anything, really, because I made some dumbass mistakes, and I like to highlight them to point and laugh. Keep in mind I'm working with three hour chunks of raw footage.

That does sound like a lot of work, but your passion shines thru Smile
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Speaking of, now that I've stopped dragging my feet, I have a playlist of the episodes set up, with episode 1 (and zero) up now. Expect episode 2 when I decide to get on that ^.=.^;
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Speaking of, now that I've stopped dragging my feet, I have a playlist of the episodes set up, with episode 1 (and zero) up now. Expect episode 2 when I decide to get on that ^.=.^;
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jun 19th, 2018, 06:00 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Dude! Amazing!

And what great timing too, as one of the series I was watching was just wrapped up earlier this week.

I'll let you guys know what I thought as soon as I could. And thanks for going the extra mile Smile
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jun 19th, 2018, 06:00 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Dude! Amazing!

And what great timing too, as one of the series I was watching was just wrapped up earlier this week.

I'll let you guys know what I thought as soon as I could. And thanks for going the extra mile Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Just a heads up due to me not having access to no headset recently we are on a short hiatus. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Just a heads up due to me not having access to no headset recently we are on a short hiatus. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: Maniak's Stream of Consciousness Maniakkid25 19 15,280 Oct 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25