I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 12:57 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Would it be possible for you guys to upload the archives to YouTube later on? I know I'm on the minority here, but I can't really do Twitch, due to the strain it puts on my PC (I blame the chat, but my PC isn't that great to begin with).

Perfectly understandable if you won't do it, though Smile

Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is planning on doing an official edit for Nocturne. Smile

As for P5 I'll have to think about it. I might re-do part 1 or something and call it the Youtube official bonus! XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 12:57 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Would it be possible for you guys to upload the archives to YouTube later on? I know I'm on the minority here, but I can't really do Twitch, due to the strain it puts on my PC (I blame the chat, but my PC isn't that great to begin with).

Perfectly understandable if you won't do it, though Smile

Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is planning on doing an official edit for Nocturne. Smile

As for P5 I'll have to think about it. I might re-do part 1 or something and call it the Youtube official bonus! XD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Demon Cleaners -- A Maniak and Yuri Collab - by Karo - Jun 10th, 2018, 01:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: Maniak's Stream of Consciousness Maniakkid25 19 15,477 Oct 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25