Poll: What Was Your Favourite Conference?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
EA
0%
0 0%
Microsoft
57.14%
4 57.14%
Bethesda
14.29%
1 14.29%
Devolver Digital
28.57%
2 28.57%
Square Enix
0%
0 0%
Ubisoft
0%
0 0%
Sony
0%
0 0%
Nintendo
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

E3 2018
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I actually am interested in Unravel 2 & the RiME clone looking title; Sea of Solitude as Shira mentioned. Jing wanted to see more about Antem so we watched the trailer for that. I think if it had an offline story he'd probably be interested in playing it.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I actually am interested in Unravel 2 & the RiME clone looking title; Sea of Solitude as Shira mentioned. Jing wanted to see more about Antem so we watched the trailer for that. I think if it had an offline story he'd probably be interested in playing it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I knew EA was going to be on, but I forgot what time. I thought it was going to be later than it was, like 9PM. Instead I was watching a movie and washing up. XD Eh, sounds like I didn't miss much in the end. Looked at only news, and none of it interested me. Don't expect anything from Microsoft and doubt there'll be anything from (edit: *sigh* That's tomorrow, pay attention self, the one on tonight is...) Bethesda that will catch my attention tonight. Will have them play on my TV screen or laptop screen so I can do something else if I get bored.

Looking forward mostly to Sony and Nintendo's show.

Editing first post for Devolver and PC Gaming.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I knew EA was going to be on, but I forgot what time. I thought it was going to be later than it was, like 9PM. Instead I was watching a movie and washing up. XD Eh, sounds like I didn't miss much in the end. Looked at only news, and none of it interested me. Don't expect anything from Microsoft and doubt there'll be anything from (edit: *sigh* That's tomorrow, pay attention self, the one on tonight is...) Bethesda that will catch my attention tonight. Will have them play on my TV screen or laptop screen so I can do something else if I get bored.

Looking forward mostly to Sony and Nintendo's show.

Editing first post for Devolver and PC Gaming.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
SquareEnix announced KH3 release date ahead of its own E3 press conference, thus the new KH3 thread.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
SquareEnix announced KH3 release date ahead of its own E3 press conference, thus the new KH3 thread.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 02:55 AM)Moonface Wrote:
My issue with EA's conference was that for the most part, it didn't need to happen. Battlefield V and Anthem could both be part of Microsoft's conference. FIFA and Madden could both also have just been slotted into a sizzle reel of another conference as one of those quick things you belt out and move on from. There just wasn't enough announced that felt like it needed to have an EA conference to be shown off. Errm

1) Especially if the game is multi platform why should Sony/MS get to show it off if it is just on Playstation or XBone?
2) RIP Command and Conquer, sadly EA wouldn't let you rest. Sad
(Off Topic)3) E3 has been dead to me since after the 2006 show, after that they tried rebranded for 2 years then went back to the E3 name, but it focused more heavily for the suits. E3 was always for the suits but before 2007 it also focused on the gamers, the people giving these companies money.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 10th, 2018, 02:55 AM)Moonface Wrote:
My issue with EA's conference was that for the most part, it didn't need to happen. Battlefield V and Anthem could both be part of Microsoft's conference. FIFA and Madden could both also have just been slotted into a sizzle reel of another conference as one of those quick things you belt out and move on from. There just wasn't enough announced that felt like it needed to have an EA conference to be shown off. Errm

1) Especially if the game is multi platform why should Sony/MS get to show it off if it is just on Playstation or XBone?
2) RIP Command and Conquer, sadly EA wouldn't let you rest. Sad
(Off Topic)3) E3 has been dead to me since after the 2006 show, after that they tried rebranded for 2 years then went back to the E3 name, but it focused more heavily for the suits. E3 was always for the suits but before 2007 it also focused on the gamers, the people giving these companies money.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Vesperia Remaster Announced with PS3 content: ✓
EA Being the joke of gaming for another year: ✓
NieR Remaster/Remake announced:
Demon's Souls Remaster/Remake announced:

Half-way through my E3 2018 wish list.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Vesperia Remaster Announced with PS3 content: ✓
EA Being the joke of gaming for another year: ✓
NieR Remaster/Remake announced:
Demon's Souls Remaster/Remake announced:

Half-way through my E3 2018 wish list.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Team Sonic Racing - E3 2018 Trailer
Team Sonic and Team Dark race across Wisp Circuit in the latest trailer for Team Sonic Racing, featuring a sample of the new theme song by Crush 40! Race with your closest friends - or against them - in Team Sonic Racing, developed by SUMO Digital and featuring a cast of characters in the Sonic universe.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Team Sonic Racing - E3 2018 Trailer
Team Sonic and Team Dark race across Wisp Circuit in the latest trailer for Team Sonic Racing, featuring a sample of the new theme song by Crush 40! Race with your closest friends - or against them - in Team Sonic Racing, developed by SUMO Digital and featuring a cast of characters in the Sonic universe.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, a Sonic vehicle racer now. I suppose with the success All-Stars Racing Transformed had, a game with the Sonic universe only was on the cards again. Doesn't look bad actually. Seems you can team up with other racers and gain a boost for all of you. Hopefully they won't be set teams though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, a Sonic vehicle racer now. I suppose with the success All-Stars Racing Transformed had, a game with the Sonic universe only was on the cards again. Doesn't look bad actually. Seems you can team up with other racers and gain a boost for all of you. Hopefully they won't be set teams though.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Idk, I just don't get the idea behind a Sonic racing game, isn't Sonic... idk suposed to be faster then a car? o-o If so then he doesn't need one, & neither does Shadow. So.. again, I don't see the point of said racing game. =_="
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Idk, I just don't get the idea behind a Sonic racing game, isn't Sonic... idk suposed to be faster then a car? o-o If so then he doesn't need one, & neither does Shadow. So.. again, I don't see the point of said racing game. =_="
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've added a poll for everyone to vote on their favourite conference from this year.

I picked Microsoft myself, as even though they showed a lot of multi-platform stuff and any exclusives aren't just for Xbox, their presentation was still overall the best one out of them all.

(Jun 12th, 2018, 12:36 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Sonic and Shadow may be fast, but not every Sonic character is. So you can view the cars as levelling the playing field between everyone. Also the last Sonic based racing game (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed) was superb, plus it wouldn't have worked without vehicles due to flight and boat segments.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've added a poll for everyone to vote on their favourite conference from this year.

I picked Microsoft myself, as even though they showed a lot of multi-platform stuff and any exclusives aren't just for Xbox, their presentation was still overall the best one out of them all.

(Jun 12th, 2018, 12:36 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Sonic and Shadow may be fast, but not every Sonic character is. So you can view the cars as levelling the playing field between everyone. Also the last Sonic based racing game (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed) was superb, plus it wouldn't have worked without vehicles due to flight and boat segments.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Really hard decision, as it comes down to Microsoft and Nintendo for me. For overall presentation, Microsoft beats everything, but Nintendo got my hype levels up high, and Smash was over 20 minutes long. DMC5 got me hyped too though. Hm. So yeah, Microsoft.

In order for me:

Microsoft > Nintendo >> Sony > Bethesda > Square Enix/Ubisoft > EA
Didn't watch PC Gaming Show, or Devolver Digital. Although I would like to see Devolver still.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Really hard decision, as it comes down to Microsoft and Nintendo for me. For overall presentation, Microsoft beats everything, but Nintendo got my hype levels up high, and Smash was over 20 minutes long. DMC5 got me hyped too though. Hm. So yeah, Microsoft.

In order for me:

Microsoft > Nintendo >> Sony > Bethesda > Square Enix/Ubisoft > EA
Didn't watch PC Gaming Show, or Devolver Digital. Although I would like to see Devolver still.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I  need a lootbox coin.
[Image: YNUgIxB.gif]

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I  need a lootbox coin.
[Image: YNUgIxB.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I decided for me to vote for Bethseda honestly nothing really amazed me at this E3.

Nintendo's E3 conference for me was kinda disappointing. Smash & Fire Emblem are cool, but I already knew about them. I was really hoping for AC if I'm honest.

Bethseda gave me the announcement they are working on the next entry in the Elder Scrolls games a possibly cool new space RPG that might fill the void lefted by Mass Effect and I think these will be amazing games. Plus the whole Alexa SKyrim thing is amazing in it own right.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I decided for me to vote for Bethseda honestly nothing really amazed me at this E3.

Nintendo's E3 conference for me was kinda disappointing. Smash & Fire Emblem are cool, but I already knew about them. I was really hoping for AC if I'm honest.

Bethseda gave me the announcement they are working on the next entry in the Elder Scrolls games a possibly cool new space RPG that might fill the void lefted by Mass Effect and I think these will be amazing games. Plus the whole Alexa SKyrim thing is amazing in it own right.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
None. A couple of the conferences had a game or two that interested me, but overall this E3 was pretty meh.

Tales of Vesperia Definite Edition, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Ghost of Tsushima and Nioh 2 were the only things of real value at E3 this year that weren't already announced prior.

Overall everyone fails.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
None. A couple of the conferences had a game or two that interested me, but overall this E3 was pretty meh.

Tales of Vesperia Definite Edition, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Ghost of Tsushima and Nioh 2 were the only things of real value at E3 this year that weren't already announced prior.

Overall everyone fails.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2018 in Gaming Moonface 10 8,541 Mar 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 13th, 2018 Moonface 0 3,085 Sep 14th, 2018, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Sony @ E3 2018 Moonface 15 16,482 Jun 18th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Ubisoft @ E3 2018 Moonface 5 7,381 Jun 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Square Enix @ E3 2018 Moonface 10 11,516 Jun 15th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Moonface