Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
What Gaming Youtubers do you watch, if any? 

I mainly watch this one dude named Joesph Birdsong (DK1 Games). He's a gaming comedian, and he's hilarious. I always watch his videos. (Except for his Alien ones, that he did when he started) But he makes any game interesting. He's super chill, and light hearted, and his goal is always to.. find the mall! You know, all because you're stuck in an abandoned warehouse fighting ghosts, doesn't mean there isn't a cute mall in the distance! I'm sure we can get some cute clothes for the ghosts, when we get to the mall! We might as well pick up some sheet masks while we're at it, because honey, them ghosts have not seen moisture in who knows how long!
He has a tendency to pronounce words incorrectly on purpose, which I think is funny. 

He does Action Adventure, Sims, Girl games (Bratz, Barbie, Monster high etc) and Horror games. He is not a fan of RPGs, to my dismay. But he did a few episodes of Pokemon. 

If anyone wants to check him out, here are three videos I recommend. 

His Home Improvement video. (I think this is a good starting video, it's also a one off.)

Mario Odyssey isn't about Mario saving Peach, it's about Mario breaking up Bowser and Peach, so it can be Mario and Bowser, like it should have been from the beginning sweethort!  Smile

Rise of Insanity

He's my favorite youtuber of all time, and gaming youtuber. 

I also watch Hoshizora, and Luminum, who are two Overwatch youtubers. ( I also used to watch Muselk too.)

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
What Gaming Youtubers do you watch, if any? 

I mainly watch this one dude named Joesph Birdsong (DK1 Games). He's a gaming comedian, and he's hilarious. I always watch his videos. (Except for his Alien ones, that he did when he started) But he makes any game interesting. He's super chill, and light hearted, and his goal is always to.. find the mall! You know, all because you're stuck in an abandoned warehouse fighting ghosts, doesn't mean there isn't a cute mall in the distance! I'm sure we can get some cute clothes for the ghosts, when we get to the mall! We might as well pick up some sheet masks while we're at it, because honey, them ghosts have not seen moisture in who knows how long!
He has a tendency to pronounce words incorrectly on purpose, which I think is funny. 

He does Action Adventure, Sims, Girl games (Bratz, Barbie, Monster high etc) and Horror games. He is not a fan of RPGs, to my dismay. But he did a few episodes of Pokemon. 

If anyone wants to check him out, here are three videos I recommend. 

His Home Improvement video. (I think this is a good starting video, it's also a one off.)

Mario Odyssey isn't about Mario saving Peach, it's about Mario breaking up Bowser and Peach, so it can be Mario and Bowser, like it should have been from the beginning sweethort!  Smile

Rise of Insanity

He's my favorite youtuber of all time, and gaming youtuber. 

I also watch Hoshizora, and Luminum, who are two Overwatch youtubers. ( I also used to watch Muselk too.)
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I mainly watch Ross Scott (whose channel is named Accursed Farms) due to his hilarious, insightful and meaningful commentary on games, as well as certain other topics on occasion. I swear, he can turn ANYTHING into a quality piece of entertainment:

Him explaining that the new videos are on hold... and I wanted 30 or so more minutes of it! xD

I also watch Joel, from the Vinniesauce. He is just hilarious and you can tell he is having a wonderful time making your acquaintance as he streams.

And, of course, can't forget about Pikasprey and his hour-long videos. I particularly like those, because he can finish off games (alone and with friends) in a couple of uploads and still give you the richest experience the title at hand can provide.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I mainly watch Ross Scott (whose channel is named Accursed Farms) due to his hilarious, insightful and meaningful commentary on games, as well as certain other topics on occasion. I swear, he can turn ANYTHING into a quality piece of entertainment:

Him explaining that the new videos are on hold... and I wanted 30 or so more minutes of it! xD

I also watch Joel, from the Vinniesauce. He is just hilarious and you can tell he is having a wonderful time making your acquaintance as he streams.

And, of course, can't forget about Pikasprey and his hour-long videos. I particularly like those, because he can finish off games (alone and with friends) in a couple of uploads and still give you the richest experience the title at hand can provide.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I watch a shit load of gaming based Youtubers and they all do a little different things:

Let me go down the list for everything Nintendo based:
Arlo

He reviews and talks mostly about Nintendo games and he isn't really a human! He is a living puppet like Pinnochio!

For those of you that like looking into video games wayyyyy too deeply there always Lockstin & Gametheory

Let's players I watch too many to list. Moral Compass Cricket Thingy also introduced me to a series that look at the history of top speed runs and scores:
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I watch a shit load of gaming based Youtubers and they all do a little different things:

Let me go down the list for everything Nintendo based:
Arlo

He reviews and talks mostly about Nintendo games and he isn't really a human! He is a living puppet like Pinnochio!

For those of you that like looking into video games wayyyyy too deeply there always Lockstin & Gametheory

Let's players I watch too many to list. Moral Compass Cricket Thingy also introduced me to a series that look at the history of top speed runs and scores:
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The only gaming YouTuber I watch regularly is bigmooney06. I think I found him through his Hitman Kill Everyone videos, and since then I've never missed a single video of his.

I check out GoodTimesWithScar from time to time to get inspiration for building in Minecraft, since that dude is ridiculously talented and doesn't use creative mode. I downloaded his ScarLand world and it is stupidly impressive.

I used to watch the Let's Play channel a few years ago but gradually lost interest in them. Same for KYRSpeedy. I prefer watching videos with only one or two players nowadays.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The only gaming YouTuber I watch regularly is bigmooney06. I think I found him through his Hitman Kill Everyone videos, and since then I've never missed a single video of his.

I check out GoodTimesWithScar from time to time to get inspiration for building in Minecraft, since that dude is ridiculously talented and doesn't use creative mode. I downloaded his ScarLand world and it is stupidly impressive.

I used to watch the Let's Play channel a few years ago but gradually lost interest in them. Same for KYRSpeedy. I prefer watching videos with only one or two players nowadays.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
>YouTube gamers in 2018 LUL

I haven't watched a "YouTube gamer" since Twitch. No reason to watch idiotic, overly-dramatic wanna-be gamers on YouTube when I can go on Twitch and watch actual gamers who are actually interested in what they do.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
>YouTube gamers in 2018 LUL

I haven't watched a "YouTube gamer" since Twitch. No reason to watch idiotic, overly-dramatic wanna-be gamers on YouTube when I can go on Twitch and watch actual gamers who are actually interested in what they do.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can't say I watch any YouTube gamers now, unless it's a channel from someone who streams on Twitch, but also makes separate YouTube videos. Although I am open to checking out the odd one, but I probably won't stay around with that channel for long.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can't say I watch any YouTube gamers now, unless it's a channel from someone who streams on Twitch, but also makes separate YouTube videos. Although I am open to checking out the odd one, but I probably won't stay around with that channel for long.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:42 AM)Tsu Wrote:

Poor Ross Sad I forgot about his channel because Youtube's suggestions have been sucking a lot lately.

ProJared's roof collapsed.

Ashes used to cover cheap LED hand helds then spired out of controll to eating old food to now poundland crap, but every now and then he starts talking about the early UK gaming scene (amstrad, etc).

Larry Bundy Jr is a good one, as is Sloops Game Room (Kick scammers).

Semi Related: A Fox in Space only one epsiode has been posted but if you like Star Fox you should watch it.

I also watch BrutalMoose but he seems less gaming lately.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:42 AM)Tsu Wrote:

Poor Ross Sad I forgot about his channel because Youtube's suggestions have been sucking a lot lately.

ProJared's roof collapsed.

Ashes used to cover cheap LED hand helds then spired out of controll to eating old food to now poundland crap, but every now and then he starts talking about the early UK gaming scene (amstrad, etc).

Larry Bundy Jr is a good one, as is Sloops Game Room (Kick scammers).

Semi Related: A Fox in Space only one epsiode has been posted but if you like Star Fox you should watch it.

I also watch BrutalMoose but he seems less gaming lately.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Had anybody cared for the Angry Video Game Nerd back in the day? I didn't... I prefered SpaceNinja88's channel far more, even with the "Retrocraze" series he used to do Tongue I was also friends with him at that point also Smile
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
Had anybody cared for the Angry Video Game Nerd back in the day? I didn't... I prefered SpaceNinja88's channel far more, even with the "Retrocraze" series he used to do Tongue I was also friends with him at that point also Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually still enjoy the AVGN occasionally whenever the mood strikes me. Never heard of SpaceNinja88 though does he still do videos? :O

Just wanted to share this with everyone. He actually did a very good episode about the SNES cult classic Earthbound:

Warning for language of course.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually still enjoy the AVGN occasionally whenever the mood strikes me. Never heard of SpaceNinja88 though does he still do videos? :O

Just wanted to share this with everyone. He actually did a very good episode about the SNES cult classic Earthbound:

Warning for language of course.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
Well at least he had more talent than the Irate Gamer. He was a grade-A asswipe Glare
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
Well at least he had more talent than the Irate Gamer. He was a grade-A asswipe Glare
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually almost forgot about the Irate Gamer. Was he rude or something? I never kept up with him as he didn't interest me.

I also can't seem to find spaceninja88 and I read in the youtube comments of a video for him that he got hacked? :c

That really stinks.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually almost forgot about the Irate Gamer. Was he rude or something? I never kept up with him as he didn't interest me.

I also can't seem to find spaceninja88 and I read in the youtube comments of a video for him that he got hacked? :c

That really stinks.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
No. He was just called an AVGN-ripoff and didn't know what he was talking about. And wait, SpaceNinja got hacked? Since when did that happen? Errm
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
No. He was just called an AVGN-ripoff and didn't know what he was talking about. And wait, SpaceNinja got hacked? Since when did that happen? Errm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I really have no idea. Sad

I might be looking in the wrong places, but I found this:

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I really have no idea. Sad

I might be looking in the wrong places, but I found this:

Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
A good gaming channel that I've found is Mark Brown. He runs a series called "Game Maker's Tool Kit", which is a series about game design. He gives very poignant insights into design decisions, breaking them down to explain what they do, and why they might be useful. But I think there are two episodes that perfectly encapsulate the series: What Makes Good AI? and How Game Designers Protect Players from Themselves. Both of these, IMO, are a must watch not just for game designers, but for gamers in general.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
A good gaming channel that I've found is Mark Brown. He runs a series called "Game Maker's Tool Kit", which is a series about game design. He gives very poignant insights into design decisions, breaking them down to explain what they do, and why they might be useful. But I think there are two episodes that perfectly encapsulate the series: What Makes Good AI? and How Game Designers Protect Players from Themselves. Both of these, IMO, are a must watch not just for game designers, but for gamers in general.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I tend to watch; Jim Sterling, Zero Punctuation with Yahtzee, Arlo, & Angry Joe. I don't watch many youtube gamer channels though, I like to play though them myself instead of watching other gamers play through them.. Except for Catherine, cause I know I'd have issues with the whole timer thing in the game & when I watched theRadBrad play it all the way through, it was just great. He had this whole stick about telling the sheep; "take it sheep & take it deep." I loved his play through & went back to him to see if I'd enjoy playing through the Dead Space Series, long story short it's his fault that I decided to try playing through the first Dead Space game. xD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I tend to watch; Jim Sterling, Zero Punctuation with Yahtzee, Arlo, & Angry Joe. I don't watch many youtube gamer channels though, I like to play though them myself instead of watching other gamers play through them.. Except for Catherine, cause I know I'd have issues with the whole timer thing in the game & when I watched theRadBrad play it all the way through, it was just great. He had this whole stick about telling the sheep; "take it sheep & take it deep." I loved his play through & went back to him to see if I'd enjoy playing through the Dead Space Series, long story short it's his fault that I decided to try playing through the first Dead Space game. xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 358 125,281 9 minutes ago
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 77 Mar 23rd, 2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 31 1,539 Dec 28th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 3,920 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,708 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface