Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

*Uncloaks* Been here... All along.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 417.22 XP
Yuri
I figured it out quickly since I don't usually get friend requests, and your avatar is D.VA lol.

MacGamr
Well, that's a bit cryptic. Not sure I understand. But okie doks.

Thanks for the welcome!

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
macGamr Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 131.15 XP
(06-11-2018, 05:06 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Well, that's a bit cryptic. Not sure I understand. But okie doks.
Maybe I should elaborate... queenzelda told me of you during the early days of a forum I had, and that I was "Bry", if that name meant anything to you Wink
>>mindsConnected<<
The new tech/general community forum, for the masses.
Kyng Offline
Newcomer
XP: 75.35 XP
Persona 
Good to see you again, Hotspot!

Hope you're enjoying your new job Grin .
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
What's your favourite Arcade mode in Overwatch? Also, what character do you hate going up against the most?
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 417.22 XP
macGamr

Oh, I see. That's cool! I feel like the legendary hero from an ancient prophecy now! lol

Kyng

Glad to be back!

I can't believe I've been there a month already! It's really strict, which I'm not a fan of. Like so far, I keep finding things I don't like about it, over liking it. But I just need this time to work on my Designs, so I can get a Graphic Design job.

Moony

My favorite mode is No Limits, because I get to play who I want, without repercussions. But I don't like that they don't record who you play in it the most.. etc. But then I can also play characters I don't want people to know how much I've played them as. Like Mercy, because I want her to be one of my least played heroes.
But I also play lot's of Mystery Heroes, I like that it's more unsuspecting. It's a bit more interesting because you are forced to play these characters, and you just have to do what you can.. so it's more challenging in a way. But at the same time, it makes me want to play certain heroes afterwards. lol Lately, I probably play more Mystery Heroes the most, even surpassing quickplay. I have four hours on Ana, 3 on Sombra. Almost all the characters are on like 3 hours now, except for Moira, Doomfish, and Briggitte. Moira & Doomie, are on two, with Moira in the lead, becauseIcan'yplayDoomfisttosavemylife, Briggitte is new, so I don't get her that much yet. I was really mad the other day, I finally got to play Briggitte in MH, and this asshole Tracer used her ult on me, so It switched to someone else, and then the entire round, I only got killed by that one asshole. Like I get really annoyed when I'm playing a character I really like, or that I want to get more hours on in MH, and I get killed instantly. I was probably playing her for a minute, until I my ass got blasted into space. Like it was a solo ult, it was so rude. But I'm a respectable lady, I just yell to myself and move on, and not be rude to other players.
Although sometimes, I'll type "Rude", in the comments. lol Because sometimes they just kill me in a rude way, and I want them to know. lol

I used to hate being against Roadhog, but he doesn't bother me as much anymore. But the one character I hate going against, is Reinhardt!
Fighting against him isn't a problem, it's just, I've been instantly killed by his charge so many times... and it's aggravating. Like one time, I was playing Tracer. I got charged by a Rein, and died. Then, I get out of spawn, and the dick face instantly charges at me again.. like I literally just came out of spawn.. So I was dead again. I said in the comments something like " Can you not?", and they left me alone. But I feel I get charged at too frequently.. But I've also learned how to dodge it, and now I always die by an unsuspecting charge (Like from behind, except I'm not saying harder daddy jk).
But I hate going against Rein, I think he's so annoying. When I play him in mystery heroes, he's also boring to play as.. I just end up sitting there with a shield. Although I do get POTG with him a lot in MH, I may not like him, but I did save some highlights. I don't have a problem with Rein as a character, I just hate playing as/against him.
I find Orisa to be better than him, which is weird because everyone prefers Rein over Orisa. Orisa can place a shield, and shoot people at the same time.. you can't do that with Rein, it's one or the other.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Kyng Offline
Newcomer
XP: 75.35 XP
Persona 
Well, that is a shame that it's so strict Sad . Still, at least you're willing to press ahead with it - and I wish you the best of luck there Smile !
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
(06-16-2018, 06:39 PM)Hotspot Wrote:
But I hate going against Rein, I think he's so annoying. When I play him in mystery heroes, he's also boring to play as.. I just end up sitting there with a shield. Although I do get POTG with him a lot in MH, I may not like him, but I did save some highlights. I don't have a problem with Rein as a character, I just hate playing as/against him.
Ooh, you'd hate playing against me then. Rein is one of my most used characters, and the charge is one of my favourite attacks for any character in the entire game. XD
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]