Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I took the liberty of merging this topic into the one you've already made earlier in the year. I guess you forgot about having this one. XD

Did you happen to get back into gaming in the time you've been away? *shot*

Are you off from work because of Christmas now? Time to delve back into old places, or just happened to remember UG so you came back online?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I took the liberty of merging this topic into the one you've already made earlier in the year. I guess you forgot about having this one. XD

Did you happen to get back into gaming in the time you've been away? *shot*

Are you off from work because of Christmas now? Time to delve back into old places, or just happened to remember UG so you came back online?
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Dec 20th, 2018, 01:17 PM)macGamr Wrote:
To get to know me a bit better, I've dabbled with emulation also and know things about bootleg games.

So in the spirit of crank that soulja boy

How do you feel about his entry in to the gaming market? Whistle

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Dec 20th, 2018, 01:17 PM)macGamr Wrote:
To get to know me a bit better, I've dabbled with emulation also and know things about bootleg games.

macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
(Dec 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Is there any retro game you've played you would like to see a remake of?
The lesser-known Sky Blazer, for the SNES. Or maybe Ristar or Dynamite Headdy for the Megadrive (Genesis for you 'muricans)

(Dec 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yes I am, since earlier this week. And actually, it was the former. Also, I'm a volunteer just so you know Smile

(Dec 20th, 2018, 04:47 PM)lp0 on fire Wrote:

He's an uneducated idiot who thinks he can rake in more cash by selling obvious knock-offs, and including copyrighted characters is just taking the piss. No wonder he's going to jail for it... Hmph
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
(Dec 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Is there any retro game you've played you would like to see a remake of?
The lesser-known Sky Blazer, for the SNES. Or maybe Ristar or Dynamite Headdy for the Megadrive (Genesis for you 'muricans)

(Dec 20th, 2018, 02:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yes I am, since earlier this week. And actually, it was the former. Also, I'm a volunteer just so you know Smile

He's an uneducated idiot who thinks he can rake in more cash by selling obvious knock-offs, and including copyrighted characters is just taking the piss. No wonder he's going to jail for it... Hmph
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 20th, 2018, 05:38 PM)macGamr Wrote:

What's this about? I'm out of the loop on who's entry seems to have ended badly.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

What's this about? I'm out of the loop on who's entry seems to have ended badly.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Dec 20th, 2018, 10:08 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It is only speculation. There has been no confirmation, and even if what (actually) happened is true, Nintendo just sent a Cease and Desist letter. They need to get the feds to care about it before Soulja Boy would get prison time.

@Moonface Soulja Boy the one time hit rapper for the 2007 rap Crank That ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII ) started to drop ship (e.g. you pay him he then orders off of Alibaba) cheap chinese clone consoles that include pirated ROMs of old games (NES/GBA/NeoGeo/Sega/etc).

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Dec 20th, 2018, 10:08 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It is only speculation. There has been no confirmation, and even if what (actually) happened is true, Nintendo just sent a Cease and Desist letter. They need to get the feds to care about it before Soulja Boy would get prison time.

@Moonface Soulja Boy the one time hit rapper for the 2007 rap Crank That ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII ) started to drop ship (e.g. you pay him he then orders off of Alibaba) cheap chinese clone consoles that include pirated ROMs of old games (NES/GBA/NeoGeo/Sega/etc).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Sounds like a screw Soulja Boy thing, and then want to not hear anything further other than he's found done in. For me anyway. XD

@macGamr: I sometimes do volunteer work myself, albeit less now as sometimes my work shifts are on days volunteering I go to is on. Had a session last week on Thursday though. I do nature reserve stuff, done some neat things too. Making habitats, planting around town, mainly cutting back overgrown plants/small trees (a helluva lot here), surveying animals. Cool you do some too. I take it you also get a feeling that you've done some good when you're finished for the day?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Sounds like a screw Soulja Boy thing, and then want to not hear anything further other than he's found done in. For me anyway. XD

@macGamr: I sometimes do volunteer work myself, albeit less now as sometimes my work shifts are on days volunteering I go to is on. Had a session last week on Thursday though. I do nature reserve stuff, done some neat things too. Making habitats, planting around town, mainly cutting back overgrown plants/small trees (a helluva lot here), surveying animals. Cool you do some too. I take it you also get a feeling that you've done some good when you're finished for the day?
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
(Dec 21st, 2018, 05:19 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I take it you also get a feeling that you've done some good when you're finished for the day?
Of course Smile
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
(Dec 21st, 2018, 05:19 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I take it you also get a feeling that you've done some good when you're finished for the day?
Of course Smile