macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
It seems that this site is wanting me to upload avatars from a remote link or use Gravatar, but I want to just upload one from my system just to save time. Although, I noticed that all others appear to have theirs uploaded to here but I'm not seeing that option. Can somebody assist me on this please? Thanks.
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
It seems that this site is wanting me to upload avatars from a remote link or use Gravatar, but I want to just upload one from my system just to save time. Although, I noticed that all others appear to have theirs uploaded to here but I'm not seeing that option. Can somebody assist me on this please? Thanks.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 9th, 2018, 07:21 PM)macGamr Wrote:

As far as I can tell, there's no option to upload directly from your system to the site. It has to be done thru an external site (I recommend PostIMG).

You are probably seeing the avatars as uploaded thru here because the URL changes once on the forum.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jun 9th, 2018, 07:21 PM)macGamr Wrote:

As far as I can tell, there's no option to upload directly from your system to the site. It has to be done thru an external site (I recommend PostIMG).

You are probably seeing the avatars as uploaded thru here because the URL changes once on the forum.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've changed the setting so everyone can upload an avatar to the site now if they wish. Didn't realise it wasn't enabled in the Members group. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've changed the setting so everyone can upload an avatar to the site now if they wish. Didn't realise it wasn't enabled in the Members group. XD
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
Ah good. Thanks for that, Moonie Wink
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life