What Are You Looking Forward To?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Nov 27th, 2023, 12:30 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Going out to eat with my friends on Friday evening.

We'll be going to a Japanese restaurant... not one of my favourite cuisines (I prefer Italian, Indian and Mexican) - but it's so different from what I usually have that I'm very happy to go there every now and then for a change!

Well, in the end, we didn't go to the Japanese restaurant: it was fully booked Sad . But we did go to a tapas place, which was lovely!

Anyway, what I'm looking forward to now is seeing my girlfriend again on Wednesday. We'll be seeing a snooker tournament... we might end up on TV (in the background Tongue !)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Nov 27th, 2023, 12:30 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Going out to eat with my friends on Friday evening.

We'll be going to a Japanese restaurant... not one of my favourite cuisines (I prefer Italian, Indian and Mexican) - but it's so different from what I usually have that I'm very happy to go there every now and then for a change!

Well, in the end, we didn't go to the Japanese restaurant: it was fully booked Sad . But we did go to a tapas place, which was lovely!

Anyway, what I'm looking forward to now is seeing my girlfriend again on Wednesday. We'll be seeing a snooker tournament... we might end up on TV (in the background Tongue !)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Kyng: Would you mind sharing the name of that Japanese restaurant? I'm curious to see if they serve stuff similar to the Japanese restaurants around here or if there might be differences based on the tastes of the general populace of England compared to the US. Plus I never encountered one where I lived in England either. Tongue
Also, time to investigate if you've ever shared a picture of yourself on TCH and then stalk the crowd of that snooker game on TV. Creep j/k

In my most immediate future I'm looking forward to getting rid of the neck pain that has plagued me since Sunday. Not sure if I slept badly or did something from work perhaps, but whatever the cause I want the solution. What sucks is yesterday at work I guess I unintentionally put more weight onto my left shoulder (since it was the right side of my neck that was hurting) so now my left side has started hurting a little too. Sad
I'm also hoping to go to the local street painting festival on Sunday. I didn't remember I had agreed to cover a shift this Sunday a fair while ago so thought my day was open just for the festival but instead I'll have to go after work and hope I'm not too exhausted for it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Kyng: Would you mind sharing the name of that Japanese restaurant? I'm curious to see if they serve stuff similar to the Japanese restaurants around here or if there might be differences based on the tastes of the general populace of England compared to the US. Plus I never encountered one where I lived in England either. Tongue
Also, time to investigate if you've ever shared a picture of yourself on TCH and then stalk the crowd of that snooker game on TV. Creep j/k

In my most immediate future I'm looking forward to getting rid of the neck pain that has plagued me since Sunday. Not sure if I slept badly or did something from work perhaps, but whatever the cause I want the solution. What sucks is yesterday at work I guess I unintentionally put more weight onto my left shoulder (since it was the right side of my neck that was hurting) so now my left side has started hurting a little too. Sad
I'm also hoping to go to the local street painting festival on Sunday. I didn't remember I had agreed to cover a shift this Sunday a fair while ago so thought my day was open just for the festival but instead I'll have to go after work and hope I'm not too exhausted for it.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Feb 21st, 2024, 11:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Well, I did end up on the TV, very briefly XD

The restaurant is called 'Hamayuu', and they do a variety of sushi and sashimi dishes, as well as skewers, noodles, rice dishes, curries, and smaller plates. I've only been once before, and I got beef sashimi; Agedashi tofu; and chicken gyozas. It was very nice stuff, although I found the tofu quite awkward to eat with chopsticks!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Feb 21st, 2024, 11:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Well, I did end up on the TV, very briefly XD

The restaurant is called 'Hamayuu', and they do a variety of sushi and sashimi dishes, as well as skewers, noodles, rice dishes, curries, and smaller plates. I've only been once before, and I got beef sashimi; Agedashi tofu; and chicken gyozas. It was very nice stuff, although I found the tofu quite awkward to eat with chopsticks!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: Thanks for sharing that restaurant. I'll check it out on Google tomorrow when I'm not up to my neck in homework like I am tonight. Tongue

I'm currently looking forward to Spring Break which starts after this Friday. I did originally want to book that week off work to but forgot, but I guess if I wanted it off that badly I'd have made a bigger point of actually requesting it off in the first place. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: Thanks for sharing that restaurant. I'll check it out on Google tomorrow when I'm not up to my neck in homework like I am tonight. Tongue

I'm currently looking forward to Spring Break which starts after this Friday. I did originally want to book that week off work to but forgot, but I guess if I wanted it off that badly I'd have made a bigger point of actually requesting it off in the first place. ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Feb 28th, 2024, 04:43 AM)Moonface Wrote:

You're welcome - and I hope you enjoy your break!

I'm planning to have another go at going there next week - so, that's what I'm looking forward to now Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Feb 28th, 2024, 04:43 AM)Moonface Wrote:

You're welcome - and I hope you enjoy your break!

I'm planning to have another go at going there next week - so, that's what I'm looking forward to now Smile .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Alas, my break was spent working a lot more than I expected, albeit what time I did get to myself was still pleasant. LOL

With the recent track record of my Tuesday shifts though, I'm looking forward to not having to work an 11 hour shift whenever that pleasantry arrives. I know for sure it won't be next week, so maybe the week after? I only hate it because it sucks to come home more than 12 hours after I left my house. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Alas, my break was spent working a lot more than I expected, albeit what time I did get to myself was still pleasant. LOL

With the recent track record of my Tuesday shifts though, I'm looking forward to not having to work an 11 hour shift whenever that pleasantry arrives. I know for sure it won't be next week, so maybe the week after? I only hate it because it sucks to come home more than 12 hours after I left my house. x.x
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Sad to hear you had to work so much - but I'm glad you had a nice time regardless Smile .

I'm looking forward to seeing my girlfriend tomorrow - although, the train I was hoping to get has been cancelled, so I'm not sure how my journey will go! I'm going to see if I can get an earlier one, so I can still spend plenty of time with her Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Sad to hear you had to work so much - but I'm glad you had a nice time regardless Smile .

I'm looking forward to seeing my girlfriend tomorrow - although, the train I was hoping to get has been cancelled, so I'm not sure how my journey will go! I'm going to see if I can get an earlier one, so I can still spend plenty of time with her Smile .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,016 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface