Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Discuss the BlazBlue Series here! Keep Cross Tag Battle talk over in this topic.

Who has played them? What do you own? Who are your favourite characters to play? What do you think of the games?

I own Calamity Trigger (PS3), Continuum Shift (PS3), Continuum Shift II (3DS), Chrono Phantasma Extend (PS3), Central Fiction (PS4). Haven't really played Calamity Trigger as I got that after Continuum Shift. Really enjoyed Legion Mode when it was a thing in Continuum Shift. Abyss Modes were OK I guess. Also enjoyed all the story modes I've played, quite a complex plot to follow. I know one thing though, Hazama and Terumi are great. :XD

I play Hazama mainly, with Terumi, Ragna and the odd others on the side but usually those three. Would like to learn more, was in the process of learning Makoto in CF. Noel's good to play, Jin looks great in the hands of someone who knows how to play him.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Discuss the BlazBlue Series here! Keep Cross Tag Battle talk over in this topic.

Who has played them? What do you own? Who are your favourite characters to play? What do you think of the games?

I own Calamity Trigger (PS3), Continuum Shift (PS3), Continuum Shift II (3DS), Chrono Phantasma Extend (PS3), Central Fiction (PS4). Haven't really played Calamity Trigger as I got that after Continuum Shift. Really enjoyed Legion Mode when it was a thing in Continuum Shift. Abyss Modes were OK I guess. Also enjoyed all the story modes I've played, quite a complex plot to follow. I know one thing though, Hazama and Terumi are great. :XD

I play Hazama mainly, with Terumi, Ragna and the odd others on the side but usually those three. Would like to learn more, was in the process of learning Makoto in CF. Noel's good to play, Jin looks great in the hands of someone who knows how to play him.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Special Edition Announced for Nintendo Switch
The most recent main entry in the BlazBlue series, Central Fiction, is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 8th!

As shown in the trailer, it will include all 36 characters, costume colour DLC, and a full English story mode, which has been requested by fans since the game originally launched in 2015.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
BlazBlue: Central Fiction - Special Edition Announced for Nintendo Switch
The most recent main entry in the BlazBlue series, Central Fiction, is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 8th!

As shown in the trailer, it will include all 36 characters, costume colour DLC, and a full English story mode, which has been requested by fans since the game originally launched in 2015.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
They had better release the English version for PS4...
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
They had better release the English version for PS4...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, if they only put it in this version of the game that'll be a crappy thing to do. Although it's weird the trailer mentioned it but didn't really show us the actual dub. Even the subtitles were still Japanese.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, if they only put it in this version of the game that'll be a crappy thing to do. Although it's weird the trailer mentioned it but didn't really show us the actual dub. Even the subtitles were still Japanese.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Yeah you'd think they'd show at least a little snippet. :\ I know people were pissed off when this released and it didn't have English because the series has a long history of English dubs with actors fans have grown to like. Kinda lame they didn't put it in in the first place.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Yeah you'd think they'd show at least a little snippet. :\ I know people were pissed off when this released and it didn't have English because the series has a long history of English dubs with actors fans have grown to like. Kinda lame they didn't put it in in the first place.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
2015 was it's release? How?! I can't believe it's been that long ago, I started work that year. XD

Yeah, wow. English dub of the story? Nice, really did enjoy the games before with dub for the story. Glad at least that is back, and agreed the first version missing English dub sucked. Strange that wasn't shown in the trailer.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
2015 was it's release? How?! I can't believe it's been that long ago, I started work that year. XD

Yeah, wow. English dub of the story? Nice, really did enjoy the games before with dub for the story. Glad at least that is back, and agreed the first version missing English dub sucked. Strange that wasn't shown in the trailer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,924 1 hour ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,978 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,449 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,270 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,843 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface