Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I did it in Yellow with a Level 100 Nidoqueen. I was, like, 6 or 7, though.

One of those moments would definitely be the first time i made it to the final Gaspard fight in Dark Chronicle (aka Dark Cloud 2). I wish i could remember what i did, but i remember how i felt; i cried. Hard. It was a moment that let me understand what the story was truly about, even when that was more than a decade ago when i didnt understand writing at all. It was a moment of sympathy that, when described, sounds cheap, but it worked. It hit me so hard in my heart. I dont want to spoil it any further than i already have, because i know how the internet hates SHPOILERSH!!!111ELEVENTYONE1 But I have to say that it's moments like that that makes it the reason why i love that game so much.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I did it in Yellow with a Level 100 Nidoqueen. I was, like, 6 or 7, though.

One of those moments would definitely be the first time i made it to the final Gaspard fight in Dark Chronicle (aka Dark Cloud 2). I wish i could remember what i did, but i remember how i felt; i cried. Hard. It was a moment that let me understand what the story was truly about, even when that was more than a decade ago when i didnt understand writing at all. It was a moment of sympathy that, when described, sounds cheap, but it worked. It hit me so hard in my heart. I dont want to spoil it any further than i already have, because i know how the internet hates SHPOILERSH!!!111ELEVENTYONE1 But I have to say that it's moments like that that makes it the reason why i love that game so much.

Messages In This Thread
Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by Nightingale - Jun 11th, 2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by macGamr - Jun 11th, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by Maniakkid25 - Jun 13th, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: Defining moments of gaming (for you) - by WR91 - Sep 28th, 2020, 12:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 76 Mar 23rd, 2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 357 125,254 Mar 21st, 2024, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 31 1,536 Dec 28th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 3,920 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,704 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface