Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[WiiU] Paper Mario: Color Splash, [NS] Super Mario: Odyssey.
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 533.01 XP
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 

The Adventures of Captain Spirit was announced during Microsfoft & SquareEnix's E3.

When I first saw it, the first thing that came ot my mind was after seeing the kid's dad was that this kid is the love child of Frank (who the father looks like) & Kate Marsh. Yea, let that sink in fellow LiS fans. Tongue
[Image: queen-pikasig.png]

[Image: BDay_1st.png]
King Atem Online
Playstation King
Currently Playing
[PS1] Final Fantasy VI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 147.39 XP
Final Fantasy Tomb Raider Street Fighter 
queenzelda Wrote:
When I first saw it, the first thing that came to my mind was after seeing the kid's dad was that this kid is the love child of Frank (who the father looks like) & Kate Marsh. Yea, let that sink in fellow LiS fans. Tongue
Damn it!! Now I cant unsee!! >.< But yea, your right I can see it more now. Wtf?! xD
[Image: King_Atem_Sig.jpg]
chloe Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Blossom Tales (PC) ...stupid falling floor in the last castle..
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 115.11 XP
Well....

It might be a possibility. But the devs do say the characters are separate from the original title, but still.. Its hard not to try to connect them when the father looks like a character already established from prior.
[Image: chloe_sig.png]
Tsu Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 575.11 XP
Honestly, even thought the video is just two minutes long and doesn't really reveal much at all, I think I'm permanently put-off by it.

Like, no joke, I had to remind myself this was a video-game set in the LiS universe and not some cheesy Disney film desperate to make bank by pulling some heart strings.

I still think an awesome game can come out of it, I'm just not willing to be the guinea pig.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.