Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've created a number of personal rankings for many genres like music, games, cartoons and candy for quite a while in my own time and well so why not share some. (I'll make a separate one for video games)

Tier Lists are commonly used to measure strength of a character or how good some things are compared to lesser viewed entities, so you'll have something powerful or an absolute favourite in "S Tier", something still great for "A", and as the letter (or number, or as words) lowers down like in a grading situation so you eventually get to the worse/weaker option for "F Tier", or go all the way to Z if you like or just D or E.

You can use Tier Maker, either a pre-made Tier List if there is one of the topic you seek, or if you want to create one your own there, go ahead! Or perhaps use a different method.
Also the neat thing about Tier Maker is that you can come back to the page you were using and it should remember where your placings are from your previous visit, so no need to create your list and complete it in one outing. 

No one here is meant to be correct or wrong so no heated arguments please.

So here's a little bunch of mine, I'll put them in spoilers tags to not make the post too long. These are favourites down to least favourite however many don't have an actual Bottom Tier so I still regard some as something I like still, but I made some comments on the side.

For this one there was A LOT more to choose from and am sure a few others would like to do this so here's the link to the specific list I did. I chose this one as it happened to have a mixture of classic cartoons, modern cartoons, anime and obviously not everything will be here. I just wanted to weigh my options between them and see where I'd place something like Gurren Lagann to Looney Tunes. XD 

Another that might have some interest, here ya go.

I have done other anime character lists but I haven't saved them yet.

A few music related of bands I like:
You may wonder why SSS has an odd 3rd place, as it happened to be an extra the user added for some reason but I used it to separate the first two from the rest as they are my top 2, or joint 1st favourite songs OF ALL TIMEZEZ!! It doesn't have the most recent The Awakening album though. link
I got to add usually the top list will be ordered in preference, likely the second rank and third too but after that they could  become a general overall type area like with my Delain A and B aren't strictly ordered.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've created a number of personal rankings for many genres like music, games, cartoons and candy for quite a while in my own time and well so why not share some. (I'll make a separate one for video games)

Tier Lists are commonly used to measure strength of a character or how good some things are compared to lesser viewed entities, so you'll have something powerful or an absolute favourite in "S Tier", something still great for "A", and as the letter (or number, or as words) lowers down like in a grading situation so you eventually get to the worse/weaker option for "F Tier", or go all the way to Z if you like or just D or E.

You can use Tier Maker, either a pre-made Tier List if there is one of the topic you seek, or if you want to create one your own there, go ahead! Or perhaps use a different method.
Also the neat thing about Tier Maker is that you can come back to the page you were using and it should remember where your placings are from your previous visit, so no need to create your list and complete it in one outing. 

No one here is meant to be correct or wrong so no heated arguments please.

So here's a little bunch of mine, I'll put them in spoilers tags to not make the post too long. These are favourites down to least favourite however many don't have an actual Bottom Tier so I still regard some as something I like still, but I made some comments on the side.

For this one there was A LOT more to choose from and am sure a few others would like to do this so here's the link to the specific list I did. I chose this one as it happened to have a mixture of classic cartoons, modern cartoons, anime and obviously not everything will be here. I just wanted to weigh my options between them and see where I'd place something like Gurren Lagann to Looney Tunes. XD 

Another that might have some interest, here ya go.

I have done other anime character lists but I haven't saved them yet.

A few music related of bands I like:
You may wonder why SSS has an odd 3rd place, as it happened to be an extra the user added for some reason but I used it to separate the first two from the rest as they are my top 2, or joint 1st favourite songs OF ALL TIMEZEZ!! It doesn't have the most recent The Awakening album though. link
I got to add usually the top list will be ordered in preference, likely the second rank and third too but after that they could  become a general overall type area like with my Delain A and B aren't strictly ordered.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hmm. I had no idea what to do a tier list of when I came in here, so I just looked at what lists Tier Maker has to work with and picked the Cartoon Network shows one. Although I'm not going to use the one on the website because it's missing a lot of shows that were part of its programming:
  • S (The Best) | Courage the Cowardly Dog / Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy / Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends / Johnny Bravo / Looney Tunes / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? / Tom and Jerry
  • A (Great) | The Amazing World of Gumball / Cow and Chicken / Dexter's Laboratory / The Powerpuff Girls / A Pup Named Scooby-Doo / The Scooby-Doo Show / Wacky Races / What's New Scooby-Doo?
  • B (Good) | The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo / The Flintstones / The Smurfs / Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries / Teen Titans Go! / We Bare Bears
  • C (Mediocre) | Baby Looney Tunes / The Cramp Twins / ¡Mucha Lucha! / The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show / Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics
  • D (Bad) | I Am Weasel / Robotboy / Samurai Jack / Scooby-Doo & Scrappy-Doo
I would do Nickelodeon but I feel like I barely watched most of their programming. Unsure
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hmm. I had no idea what to do a tier list of when I came in here, so I just looked at what lists Tier Maker has to work with and picked the Cartoon Network shows one. Although I'm not going to use the one on the website because it's missing a lot of shows that were part of its programming:
  • S (The Best) | Courage the Cowardly Dog / Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy / Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends / Johnny Bravo / Looney Tunes / The New Scooby-Doo Movies / Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? / Tom and Jerry
  • A (Great) | The Amazing World of Gumball / Cow and Chicken / Dexter's Laboratory / The Powerpuff Girls / A Pup Named Scooby-Doo / The Scooby-Doo Show / Wacky Races / What's New Scooby-Doo?
  • B (Good) | The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo / The Flintstones / The Smurfs / Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries / Teen Titans Go! / We Bare Bears
  • C (Mediocre) | Baby Looney Tunes / The Cramp Twins / ¡Mucha Lucha! / The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show / Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics
  • D (Bad) | I Am Weasel / Robotboy / Samurai Jack / Scooby-Doo & Scrappy-Doo
I would do Nickelodeon but I feel like I barely watched most of their programming. Unsure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Share Mr EliteL 114 30,933 Apr 16th, 2024, 03:27 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 86 12,560 Apr 14th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Christmas (Lists) 2021 Moonface 31 6,500 Dec 30th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface