Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Queen, of Nowhere Land; w/e this thing is.
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 12:23 AM (30,818 Views)
queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Hey names Melodia, the name is from a Gamecube game called Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. I enjoy all kind of Pokemon games from the Dungeon series to the Pokepark series. The only series I do not like is the Ranger series. :<

I am also a die hard LoZ fan (just warning you) I've played every single one but the CDi which I have seen played via youtube. (twitch) I've also played a lot of Final fantasy games, I've played all of the Suikoden series but the ones released yet to the states, Wild Arms, The Tale of rpg series, I'm a HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan, & I've played most any JRP that I can get my grubby little paws on. x3

I also enjoy platformers like LBP 1-2, Super Mario 3DS, & the like. :3

I have these following systems: PS3 New one to come, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, PSP, DSlight, Gamecube, PS2, PS1, & SNES. :wow:
NID, PSN, Wii code, 3DS fc's

[Note: I don't wifi with other Pokemon trainers.. Yes I do have a lot of Pokemon games but I don't like to wifi & battle.. It's not something I (personally) enjoy.]

My favorite system I have to say is between the Wii & the PS3 at the moment.. Also plz don't ask me 'why you no have xbox 360? it's so awesome' I have my reasons.. I just don't feel like sharing & honestly I probably won't. *shrugs*

I live in the US. I won't say where though. But I'm sure if the admin wanted to he could read my IP address & tell every one. Posted Image [/just kidding]

I'm currently playing Pokemon Black on my 3DS. I also downloaded the wifi event that was said to be going on via this forum, so thanks for that bit of info UG! ;3 I'm currently playing through Pokepark [Wii] again & have played through Pokepark 2. I can say that both games are really good, & If you like Pokemon to give them a try. I got Pokepark 1 used not thinking it'd be so good & I was very surprised. x3

Any who.. It's nice to meet every one. ^_^

~Melodia
Edited by queenzelda, Apr 29 2013, 06:01 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Welcome to the forum Melodia~ :D

I think you'll fit into here quite nicely~

Though, I'm going to ask the first question:

How did you find us, are you from the forum we won that contest at too? :O
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Kagamine Rin
Apr 6 2012, 12:33 AM

Thanks ^_^

Hehe I'll do my best. ;3

Oh no I'm not from any contest any where. But I do know hotspot. He links to every place he's ever been to in his forum journal (that I do read some times).. So I (think) I spotted a link to here & decided to check it out. Though if I'm wrong about my source of where I found a link to this place from then I'm sorry.. I tend to forget things some times. ^^;

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Fighter of bad guys, thrower of potatoes!
Heya Melodia! I was going to tell you about here soon! Guess you beat me to it! Welcome!

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Melodia
Apr 6 2012, 12:49 AM
Kagamine Rin
Apr 6 2012, 12:33 AM

Thanks ^_^

Hehe I'll do my best. ;3

Oh no I'm not from any contest any where. But I do know hotspot. He links to every place he's ever been to in his forum journal (that I do read some times).. So I (think) I spotted a link to here & decided to check it out. Though if I'm wrong about my source of where I found a link to this place from then I'm sorry.. I tend to forget things some times. ^^;
Oh I see~

Are you and kai friends? :O

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Yep, Kai & I have been buddies since I found his awesome SuikoCross forum. At the time I was looking for a forum to talk to some one about playing Chrono Trigger & the differences between Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross were in my mind. It's then I ran across his forum SuikoCross.

I joined & the rest is history. ^^ Also, I'm not as big a fan of Sukoden as he & Chaco are. I do admit to enjoying the game but I consider some fans of the series 'super fans" & i tend not to be among them. Sad maybe but it's true, I tend to be more of a Legend of Zelda superfan I suppose, that & Pokemon, kingdom hearts, lbp & the like.. xD

Also hey Hotspot ^^ Yea I guess I did beat ya to inviting me here, that or I read j00r mind. Posted Image [/just kidding]

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Melodia
Apr 6 2012, 01:16 AM
Yep, Kai & I have been buddies since I found his awesome SuikoCross forum. At the time I was looking for a forum to talk to some one about playing Chrono Trigger & the differences between Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross were in my mind. It's then I ran across his forum SuikoCross.

I joined & the rest is history. ^^ Also, I'm not as big a fan of Sukoden as he & Chaco are. I do admit to enjoying the game but I consider some fans of the series 'super fans" & i tend not to be among them. Sad maybe but it's true, I tend to be more of a Legend of Zelda superfan I suppose, that & Pokemon, kingdom hearts, lbp & the like.. xD

Also hey Hotspot ^^ Yea I guess I did beat ya to inviting me here, that or I read j00r mind. Posted Image [/just kidding]
I see~

But your absolute favorite series is Zelda right? :o

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Oh yea.. If Nintendo stopped making Legend of Zelda, I think I'd die. I do love a lot of games but I grew up with the Zelda series. It took a while for me to figure out which game series was my fav & it has to be with out a doubt: the Legend of Zelda series.

I probably wouldn't die should Nintendo stop making it, but I would probably be upset & cry a lot. I love tLoZ series that much I guess. I suppose it's really impacted my life in odd ways I suppose. (lol)

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Melodia
Apr 6 2012, 01:34 AM
Oh yea.. If Nintendo stopped making Legend of Zelda, I think I'd die. I do love a lot of games but I grew up with the Zelda series. It took a while for me to figure out which game series was my fav & it has to be with out a doubt: the Legend of Zelda series.

I probably wouldn't die should Nintendo stop making it, but I would probably be upset & cry a lot. I love tLoZ series that much I guess. I suppose it's really impacted my life in odd ways I suppose. (lol)
Oh oh oh~ *^*

How did you like Skyward sword? :O

Did you like how it seemed like Link and Zelda had an actual relationship? :D

I loved that~ :D

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Yes & YES! I haven't finished playing it out. Argh I need to though. I got as far as..

For those who haven't gotten this far in SS

But yea.. According to a walk through I've been reading online I have to go & do the Thunder Dragon's trial in order to get the awesome shield of awesomeness in order to survive through to take on Ghirahim. (twitch) XD
Edited by queenzelda, Apr 6 2012, 01:49 AM.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Melodia
Apr 6 2012, 01:48 AM
Yes & YES! I haven't finished playing it out. Argh I need to though. I got as far as..

For those who haven't gotten this far in SS

But yea.. According to a walk through I've been reading online I have to go & do the Thunder Dragon's trial in order to get the awesome shield of awesomeness in order to survive through to take on Ghirahim. (twitch) XD
Hurray~

I don't actually own it sadly, my wii is broken... ;-;

So I had to resort to watching it online.

I didn't look at the spoiler, since I haven't watched the full thing yet sorry. ;-;

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
That's ok & aww it sucks your wii is broken. :C My wii gets weird too & will randomly not work with some of my games. I think it's cause my wii tends to get over heated a lot (lol)

Also SS is a really good game.. I just got really far in it before I had to take break from it for a while.. More especial since the Thunder Dragon trial seemed really daunting to me... D: I'll probably do it once I go & get a few side quests finished that I hadn't before. ^^ XD

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Melodia
Apr 6 2012, 01:56 AM
That's ok & aww it sucks your wii is broken. :C My wii gets weird too & will randomly not work with some of my games. I think it's cause my wii tends to get over heated a lot (lol)

Also SS is a really good game.. I just got really far in it before I had to take break from it for a while.. More especial since the Thunder Dragon trial seemed really daunting to me... D: I'll probably do it once I go & get a few side quests finished that I hadn't before. ^^ XD
For me it because my wii got knocked off it stand so much. ;-;

Oh do you hope that there will be a 3DS version of Majora Mask? :3

That my favorite Zelda game~ :D (Though, it might change, when I can finally play Skyward Sword for myself. :D )

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
Blugh. Sorry. Tired + Lab report = not a happy guilmon.

Hi there. They call me Maniak around these parts. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Maniakkid25
Apr 6 2012, 02:30 AM
Blugh. Sorry. Tired + Lab report = not a happy guilmon.

Hi there. They call me Maniak around these parts. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
-cough- Moral Compass Cricket Len/Thingy -cough- <3

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Start Screen · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Pokéball created by S&D of Outline