Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Last Game Played
Topic Started: Apr 10 2012, 11:55 AM (50,213 Views)
Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

What's the last video-game you played? To give this topic some depth, feel free to share what you did in the particular game or if it's one you've only just started playing, perhaps share your opinions about it so far. :)

I last played Uncharted 3 which was last night. Played a few rounds on Co-Op Arena and levelled up a couple of times to Level 69, so I've only got 6 more levels to go and I can go on to Legacy #3. Was hoping to get into a match on Crushing difficulty, but everyone always votes for Normal or worse, Easy. -_-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Poor Moony getting stuck with n00bs...or players at a medicore level.

Anywayz. Bleach: Dark Souls is the last game I've played, which was about 5 minutes ago. Or rather still playing, I just closed my DS with the game still on. Been playing in VS. mode against CPU 2v2, Gin (me) and Rangiku vs Kisuke and Yoruichi for a few rounds (both teams won a couple times till we outright owned them) and then vs Aizen and Yamamoto. :XD: My team lost against the latter just then. D= VENGENCE!

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Mr EliteL
Apr 10 2012, 12:05 PM
Poor Moony getting stuck with n00bs...or players at a medicore level.
Most players I was with were Legacy 1 players (so they've reached Level 75 once) but they rarely chose the higher difficulties. I only had about two matches on Hard difficulty, which is good but I wish more people would pick Crushing. Although Crushing is mental to get through (I've never done it on Arena) so that's probably why most people don't touch it.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
The last game I played was LBP2 with Moony. :O

We did some racing levels, and some zombie levels, thouhg about through them, my mind was being a jerk and made me feel sad, so I didn't really feel like playing at that one point, but I stayed around for a few more levels. :O

(Though the zomibe levels were fun, the racing levels, I didn't really enjoy that much......especially that one with the slower car, and the break on R1....annoying x_x )

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

LittleBigPlanet 2. Played some with MK as he said above, and then spent some time playing a cool Japanese level and messing about in Create Mode after he left. XD

Uncharted 3. Ranked up a couple of times last night, and the one time I could have got a Crushing difficulty for Co-Op Arena, I accidentally voted for Easy and so the stupid match ended up going on Hard difficulty instead! >.<
Edited by Moonface, Apr 12 2012, 01:28 PM.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Just put down Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS. So far I like it, but after you beat it the first time;
spoilered for those who haven't played this title yet

Eh impo, it would have been nice to have seen some more thought put into it up to a certain point, but maybe I was expecting more from a "Mario Land" title I suppose. (lol)

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Last night, I played BlazBlue Continuum Shift II on 3DS, finally (this was at like 11PM when I had the game since about almost 12 hours beforehand).

I went into Training mode to see if there was anything different, and picked mah favourite, Hazama. Then to my horror, the control system was completely different. D= Took me 10 minutes to realise I accidentally chose the alternate (meant to be easier for n00bs) play style. I could never get used to them controls. :XD:

Anyway, next I tried out Abyss mode with Jin. That mode was akin to a sort of Survival mode with some kind of RPG elements?! :D You could up your Attack, Defense, Speed, Heat or choose Reward(money) and at times life at the end of stages (not every individual rounds, although health regenerates a little, or a lot when a sudden challenger jumps in, in a middle of a fight as they'll have much higher ATK, DEF, SPD, HEAT!) until you complete the area and go down to the next Depth level. That was probably a poor explanation, but I find the mode awesome!

Finally I tried out Legion mode 1.5 which has new maps. I already loved Legion on CS, so no different. YAY!

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Uncharted 3 with EL. Played through a few Co-Op Arena matches on Hard and did most of them without too much trouble, then did some Crushing matches but got totally pwned by about Round 5. We both got to about Level 16 since EL started from Level 1, and I got to my third Legacy during the first match we played so I restarted from Level 1 after the first match or two.

Giovanni
Member Avatar
Settled In
Last game I played was Pokemon White. Got through the Looker speech right after beating the E4 and made by way to the 8th gym town and headed east. I just crossed Village Bridge and then I saved and stopped for the time being.

In other news, I also played Heart Gold in that same setting. Nothing exciting here, just the beginning stuff and all that. Lyra just showed me how to catch a Pokemon because she thinks I'm a nubcake and can't teach myself, and now I'm ready to actually do something exciting. haha.

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

I played some LittleBigPlanet 2 just now. I played this awesome contest entry that got just got published: PLCC3 - Another strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Art-in-Heart

Judging the other entries I've checked out, that contest is going to be incredibly close to call.

legokiba213
Member Avatar
Newcomer
Played RE5 Gold Edition with my cousin played like 2 chapters. It's a good game.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Just played some Super Mario 3D land. I'm on the Special section of the game & am on the 5th lvl atm.

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Red Dead Redemption

I keep playing online with it, but for some reason I eventually get kicked off PSN as a result whenever I do so. :/

legokiba213
Member Avatar
Newcomer
I am playing the GOW HD collection and am half way through the first game.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
LBP2..

(Also Moonie, I agree with you the new update to it is just awful! I can't a boo a lvl anymore & that just stinks out loud. <.<)
Edited by queenzelda, Apr 26 2012, 10:42 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming