Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Just passing through on my motorbike
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 11:45 AM (3,274 Views)
King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
I thought I might as well make one of these. ;) Hmm; about me. I enjoy playing a few Sony titles such as the Solid Snake franchise, Little Big Planet, Dragon Age: Origins & the lone PSN YuGiOh title on the PS3. XD

I have a DS, PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii, & like my best friend (queen) I also own a Wii U. I own a bunch of YuGiOh DS titles, PSP YuGiOh titles. PS2: a few Final Fantasy titles, Kingdom Hearts, & the Solid Snake franchise bundle. For the Wii I own: Super Mario Galaxy 1-2, Metroid Prime Collection, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, & Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. & the Wii U I have Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD as I've never played the GC version.

My NNID is: SirSlifer

Please feel free to add me. :D I've known queen online & irl for over 5 years now & she's the best friend I could ever have. She referred me here to UG & I'm glad she did. :D
Edited by King Atem, Nov 6 2013, 11:46 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
...Goddamn it, I'm about 10 seconds away from just quoting that stupid "Card Games on Motorcycles" vid.

Hello there, Yusei. I go by many names around here, but most just call me Maniak. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky that you've already seen a bit of.

So, which game is your favorite amongst the ones you own?

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Ooh, another LBP fan. Which games in the LBP franchise have you played specifically? If you've played more than one, which of them is your favourite? :)

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Maniakkid25
Nov 6 2013, 01:29 PM
...Goddamn it, I'm about 10 seconds away from just quoting that stupid "Card Games on Motorcycles" vid.

Hello there, Yusei. I go by many names around here, but most just call me Maniak. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky that you've already seen a bit of.

So, which game is your favorite amongst the ones you own?
Why not? I would have. XD

Hey nice to see ya man. :) Heheh; crazy you say? It's nothing compared to what I've seen. Trust me on it's best days UG is nothing compared to the crap I put up with from a member who used to say that the member base was crap & what mattered was getting in new blood every time they posted. This place is filled with pussy cats competitively my friend. So; yes I quite enjoy the reprieve from that kind of crap where in I'm reminded I'm nothing compared to new blood. XD

I'd have to say my favorite game is LoZ: Skyward Sword out of the games I own currently.

Moonface

Ooh, another LBP fan. Which games in the LBP franchise have you played specifically? If you've played more than one, which of them is your favourite?

I've played LBP1 & LBP 2. I have yet to play the PSP title... Or the racing one.. :r
Edited by King Atem, Nov 7 2013, 10:06 AM.

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
Yusei
Nov 7 2013, 07:04 AM
Heheh; crazy you say?
No. I said "Wacky". There's a complete difference. I'm not about to get into a "who is weirder/crazier" pissing contest.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Maniakkid25
Nov 7 2013, 01:22 PM
Yusei
Heheh; crazy you say?
No. I said "Wacky". There's a complete difference. I'm not about to get into a "who is weirder/crazier" pissing contest.
Please we all know that I'm the wackiest of them all! *^*

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE THREAD, WHO IS THE WACKIEST OF ALL! //shot

Anyways it's Yusei's welcoming thread! What a special occasion!

Glad you're liking it so far!

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Yusei
I've played LBP1 & LBP 2. I have yet to play the PSP title... Or the racing one.. :r
Ooh. I've played LBPKarting, and trust me you're not missing out much. Especially if you were hoping that 3D level creation would be fun. XD

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Yuri
Nov 7 2013, 01:32 PM
Maniakkid25
Nov 7 2013, 01:22 PM
Yusei
Heheh; crazy you say?
Please we all know that I'm the wackiest of them all! *^*

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE THREAD, WHO IS THE WACKIEST OF ALL! //shot

Anyways it's Yusei's welcoming thread! What a special occasion!

Glad you're liking it so far!
@ Maniak: Yea but it's just so much fun to do so! Posted Image

@ Yuri: Indeed I am. :)

Moonface

Ooh. I've played LBPKarting, and trust me you're not missing out much. Especially if you were hoping that 3D level creation would be fun. XD

Well being that I'm not one for the creation levels; I'm not missing out on much at all. :XD:
Edited by King Atem, Nov 7 2013, 08:26 PM.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Have you decided which of the 3DS XL's you want; like a Pokemon XL one or the Zelda one perhaps?

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
queen
Nov 7 2013, 10:14 PM
Have you decided which of the 3DS XL's you want; like a Pokemon XL one or the Zelda one perhaps?
Probably the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL is the one I'll end up getting some time in either December or January 2014. It depends on if I get enough gift cards from family & friends for the same place for me to be able to get it really... :r XD

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Besides getitng A Link Between Worlds with the 3DS XL & AC: NL is there any other 3DS games that interest you any??

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
queen
Nov 9 2013, 08:54 AM
Besides getitng A Link Between Worlds with the 3DS XL & AC: NL is there any other 3DS games that interest you any??
Actually yea. I've been thinking about trying either Pokemon X or Y. I'm unsure which one I want to try though. :/

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Did you know that the PS4 is just 1 week away from releasing? I bet you can't wait. :P XD

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Yea; I know & YES I can wait. :P

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Have you ever heard of the term: plot bunnies?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Start Screen · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming