Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Mana Series | Secret of Mana Remake Opening
Topic Started: Apr 9 2014, 11:56 PM (510 Views)
Valentino
Member Avatar
Beginner
There's quite a few games in the series; Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Legend of Mana, Children of Mana, Sword of Mana... just to name some. I think there's a few more. I'm sure most have heard about Secret of Mana on the SNES, though I don't think the others are as well known. Personally my favourite is Legend of Mana out of all the ones I've played.

Anyone else like these games? Favourite? Least favourite?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Secret of Mana is Getting a Remake
Square Enix has announced a full 3D remake of Secret of Mana will be coming to PS4, PS Vita, and PC on February 15th, 2018.

If you're already interested in pre-ordering, you can receive Moogle and Tiger costumes for all three heroes as DLC if you do just that.

Posted Image

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
I'm interested in getting the PS4 version. Though from what I read it's going to be online mulitplayer, I hope that isn't a requirement or I won't be able to get it. :/

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

queenzelda
Aug 25 2017, 11:19 PM
Though from what I read it's going to be online mulitplayer, I hope that isn't a requirement or I won't be able to get it. :/
Even if it was, I doubt they'd make the game require PS+ otherwise it would impact sales and most people would get it on PC due to the lack of a pay wall.

Grungie
Member Avatar
Newcomer
This looks like it's going to be like the remake of Final Fantasy Adventure on mobile phones and Vita. I might check it out, but I'm not a big fan of the series.

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

11 Minutes of Secret of Mana Remake Gameplay
Check out a small section of gameplay from the recently announced Secret of Mana remake that was shown at PAX West.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Okay that is some lazy facial animation. I know they are minor characters, but geesh...why does the bigger one have an eternally angry face on? XD

The gameplay is looking pretty good for the remake.

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

PGW 2017: Secret of Mana (PS4) Opening Movie
Check out the opening movie for Secret of Mana on PlayStation 4. If you want to compare it to the original, I've put that below too. ;)

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
It has been announced that the Secret of Mana remake will be receiving a limited physical release. It's available exclusively at Gamestop and is "extremely limited", however an exact number of available copies was not given.

Get your pre-order in ASAP if you want a physical copy of this game.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Video-Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming