Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Last Show/Movie Watched
Topic Started: Apr 24 2012, 01:40 PM (16,997 Views)
Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Pretty self-explanatory this topic. I dunno, just a sudden topic thought up on the spot just now.

What was the last thing you watched? Can be a programme, movie, DVD, music video, animation online, whatever. Perhaps also give a mini commentary, without spoilers of course, of what you thought of it.

Just watched Daily Lives of Highschool Boys Episode 10. Haha, well done Tadakuni! Also Literary Girl and Hidenori was hilarious again :lol: .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
An infomerical (to what, I don't care) is the last thing I watch OFFICIALLY! The last movie I watched was FFVII: Advent Children.

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

BBC News when it was on at lunch. There was an amusing story on there about this girl in China falling through the pavement. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17827983

ShiraNoMai
Member Avatar
TFW Food Betrays You

^ I saw that on the news today, too! XD I was like "What an idiot!" cuz I thought there was an open manhole and she just walked straight into it, but apparently the pavement got soft or whatever and was easily erode-able. Sucks for her though! I'd probably be laughing to myself in the hole if I fell :rofl:

I'm ignoring the fact that a soap opera is on and will say that my local news was on (NewsChannel5). One of the dumbest things I heard was that there is a new trend among stupid teens getting drunk off hand sanitizer. I mean, really people? Really? -_-

legokiba213
Member Avatar
Newcomer
I watched Bones yesterday.

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom. I watched episodes 22-25. Something happened that I weren't expecting. Got one more left. Quite exciting the finale will be. I finished DLoHB and almost completed this too today. O~O;

Kaori
Member Avatar
The Witch
Currently Hansel and Gretle, since it's playing right now.

Zachie
Member Avatar
Resident Kingdom Hearts Obsessor
The Avengers 3D. ;)

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Fetch with Ruff Ruffman. Eh, I'm easily amused what can I say. :p

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Gremlins. Awesome movie. :D

ShiraNoMai
Member Avatar
TFW Food Betrays You

American Idol. Sort of. Was busy with Moony so I hardly heard the performances :r

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Last movie I saw was Ghost Rider 2 (man it was awesome) & the last show I watched was 'The Mary Tyler Moore' show on metv. xp

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Yesterday, Legend of the Legendary Heroes, episodes 12 and 13. Very good series, lovin' it. :D

Will be watching 14 whilst eating my dinner today.

ShiraNoMai
Member Avatar
TFW Food Betrays You

OMG Colton Dixon was on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, and I didn't notice until I looked up from laptop and saw his head on the TV D= I missed half of his performance, but from what I saw, it was awesome >w< I wish he didn't get voted off Idol :( He was my favorite ;n;

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Celebrity Juice last night. The best part was at the end when there was a zoomed in image of this muscular arm, and the teams on the show were asked what it was, and the member of one team said it was his wife's neck. :XD:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Media & Technology · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming