Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Multi-Quote Multi-Quote
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Latest Gaming Purchases
Topic Started: Dec 5 2015, 03:06 PM (3,460 Views)
Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
So I was just thinking that we don't have a topic like this (at least I don't think we do). So I decided to make one! Use this topic to discuss any and all of your latest gaming purchases or pre-orders! You can go into as much detail about your purchases as you'd like, though don't feel like you have to share certain information about them just because someone else is if you're not comfortable with it.

So`as some of you may have seen previously, I mentioned a Holiday Sale that NISA was doing in which they were taking leftover stock of Limited Editions they previously sold and putting them back on their store for a week. One every day, except for Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Limited Edition, which is up for the entire week of the sale. So of course since five of the LEs they were bringing back were ones I missed out on and really wanted, of course I had to pick them up! Especially since they are being sold for their normal retail value (with the exceptions of Disgaea D2, which is $10 off original price, and The Witch and The Hundred Knight, which was $30 off original price).

So, my latest purchases are as followed:

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Limited Edition - $74.99
Mugen Souls Z Limited Edition - $69.99
The Guided Fate Paradox Limited Edition - $74.99
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $55.54

I have to wait until Sunday at 2 AM CST to put in the order for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection Limited Edition, which will be the final one I buy of this sale, since all the other Limited Editions in the sale I already own. Just needed these five. I really wish the Time and Eternity Limited Edition would have been one of them too, but oh well. Getting five that I would have otherwise had to pay $100+ for is definitely good enough for me. Definitely wasn't easy though. At the end of it all, the final price will be around $350, $300 of which I will have paid (the remaining $50 coming from my mother as my Christmas present). $300 in just one week is pretty insane even by my standards of spending. :P Definitely worth it though.

As for my latest pre-orders... I don't have any! Unfortunately I'm still waiting on the Limited/Collector's Editions of the games I want to be put up for pre-order. I'll be putting in pre-orders for Stranger of Sword City Limited Edition and Final Fantasy Explorer's Collector's Edition soon-ish, but aside from that I have to wait on the other... 10-ish games I'm waiting for LE/CE to be revealed for.

I do already have pre-orders in for Atelier Escha & Logy Plus Limited Edition and The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition Limited Edition though. Oh and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, since that's not getting a LE/CE. Almost forgot about The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition. Have a pre-order in for that too.
Offline Profile Quote Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Um.. Purchases. As of black Friday: [PS4] Transformers Devastation for $20, [PS4] Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $14, Prince of Persia (2008) for $7 [Xbox 360], a pack of Animal Crossing amiibo cards, & 9 Skylanders: 4 new from ToysRUS & the rest used from Gamestop.

As of lately; I've since purchased [PS3] Disney Universe via PSN on sale for $5, & [PS4] The Last Tinker: City of Colors -on sale for $9 via PSN as well. :3

I also have 2 games on my Christmas list: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon [3DS] & Xenoblade Chronicles X [Wii U], usually I have family who follow through. ^^
Edited by queenzelda, Dec 6 2015, 09:36 AM.
Online Profile Quote Top

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
Made a couple of more purchases today. One of them being Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection Limited Edition. Which was $20 cheaper than I thought it was going to be (I was expecting $64.99 + $10 shipping, but instead it was $51.99 + $6 shipping), allowing me to also buy Final Fantasy VII on PS4. I've been waiting for the FFVII port to release on PS4, which is why I never bought it on Steam. It also comes with a PS4 Dynamic Theme, so that's a pretty sweet bonus. Being able to play the original FFVII with trophies is going to be pretty fun.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
As of lately, I've purchased: An Xbox One, Rare Replay & choose to download as my 'free game' with the console: Rise of Tomb Raider. I'll probably be getting a few more games when this weekend rolls around: believe it. xp
Online Profile Quote Top

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
Oh boy, do I have a list of pre-orders right now...

Recent purchases

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Limited Edition [PS4]
Phantom Brave PC - Chroma Edition [Steam]
I Am Setsuna [PS4]

Current pre-orders

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X [PS4]
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X [Vita]
Corpse Party [3DS]
God Eater 2: Rage Burst - Day One Edition [PS4]
Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet - Limited Edition [PS4]
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors - Party Bag Edition [Vita]
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II [PS3]
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II [Vita]
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Collector's Edition [PS4]
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni - Liberator's Edition [Vita]
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack [3DS]
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star [PS4]
Akiba's Beat [PS4]

Need to remember to put pre-orders in for Yomawari: Night Alone Limited Edition and PYSCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness Limited Edition soon. Been putting them off for a long while now. I might also double-dip on Akiba's Beat and pre-order a Vita copy as well.
Edited by Dragon Lord, Jul 21 2016, 12:57 AM.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
My recent purchases:
Lego the Movie: the video game [Xbox One]
Sonic the Hedgehog [PS3]
SEGA Mega Collection [Xbox 360]
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection [Xbox 360]
Online Profile Quote Top

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

queenzelda
Aug 2 2016, 07:47 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog [PS3]
Please tell me this isn't the 2006 version. If it is, I shall pray for you.
Online Profile Quote Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Moonface
Aug 2 2016, 08:08 PM
queenzelda
Aug 2 2016, 07:47 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog [PS3]
Please tell me this isn't the 2006 version. If it is, I shall pray for you.
Yea, it is. It's not that bad, just because SEGA tried to turn Sonic into a JRPG & it didn't work is a whole other conversation. XD It works as a basic Sonic game as long as you can control how Sonic is moving on the water & not jump to early (I found). I'm on the second stage & so far I like it, but I'm odd. xp
Online Profile Quote Top

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate - Wanderer's Edition [Vita]

I was able to purchase one after the release date. Wasn't sure if they'd sell out or not. Luckily they did not.

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Life is Strange complete season on PS4... I blame queen for this!

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders - Wonderful Edition [PS4]

Technically a pre-order, but I consider it a purchase since they charge right away for it.

Also finally got around to purchasing Sword Art Online: Lost Song for PS4. Kept putting it off, but since Hollow Realization is scheduled to release in the next three or so months, I wanted to make sure I got it and played through it so I'd be ready to go for HR.

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

BlazBlue: Central Fiction, a couple weeks ago now.

Today, bought a PS4 Slim 500GB model. This was after me planning on getting it yesterday but hesitated. Was undecided on the PS4 Pro, but honestly would not mean anything to me unless I had a 4K TV which even then, doesn't mean much. I'd rather get the cheaper version. Oh, and also after looking at when the PS4 Pro is released. It's already out, but for some reason I kept finding different dates for next week for some reason. Completely confused me. Sorry Moony for saying that to you earlier, sounded wrong to me too, but I believed what I was reading...wish I saved whatever the hell I was reading.

Anyway, I got a good deal on it too, I was expecting it to be costing £210 with my double discount, from reading the price and estimating the 20% off. The bar code scanned at £279 instead of £259 so I'd have the 20% off that which would've only been £225, but add in a game in the deal, down to £191.20. Eh?! Yup, crazy. Luckily the game I got can be for my brother so he can play on my PS4. I got FIFA 17. I would not have got it any other way than somehow getting an insane price drop. :lol: Pretty cool.
EDIT: OK, that was wrong. Should've read the receipt. Console was £259, first total £303 but then -£111.80. I was expecting about -£50 off £259 originally.

Haven't set the console up yet since I didn't have a place to do that, so I spent a couple of hours tidying the top of my TV stand. My Wii has been packed away, made room for my PS3 on the right where my Wii was so I can alternate between my consoles if need be. Plan on playing UC4 when I have full day to kick back and relax, or at least one day after work where I won't be bothered by anyone. That won't be until either next Wednesday after work, or the Saturday after work to the following Tuesday. This weekend going out, Tuesday I'd like to tidy my room more so I'm not boxed in in my bedroom. Or I CBA and do it this coming Tuesday after all. See how I feel. Will try and set up now and play Central Fiction for a little bit. :3
Edited by Mr EliteL, Nov 18 2016, 09:08 PM.

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
I've purchased a number of games since my last post... let's see if I can remember them all.

Purchases:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X [PS4]
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X [Vita]
God Eater 2: Rage Burst - Day One Edition [PS4]
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II [PS3]
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II [Vita]
Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet - Limited Edition [PS4]
Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity [PS4]
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death - Limited Edition [Vita]
PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness - Limited Edition [Vita]
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past [3DS]
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack [3DS]
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni - Liberator's Edition [Vita]
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors - Party Bag Edition [Vita]
Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls - Limited Edition [Vita]
World of Final Fantasy - Collector's Edition [PS4]
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky [PS4]
Yomawari: Night Alone - Limited Edition [Vita]
Corpse Party - Back to School Edition [3DS]
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition [PS4]
Root Letter - Pen Pal Edition [Vita]
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Collector's Edition [PS4]
Dishonored Definitive Edition [PS4]
Shovel Knight [Vita] (Limited physical copy)
Senran Kagura: Bon Appetite! [Vita]
Child of Light [PS4]
Legasista [PS3]
Battle Princess of Arcadias [PS3]

Pre-orders:

Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea - Limited Edition[Vita]
Akiba's Beat [PS4]
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Noble Phantasm Edition [PS4]
God Wars: Future Past - Limited Edition [Vita]
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy - Limited Edition [Vita]
A Rose in the Twilight - Limited Edition [Vita]
Touhou: Genso Wanderer - Limited Edition [PS4]
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku! - Limited Edition [PS4]
Digimon World: Next Order [PS4]
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue - Limited Edition [PS4]
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix [PS4]
Tales of Berseria - Collector's Edition [PS4]
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age [PS4]
Nier: Automata [PS4]

I think that's everything...

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Purchases: Pokemon Sun & Moon.
Online Profile Quote Top

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
I did forget one in my last post...

Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics [Vita]

Forgot that I purchased this from Limited Run Games. Now I think that's everything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme knitted exclusively for UniversalGaming.net