Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Ask KyngzIndeyen
Topic Started: Jan 29 2017, 12:32 AM (954 Views)
KyngzIndeyen
Member Avatar
Settled In
Hi guys,

I'm KyngzIndeyen, otherwise known as CJ. I'm a 26-year-old guy from the United Kingdom, who works as a programmer. I'm also into gaming (otherwise, why would I be here :P ?): I mostly prefer strategy games, but when I want a break from those, I also like playing adventure games and RPGs.

I must say, I think the theme on this board is awesome :D . I'll look forward to getting to know you guys!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Welcome to the board CJ! It's 1AM where I live....or rather we live, both UK members and whatnot so presumably like yourself, I'm going to bed, but I hope you enjoy yourself here. We've got some neat things coming up very soon so you picked a great time to join! ^_^

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
Yes, we have a few Brits on the forums already, so it's nice to see you amongst their number.

Hello there, CJ. I go by many names, but most just call me "Maniak". I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

So, what are your favorite games, by chance?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
HEY! I actually know this guy from a few other forums!! Hehe, welcome to the insanity that is UG. Welcome to the vortex & hold on because your in for quite a ride. ;)

Also I know this question seems out of left field; but how'd you find out about this place?

ShiraNoMai
Member Avatar
TFW Food Betrays You

KyngzIndeyen
Jan 29 2017, 12:32 AM
Hi guys,

I'm KyngzIndeyen, otherwise known as CJ.
This is my favorite name intro I've seen so far. :lol:

Welcome aboard the S.S.U.G.! Please keep all extremities and gaming paraphernalia inside the vehicle at all times! (And by that, I mean hello how are you?)

What games strike your interest for the new year of 2017?

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Welcome to UG...hmm what to call you, eh I'll just got with CJ since you went ahead and said that..(!)

What kind of strategy games do you play?

KyngzIndeyen
Member Avatar
Settled In
Thanks for the kind welcomes, everyone :) !

Now, to go through everyone's individual questions:

Quote:

So, what are your favorite games, by chance?

My all time favourite three are Railroad Tycoon II, Sid Meier's Civilization V, and Crusader Kings II: which one comes on top really depends on how I'm feeling at the time :P . Though, it has been a while since I've played any of them!

Quote:

Also I know this question seems out of left field; but how'd you find out about this place?

From Atrium's affiliates bar :) .

Quote:

Welcome aboard the S.S.U.G.! Please keep all extremities and gaming paraphernalia inside the vehicle at all times! (And by that, I mean hello how are you?)
I'm fine, thanks, if a little tired :P . How are you?

Quote:

What games strike your interest for the new year of 2017?

To be honest, I haven't really been looking! Yooka-Laylee looks good, though - even if it isn't one of the genres I listed as my favourites :P .

Quote:

What kind of strategy games do you play?

Well, as I already mentioned, there's Sid Meier's Civilization V, although I've mostly moved on to Civilization VI now. FTL: Faster than Light is another great one, which combines strategy with roguelike elements. Then there's The Battle for Wesnoth, which I'm always dipping in and out of.

Thanks again for the welcomes :) !

ShiraNoMai
Member Avatar
TFW Food Betrays You

Have you ever played any of the Fire Emblem series of games? Just cuz I saw you love strategy, but also like RPGs, so thought that'd be right up your alley. :)

KyngzIndeyen
Member Avatar
Settled In
No, I haven't, but perhaps I'll have to one day. Thanks for the recommendation :) !

(BTW, since it seems like think will be used as an AMA thread from now on, would a mod or admin be able to change the topic title to "Ask KyngzIndeyen", please?)

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

KyngzIndeyen
Feb 9 2017, 08:34 PM
(BTW, since it seems like think will be used as an AMA thread from now on, would a mod or admin be able to change the topic title to "Ask KyngzIndeyen", please?)
All intro threads here double as AMA threads so as to give this area more than just constant welcomes and dead threads that have no reason to be posted in any more. I've changed the title of the thread for you too. ;)

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Well if you try Fire Emblem, you should definitely try Final Fantasy Advance. ;3 Have you ever tried playing the Disgaea series?

KyngzIndeyen
Member Avatar
Settled In
Thanks, Moonface :) !

@Queen: I've never tried the Disagea series either. (I'm not really that familiar with the series, to be honest! The name rings a bell, but I know next to nothing about them)

Kaori
Member Avatar
The Witch
Tallyho guvnor!

It is great to meet a fellow brit! This forum is filled with far too many Americans. v.v

Long live the queen and all that rubbish!
-sips tea and skip off-

I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

KyngzIndeyen
Member Avatar
Settled In
Thanks, Kaori!

Good to know I'm not the only one here :P .

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

KyngzIndeyen
Mar 15 2017, 12:59 AM
Good to know I'm not the only one here :P .
If you think Kaori is British you're mistaken. :P
However, myself and EL are both British. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Start Screen · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming