Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | DK DLC
Topic Started: Jun 12 2017, 10:41 PM (309 Views)
Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Official Website

The Rabbids are back to invade another world, but it isn't Rayman's this time, it's Mario's Mushroom Kingdom! However, not all of the invading Rabbids are good, so take control of Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, and their Rabbid counterparts in adventurous exploration and turn-based tactical combat phases of gameplay to save the kingdom.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will release on August 29th for Nintendo Switch, and if you pre-order the game you will receive the exclusive Pixel Pack, a set of 8 unique weapons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Figurines and Collector's Edition Revealed
Ubisoft announced during their E3 2017 Press Conference that there will be figurines available based on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and they are available now on the Ubisoft Store:

6" Rabbid Mario Figurine | UK Store | US Store
3" Rabbid Mario Figurine | UK Store | US Store

6" Rabbid Luigi Figurine | UK Store | US Store
3" Rabbid Luigi Figurine | UK Store | US Store

6" Rabbid Yoshi Figurine | UK Store | US Store
3" Rabbid Yoshi Figurine | UK Store | US Store

6" Rabbid Peach Figurine | UK Store | US Store
3" Rabbid Peach Figurine | UK Store | US Store

If the pre-order bonus isn't enough for you, then prepare to go rabbid over the Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Collector's Edition, which includes a copy of the game, a set of 12 collector cards, a 6" Rabbid Mario Figurine, and official soundtrack CD, all contained within a spiffy collector's box.

Posted Image

You can purchase the Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Collector's Edition from the official Ubisoft website: Ubisoft Store | Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
I died laughing when this showed. I could just get Disgaea 5 & have essentially the same-ish kind of game (impo), just minus Mario & the Rabbids. xD (More importantly the Rabbids. >.>")

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Season Pass Announced
Ubisoft has announced that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be getting a Season Pass, which will include 8 exclusive steampunk weapons, new solo challenges and co-op maps, and new unexpected story content.

Posted Image

As seen in the image above, the aforementioned contents will be released at launch, Fall 2017, and 2018 respectively. The Season Pass is available on August 29th when the game launches, and will cost $19.99.

Kaori
Member Avatar
The Witch
So I actually picked this game up on ebay and got it the other day. The turn based combat is excellent and the rabbids aren't that particularly annoying to me, but I feel like this game is more of a game first and the story come second.

The rabbids are back to their own shenanigans as usual. The turn based combat is excellent and since I never have tried the x-com series I don't know how close it is say to that, but it can be fun to mess with your different skills and attempt to get the shortest time possible. :)

Story wise it decent, but it not going to win any story of the year medals.

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Donkey Kong Joining "Kingdom Battle" as a Playable Character
Ubisoft has announced that Donkey Kong will join Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle as a playable character as part of a new story set in a new world, and will be exclusive to that new content. A brief trailer shown in today's Nintendo Mini Direct revealed the news, but didn't elaborate further on DK's move set or accompanying content.

Donkey Kong will be available for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle this Spring, as part of the Season Pass or standalone purchase if you lack the former.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Video-Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming